The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 24-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Thanks bro
Old 27-05-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14 31th many girls goin for check up.. so this week all bj with cap.. can any bros cfm this??
Old 27-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greymann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girls in this house tends to be older, looks not as great as those G18. But however they made up for their services.

Went with G8 two times separately. Tall girl slim girl. Looks hot in tight dress. Looks wise tend be milf. Told me she's 34 years old. Easy to build chemistry as she quite friendly. Enhance boos, slight brown nipple. Can converse comfortably in english. Service wise superb. Love her bbbj. Right amount of suction pressure, the slurping sound, lick from ass to the balls, all the way from the shaft to dick head. Really knows how to suck a cock. Can suck for a long time. By the way, she keep wanting to kiss my lips sia. knn explode in her mouth the first time. Wanna see how long i can hold, went for a challenge during the 2nd visit, knn still explode in her mouth again slightly before bell rings. Think i got improvement. Im goona try the third time with 2 x session, see how long i can tahan before i Jeeze into her hot mouth!!

Looks: 7/10 - MILF
BBBJ: 9.5/10 - Lots of sucking, slurping, can suck for long. however there is never a 10/10 bbbj. theres always room for improvement.
FJ: NIL, defeated/dominated by her BBBJ!!!
GFE: 9/10 - she offer massage, but time too short after shooting.
RTF: Definitely!!!
Old 30-05-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greymann View Post
Girls in this house tends to be older, looks not as great as those G18. But however they made up for their services.
Which house and girl?
Old 30-05-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenricenom View Post
After a few years of not chiong-ing, finally went to JM today as re-orientation/initiation after reading reviews here. Can say I went to gl when I very young but after that moved on because gl very SOP. But after reading here a bit decided to give it a try.
Which house bro?
Old 30-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greymann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Which house and girl?
Oops, lol too engross , forgotten the house.
JM 14!!
Old 01-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
PowerRangerMu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know if g13 or g18 still around?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

G8 JM14
Was contemplating whether to book her after I came across few bad FR on her. In the end, I still went ahead to book her as she was good to me. Standard still same as before. Awesome AR and bbbj. GFE is high. Could be because I am her returned customer. She shared something that left me ponder for a while. Many of her Customers requested for raw (not me). She told me that she is scare of HIV and do not know why these customers are not. She asked me for my opinion which I shared.
In the end, I extended twice. Total 3 session x $40 total 60mins. Accomplished 2 shots and enjoyed massage.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Back doors are still open right? I mean how are they gonna check for entry? Vernier calipers?
AJ with ladies is allowed in this country. The law was changed to allow it.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

The virus is strong in this house
Old 03-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
The virus is strong in this house
Which house bro?
Old 04-06-2019, 10:05 PM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
G8 JM14
Was contemplating whether to book her after I came across few bad FR on her. In the end, I still went ahead to book her as she was good to me. Standard still same as before. Awesome AR and bbbj. GFE is high. Could be because I am her returned customer. She shared something that left me ponder for a while. Many of her Customers requested for raw (not me). She told me that she is scare of HIV and do not know why these customers are not. She asked me for my opinion which I shared.
In the end, I extended twice. Total 3 session x $40 total 60mins. Accomplished 2 shots and enjoyed massage.

After that urine got painful?
Old 05-06-2019, 04:00 PM
SamSter

Extremely high figures
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...spore-risk-hiv
Looks like time for me to quit the scene. 72000 at risk
Old 05-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
After that urine got painful?
Why you ask such a question. You don't go for pay sex?
Old 05-06-2019, 10:04 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Why you ask such a question. You don't go for pay sex?

I did raw with g8 and 13and now a lot of symptoms
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1