The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
For me, as long as the service is consistent, and high playability.

I have been rotating between Hebe, Xixi and Angel. With the latter two soon to RTC, I'm contemplating to try Manni and Chen Chen.
I haven't tried them both yet. They seem quite decent looking.

You try liao then let us know whether good or not lor.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You could look at it that way, but to me it's annoying and tiring to see such stuff over and over again.

Won't be surprised to hear her service standards gradually degenerate but let's face it lah, a pretty face like hers wouldn't be short of customers till she RTC.
Very few can sustain service standards, so its only expected. So lesson for all? Go commando more and find the next AP in the making so that you can enjoy the best service period before it goes down

But one thing got to say, kudos to the likes of Angel and Xi Xi for keeping their body in shape with exercises, which not many ML does even though their body is a big part of their livelihood
Old 26-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried An xin.
Definitely a syt with a nubile body but that's where all it stop.
Her style is more one-dimensional performing the SOP.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Very few can sustain service standards, so its only expected. So lesson for all? Go commando more and find the next AP in the making so that you can enjoy the best service period before it goes down

But one thing got to say, kudos to the likes of Angel and Xi Xi for keeping their body in shape with exercises, which not many ML does even though their body is a big part of their livelihood
This I have to totally concur. I know it probably will not happen, but don't be so obssessed with a ML or two. Go find your match.

Even though Angel is virtually perfect for me, I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket. I still see Zhu Zhu. I've recently added Nancy and Jia Jia (both changed names lol), really cock sucking awesome for me. Vicky still rocks! This week, I will be experimenting with a couple of FLs I've shortlisted.

We're in Paradise guys. Don't just be fixated playing in one garden
Old 26-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

vist emma today. to honest judging from the past FRs, i went without having much expectation. i guess i just sick of the same routine from this group of MLs. i wanted something new. so i decide to take the plunge.

i must say. Emma is pretty. 25 i think.Innocent big eyes. Long legs. C boobs. short hair. sexy as hell. she welcome me in a pink bathrobe.

after shower, i request 2 shots. she obliged as long as i can cum in one hour. As Expected, her panties could not be remove and boobs could not be lick. it is not a dealbreaker for me so i am okay with it. But she allow me to massage her boobs from behind. It is so soft, firm and is real.so ya love that moment. what come next surprise me, the way she hold my dick and lick my nipples. the vibe and feeling she give me is like your first uni gf. she will look at you with those innocent eyes, cfm face. hold you close and jerk you off. what different from the rest also is she will vary the speed she jerk you off. i really appreciate it as the feeling of like a uni girl holding your dick slowing is awesome.

after the first shot, i did feedback about her massage from the bros here. she say she know and she will improve. what i feel is really not that bad. it is really not non existent like the bros here mention. she know how to use the nurul oil and give me a back rub. it is very comfortable so i decide to extend another half an hour. we have a good chat and the vibe is really GND.

2nd shot, start off by she voluntarily remove her bathrobe and climb on top of me. i suggest to her she ride my thigh so that we can pretend she riding my dick. she is okay with it. seeing her boobs bouncing up and down. is awesome. my dick is getting hard while writing this. she finish me off the same way with first shot. looking at me with the cfm face and innocent eyes.

so ya summary. it is really not that bad as what bros mention here. what she excel is the way she do it. zero commerical feel and her every move. can tell she meant it.

Very green, very innocent and very real.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Runningphone3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild6666 View Post
Tried a few from local massage dome, hit and miss I believe
Any MLs with good SM services to recommend?
Old 26-05-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

Can’t disagree with you there. Many lose sight of the customer aspect in pursuit of more moolah, though I still get awesome sessions from Angel, but for sure I’m not gonna give up the rest of the forest for a single tree.

Fit and active girls really turn me on, for some reason.

Old 26-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Even though Angel is virtually perfect for me, I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket. I still see Zhu Zhu. I've recently added Nancy and Jia Jia (both changed names lol), really cock sucking awesome for me. Vicky still rocks! This week, I will be experimenting with a couple of FLs I've shortlisted.
Got see Angel’s latest mini dance vid? Really is make my <3 melt gao gao man..

Old 26-05-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
For me, as long as the service is consistent, and high playability.

I have been rotating between Hebe, Xixi and Angel. With the latter two soon to RTC, I'm contemplating to try Manni and Chen Chen.
Your rotation also sama sama with mine + I add on Amy from 888
Old 26-05-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Steam Gao Gao, seriously where got this kind of beauty before.. since wawa days
Old 26-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have to say she looks so cute in that vid. 😁
But i think i won't rtm her again lah.
Msg or wechat her nvr reply already.
So move on lah.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Steam Gao Gao, seriously where got this kind of beauty before.. since wawa days
Wawa!! Lol..almost forgotten abt her man.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

even huan huan ad taken down already? pretty fast...
Old 26-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ikr.... Geez...completely riveting... Be still my beating heart, buay tahan... hahaha. As I said, we're in paradise, luxuriate in it.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

is it me or what? not getting any reply from angel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1