The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
which nana and Xiaoya?

Xiaoya you are referring to the one who was here a couple of years ago? Skinny petite girl with small tits?

If yes, then hard to compare. Xiaoya is my benchmark in the past and it has been so long. In my memory, Xiaoya is better since i went back many many times and progress from there.
No lah. Not that Xiaoya although both I also know and tried. The plump Xiaoya with AV style deepthroat, 69 swallow whole cock one. The plump one I felt being raped after the session, drained.

Nana is the MILF with bone cracking massage and a mouth the tops my BBBJ list. She made me feel a total different level of mouth skills.

Anyway, based on your answer. I know liao, think this Jia Jia not worth a visit.
Old 16-05-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Maybe the pic hide extra flesh,pic take in this position cant spot unless take off
Think after a long while with a lot of fake photos, my eyes gain a "unbeauty cam filter". Can really imagine the real person with a wider chin.
Old 16-05-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
And her mild temper
Never came across any temper...
Old 16-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
there is only one jia jia i can find. as previous batch know as sugar.
Im suprised as now mention she meaty n older as previous bro give her good frs n said she syt n slim.

Seem like nowadays frs can plus minus 50%

https://sglonelyguy.org/jiajia-massage/
Not sure about her age, but jia jia is not the same person as sugar that come few months ago.

Sugar that come few ago indeed slim with small boobs but good strong massage, iirc no bbbj service just hj.

This jia jia llike other bros mention is fleshy but not fat with natural c boobs. Massage just a bit piano. Her specialty is bbbj and ar. Looks wise, not so pretty. Not sure why this new batch not so pretty, a bit fleshy and have natural big boobs (cup c i think)

Hope it clarify.
Old 16-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
barney_stinson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share Hebe/ZQ contact? Pm me
Old 16-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Baggio38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Have tried Jia Jia, Tian Xing, Li Rou, Su xiao. All have different experience.

Jia Jia:
- place a bit far from mrt but quite discreet
- photo quite accurate with ample boobs. Fair skin with a bit of fat.
- massage almost non existent, but service is good. Especially the bj, first time feel this sensation. Even with cd still feel very strong. Lol.
- time management can be better.

Li Rou:
- place is convenient. Near to mrt and clean.
- photo is actual person, complexion not as smooth as pic. But overall still ok.
- she ask before start, prefer longer sensual or massage. I choose longer sensual. Hence massage only 5-10min.
- she will lick clean your whole body, including your finger!
- bj quite normal, she will give fake love making to make you cum.
- her voice is cute type, similar like lin lin. So depend on your preference. I prefer natural girl type. Hence don't really enjoy it.

Tian Xing:
- place at central but quite far to walk from mrt
- service is good, will lick your entire body including ass. Massage not bad. Overall quite rounder experience.
- like other bro mentioned a bit bah with big boobs. Womanly figure but not fat. Face same as picture, pretty doe eyes.

For su xiao, i forgot how is the experience as i tried her 1 month back. Should be quite so-so hence never really remember.

So far not sure which one to rtm as 3 of them equally good. Have yet to try nancy. Maybe rtm when i nearby their place.
To be frank, none of them as pretty as ning xia or xue er.
Try Tian Xing the other day. She stay where Xue er use to stay.

Look a bit discount and I will give a 5.5/10.
And figure is 1 size bigger compare to photo.
Sensual is good. Massage is only about 10min.

Bug boobs but a big sag.
Rtm : no.
Old 16-05-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Baggio38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros know who is this ger.......
Old 16-05-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Besides Adele, anyone has experience during HDLY, either ML putting a cushion under your stomach or resting your legs on her thigh so you don't have to be in a prone position.

Kindly share with me. Thanks!
Old 16-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

wow just out on the news.
155 girls got caught in a 21 day operation.
Old 16-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Tvelveosix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/ling-er-massage/
mr for this girl
smooth booking process
location 7/10 near a primary school saw many cute students passing by pretty dangerous increases thrill.
when she opened the door
i would say give discount abit bah not wearing make up still have 70% resemblance?
Body wise (7/10) abit of fats here and good for hugging
boobs (8/10) i think C with big nipples didnt try sucking
conversationalist:i always try to small talk la so dont so awkward ok la she quite interesting woman to talk to. talk her home town food and how men cum taste LOL.
proceeded with assisted bath she washed by didi nothing special except i kept trying to peek into her blouse lel.
next was massage, i'll rate 9/10 though i not a massgaae guy i think she is very strong asked her to tone down or else my bone break
Her bed queen size i think,smells clean.
sensual she excels. can say on par with tian nu
catbath, lick every part of ur body with realistic moans surely make any man horny. then she ear rape me damn the feeling so good my eyes rolled back.
(small tip clean ur ears ye boys)

with that HDLY 9/10 pretty SOP but she does the underneath BBBJ
so i guess thats a first for me and i flip and she finished me with a BBBJ not much teeth and felt great to unload a month worth of cum in her month. pretty amazing how they can suck everythink dry i sure vomit.

all in all i finished in like 30 mins not her fault but i could have lasted longer.
went to wash up and requested a head massage
she happily gave me one for 20mins left happy man
hope this review helps!
Old 17-05-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio38 View Post

Hmm very familiar...
Old 17-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvelveosix View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ling-er-massage/
mr for this girl
smooth booking process
location 7/10 near a primary school saw many cute students passing by pretty dangerous increases thrill.
when she opened the door
i would say give discount abit bah not wearing make up still have 70% resemblance?
Body wise (7/10) abit of fats here and good for hugging
boobs (8/10) i think C with big nipples didnt try sucking
conversationalist:i always try to small talk la so dont so awkward ok la she quite interesting woman to talk to. talk her home town food and how men cum taste LOL.
proceeded with assisted bath she washed by didi nothing special except i kept trying to peek into her blouse lel.
next was massage, i'll rate 9/10 though i not a massgaae guy i think she is very strong asked her to tone down or else my bone break
Her bed queen size i think,smells clean.
sensual she excels. can say on par with tian nu
catbath, lick every part of ur body with realistic moans surely make any man horny. then she ear rape me damn the feeling so good my eyes rolled back.
(small tip clean ur ears ye boys)

with that HDLY 9/10 pretty SOP but she does the underneath BBBJ
so i guess thats a first for me and i flip and she finished me with a BBBJ not much teeth and felt great to unload a month worth of cum in her month. pretty amazing how they can suck everythink dry i sure vomit.

all in all i finished in like 30 mins not her fault but i could have lasted longer.
went to wash up and requested a head massage
she happily gave me one for 20mins left happy man
hope this review helps!
did she not undress during the massage? thanks for the MR
Old 17-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio38 View Post

If i remember correctly, her name was Ivy.
Only here for a short while then left due to personal reasons.
Old 17-05-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ivy coming back? thought went back for good liao
Old 17-05-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Tvelveosix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post