The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Bros here are cool.

From having fun with MLs to running half marathon with MLs

MLs, you are so much a part of our lives.
Well, I was the first to run with her, but I never jio her for another run after. She is fast, at least for me.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:52 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Tour guide? You guys rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Why not? If you manage to find the right ML whom you’re able to click with, you can definitely venture into stuff outside of the bedroom.

Some are even willing to be your tour guide, FOC, whenever you have plans to visit their hometown.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-05-2019, 06:54 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you set the pace, bro! maybe in the bedroom

I’m different from you bros.
I bought her running shoes. And she goes to run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Well, I was the first to run with her, but I never jio her for another run after. She is fast, at least for me.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-05-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Seldom has a full week in Singapore and totally invested my time with WL this round. Here's my little reference.
Disclaimer : Past performance does not indicate future results

1. Emma - based on last performance (3 x session)
Look - 6.5/10 Not the type of look i like
Body - 7.5/10 She is tall ..i like
GFE - 7/10 Improving
Massage - Don't waste time
Remarks: i don't think she is for everyone. Need time to heat up engine.

2. Mango
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Petite with a reasonable size tits and perky ass despite her being lean
GFE - 8/10 Unfair comparison since i am very regular
Massage : Very decent
Remarks - She has the strong personality i like

3. Jiajia
Look - 6/10 . She has the GL 1612 Dada look but uglier version. Countryside look
Body - 6/10 Fleshy with fats around her waist. Not the fat fat type. Tits are c cup
GFE - 6.5/10 Commercial and business like. Maybe i didn't pursue
Massage :decent
Remarks - This woman is a born sucker. Unbelievable. If BBBJ is your thing, you should give her a shot.

4. Nancy
Look - 6.5/10 Not my type and definitely not Ai La quality
Body - 7.5/10 Not tall but overall proportionate.
GFE : 7.5/10 Make effort to connect
Massage - Didn't try. Went straight to action.
Remark - Potential Stock

5. Xixi
Look - 7/10
Body - 8/10 Not slim but she has the body i desire of a woman
GFE - 8/10 she's my running kaki when i am back home
Massage - Very Decent
Remark - Put it this way. I enjoy her company

6. Vicky
Look - 6.5/10
Body -6.5/10 Too skinny for my liking
GFE - 7/10
Massage - Went straight to action
Remark - always a good backup

7. Dora
Look - 7/10
Body - 7/10 Fake tits
GFE - 6/10 According to her , it varies depending on the package you select. I don't feel like fucking her so didn't choose the FL route.
Massage - don't waste time
Remark - She is a FL and basically try to be a ML to open up her market. Business is brisk for her. no RTF for me
Which Jia Jia? The one advertised as age 21?
Old 14-05-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Which Jia Jia? The one advertised as age 21?
Didn't notice her age until you mention it. I say add at least 5
Old 14-05-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Very bad customer service relation. Asked for appt time and was given address.She aeroplaned and never bother to inform me at all.

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage
Move on lah bro.... u are not alone. I am rtm customer also like that... confirmed time Liao then 2 hours prior she ask me to change to the next day cos she cannot Liao. I tried to confirm for the next day 10pm n no reply Liao.

I dun mind ML push away my slot to give her preferred customer, at least she informed me 2 hours early instead of when I reach. But since I have a confirmed slot, address given, I feel it is only decent that she give me a slot the next day since I was gentleman enough to agree to postpone. She didn’t keep to her side of the deal.

So, I moved on Liao. There are others who want our business n respect our time is also precious as we have to juggle family time to meet ML.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

All of the sudden there's so many runners
Old 14-05-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What about the Yamaha organ?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Move on lah bro.... u are not alone. I am rtm customer also like that... confirmed time Liao then 2 hours prior she ask me to change to the next day cos she cannot Liao. I tried to confirm for the next day 10pm n no reply Liao.

I dun mind ML push away my slot to give her preferred customer, at least she informed me 2 hours early instead of when I reach. But since I have a confirmed slot, address given, I feel it is only decent that she give me a slot the next day since I was gentleman enough to agree to postpone. She didn’t keep to her side of the deal.

So, I moved on Liao. There are others who want our business n respect our time is also precious as we have to juggle family time to meet ML.
i did encounter before she did this confirm than on the day cxl. so just move on, find somebody else.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Agreed! One of these days I also wanna jio her to run together..

Gonna miss her dearly once she goes back..
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
That's the thing about Xixi, she isn't the prettiest nor the slimest, but her cheerful attitude and mannerisms makes her an absolute joy to be with. Doesnt need to be in terms of sensual, but spending time with her is like spending with someone sincere and genuine with no airs. Hard to explain in words but just enjoy her company. Quite a special lady that came over to our shores.
Talking about xixi , I like her cheerful and friendly attitude. like to see the two dimples when she smile.. specially find her for the back stepping & hard massage . Her room is clean and spacious . Do take good care for her as she won’t be here for too Long . At the mean time , she is one of the best ml in town .
Old 14-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
inline with this forum guidance, services that is not listed should not be specifically mentioned.

All i can say is NOT ALL. Don't ask me who
I know who. Haha
Old 14-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Talking about xixi , I like her cheerful and friendly attitude. like to see the two dimples when she smile.. specially find her for the back stepping & hard massage . Her room is clean and spacious . Do take good care for her as she won’t be here for too Long . At the mean time , she is one of the best ml in town .
Ohhhhh you guys, so sweet. She's gonna have a bunch of body guards running with her. Good to hear. She's just very genuine.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
She can do without the "take good care of her" and "one of the best ml" stuff bah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
I know who. Haha
You know nothing, edmundng.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Instinctboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been out of the scene for awhile and came back to see alot of unfamiliar faces.

Can bros please reco for JG(no more Laura) or syt?

Thanks in advance!
Old 14-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinctboy View Post
Been out of the scene for awhile and came back to see alot of unfamiliar faces.

Can bros please reco for JG(no more Laura) or syt?

Thanks in advance!
you scroll back recent post see the name that pop out the most with positive feedback, that is the indicator.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1