The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
tried xiaoyu from slg. good massage, using her knees on my back. hdly after massage. very good service and worth the $. definitely going to return. she looks abit abit like hebe
Tried Xiaoyu last week, have to say the session was good. Very friendly and chatty. Slightly resembles hebe i guess. Her skin is really smooth and nice to the touch. Overall 8/10.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
I would seriously suggest not to do any form of spreadsheet that can be linked back to you one way or another. Even if the spreadsheet is public, the creator ID is known on google's end. One simple email to google from our local agencies and your identity is known; and because you linked to SLG and put the services offered, you can easily be tied under advertising, which is no small matter.

Disclaimer have no use, despite what stiffness and Javabeans like to put in their thread titles. They're only safe because sammyboyfer doesn't disclose user IPs to the local agencies. Google have no such qualms.
Sounds serious, didn't realize there were such repercussion. Better be safe then sorry.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
msgsolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I would seriously suggest not to do any form of spreadsheet that can be linked back to you one way or another. Even if the spreadsheet is public, the creator ID is known on google's end. One simple email to google from our local agencies and your identity is known; and because you linked to SLG and put the services offered, you can easily be tied under advertising, which is no small matter.

Disclaimer have no use, despite what stiffness and Javabeans like to put in their thread titles. They're only safe because sammyboyfer doesn't disclose user IPs to the local agencies. Google have no such qualms.
Agreed. The MRs here and the links we share can be considered advertising for them. Imagine if the local agencies got whole of our IPs they’ll definitely look for us to get the MLs location.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsolid View Post
Agreed. The MRs here and the links we share can be considered advertising for them. Imagine if the local agencies got whole of our IPs they’ll definitely look for us to get the MLs location.
Who gives a crap about ML locations. They can easily be fished out if they wanted to. I'm talking about personal safety.

We're out to play only. Don't go threading into gray area and get your personal life destroyed when the agencies track you down and pin you for advertising.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why not just do JB version 2.0 with a link to the FRs? Does a thread like that need to be sponsored?
Old 14-01-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh dear. What happened to Xiaoran?
Can PM me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
No need to consider. Xiaoran RTC for good liao.
A gem gone too soon.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Why not just do JB version 2.0 with a link to the FRs? Does a thread like that need to be sponsored?
yes. easier and less personal implication
Old 14-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Khorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Following my previous MR, I decided to be cautious and booked Laura from SLG last week given the positive rep she received on this thread.

Location stated in ad is East but she's actually in a discreet residential part of area G.

Hid behind the door and when I saw her after it was closed, I immediately thought "holy shit boobs". Pic provided is accurate but edited, plus she implied during massage that she is older than advertised. However, age is just a number to me and I don't really care about appearance as its just a massage. Furthermore, her D cups were good enough for me.

Warmed up to me immediately and started hugging while making small talk. Both disrobed, she grabbed me by my pecker, led me into the shower and had a quick rinse. Then she asked if 1 or 2 shot, to which I replied 2, thinking that I was quite capable that day. Laid down on her bed and she began her JG routine. Errr... I've never had JG before so I'll say that it was a damn pleasant experience. At that point I didn't care if she was hideous and fat or whatever. She had a tight grip and hit the right spots. Nutted the biggest nutt in recent memory. Both took a quick shower to clean up and back to bed.

I laid face down and she commenced massaging. Strength wasn't really enough for me. But I just had a massage the previous week so I didn't need anything intense. Just a simple massage at a good, relaxing pace while we continued making small talk. She's a good conversationalist if you can speak mandarin. Kept teasing and flirting. Made some weird comments about how having a baby with me would be a good idea as I am so good looking (???). Went "oi wth?" at her and we laughed it off.

Then came the time for my 2nd shot. She sat in front of me with my legs open on her thighs. She began her JG routine with her hands and tits on my hog. But alas!, my first nutt drained me so dry that I had no ammo left even though I was hard. Admittedly, I was late and she had another appointment after me, so I didn't have much time to recuperate. But god damn, that woman went ham. She laid on my right with her left arm across my chest and jerkin me with her right. I had my eyes closed, touchin her all over and enjoying the sensations. Tried to tell her GG but she told me to try harder instead. She then freakin sat on my chest with her back facing me and went mach speed with 2 hands. Whole thing went on for like 10-15 minutes before I just tapped her ass cheek and told her to staph. Seriously, she gets an 11/10 for effort.

Showered together to conclude the session while I apologised profusely. Not because I feel less like a man, but because I recognized her tenacity and perseverance in her attempt to make me feel good.

For the physiological benefits of a massage, I would probably go to another lady or go back to her with a request for more strength. But if I want to de-stress after a tiring week at work, I'm definitely going to RTM. Her cheerful personality created a lighthearted mood throughout the session which I thoroughly enjoyed. Though she said she doesn't offer FJ, she didn't sound firm. But that's for other bros to explore

https://sglonelyguys.info/laura-massage/

Will follow up with another MR from this week when I feel like writing.

Cheers.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
A JB list is pain staken man. Only if the bro managing it has lots of spare time then can this be pull off properly. Maintaining it like bro JB does is hell of a chore. Respect to bro JB again.

For the bro doing the list, think twice. An offline list sounds a bad idea no matter how you see it. Bro faithless made good points there.

Well, unless you are dedicated to pull this thru all the way, rewardless. Maintaining neutral in all fields. And going on for the years to come. Else don't stir more than you need lah.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
haha i didnt know she does sm but i find her a bit moody maybe with regular no problem.
Yeah she does.
Just have to ask.

Currently only she and coco does sm, some prefer coco thou.

Shes quite bad at hiding her emotions so if she is going through a moody day she will kinda be in a moody mood.
Just crack some jokes and get her in the mood.
She will be better

So far no luck with coco. Sms/call no reply so cant compare practically.

Maybe try soon...
Old 14-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
No need to consider. Xiaoran RTC for good liao.
A gem gone too soon.
whoa how come wont come back? Hope is of her own accord
was still thinking of finding her this week...
Old 14-01-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Been some time since I last posted a MR,

Decided to try this lady on my hit list since today free:

https://sglonelyguys.info/jin-jin-massage/

Looks: Pretty okay, not SYT, some blemishes here and there, but definitely won't reject kind. 7.5

Massage: She know her stuff well. Massage was okay, not piano type, will check if strength is sufficient. 8

Location: I think those with cars would be much more convenient, but walkable distance from MRT, probably 10-15 minutes walk. 6.5

Sensual: Quite good IMO. Started with some boobs massage and catbath, she will alternate and incorporate this within the normal massage as well. 7.5

All in all, like some bros who tried, service-oriented, friendly, and fully utilized the time, no shortchanged whatsoever.

RTM: Fail-safe option
Old 14-01-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A JB list is pain staken man. Only if the bro managing it has lots of spare time then can this be pull off properly. Maintaining it like bro JB does is hell of a chore. Respect to bro JB again.

For the bro doing the list, think twice. An offline list sounds a bad idea no matter how you see it. Bro faithless made good points there.

Well, unless you are dedicated to pull this thru all the way, rewardless. Maintaining neutral in all fields. And going on for the years to come. Else don't stir more than you need lah.
While we are on this subject, does a positive FR counts as some sort of advertisement too? Are we also in the grey area? Please advise
Old 14-01-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
whoa how come wont come back? Hope is of her own accord
was still thinking of finding her this week...
she feels homesick when i visited last time..previous stint though, dno if its the same case this time...
Old 14-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
she feels homesick when i visited last time..previous stint though, dno if its the same case this time...
Kena caught unfortunately

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1