The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
1st time got lucky with a MILF (story with surprising twist)

Pls read it with a pinch of salt. Thks and read on as this story comes with a twist and it surprises me too.

Been chionging for so long, also no luck. Always misses than hit!. Ok, cut the crap and fast forward to that nite. I was at one of the local dance club drinking a bit as usual with no thoughts of anything in mind, coz got disappointed so many times scoring with chicks, I gave up!

I was sitting near one corner, those with high stool type, watching chicks dancing, swaying their asses. Then out of the blue, one lady happened to walk towards my directions and bonked on the stool next to mine. Of coz I took notice of her. I pretend to glance to her side every now and then, sizing her up.

Not young, sure not SYT. Maybe a MILF? Don't expect model figure type! More like towards meaty side. She ordered a drink and she seemed to be looking around. I waited a while and looked like she came alone or maybe waiting for friends. I was telling myself, should I make the move? But inside me, dam scare of kenna reject again. what if she ignored me. Told myself if I never try, how to know?

She did look at my direction as if sizing me up too. I took the courage and turn towards her and she was looking at me and I started to smile and said hi! My heart jump when she return my smile and said hi too! Wow, this must be my lucky day!

Me: Can I buy you a drink?

Oh no, I forgot she just ordered her drink already.

She: Sure if you don't mind?

I quickly got both of us another drink

M: You waiting for friends?

S: Nope, I like to come alone to drink and dance!

M: Oic...

My mind suddenly went blank and not sure what to say next! Thinking hard not to scare her off.

S: You come alone too?

M: Yes... just to drink

S: Only to drink?

Not sure what she meant by that! This lady could be quite sarcastic and direct in her words.

I smiled and said: drink and also look see look see lah

S: see got any young chicks, right?

She was so direct and so I took the courage and response likewise. I thought fast in my mind and curry flavoured her

M: Don't like really those young ones. Prefer to see lady like you

S: Please, cut the bullshit! Anyway, tell me why you prefer middle age lady like me?

M: More mature and admire their beauty!

I also not sure what was I talking about but she seemed please to hear it! And she started moving her hips to the rhythm of the fast beat music. After a while, she stood up and dance beside me and so I just watch her moves. I looked at her back. Not bad as she was wearing a tight pants, would see the curves and shape of her ass and my little bro started to wonder!

As the place getting more crowed, she was been pushed tightly and she ended up dancing in front of me, still with her back towards me! I kept staring at her swaying ass and it was so sexy! I then slide down from my stool and pretend to dance too, directly behind her. I purposely move closer to her, so that the chances of her backside bumped on to me was much higher.

And sure it did! Her ass hit me several times on my crotch. Wah dam shiok! My cock began to react!. She didn't seem to care nor mind. So I aimed directly and her big butt kept hitting me. By now, my kuku already standing attention but she still kept rubbing it with her ass. I was very sure she felt my hard thing! And was telling myself tonight would be my lucky break to score soon!

After a while when she got tire, she stopped dancing and leaned back on me, as lady luck shining on me coz the her seat got another person taken it. I adjusted my position and pressed directly onto her ass crack. I even intentionally pushed my cock harder onto her smooth ass cheeks. I think she enjoyed it too as she did not reject and so I got more daring and wrapped my arms around her, pressing her back to me. My dick was smiling nicely at her now!

I slowly whispered into her ears: wow, you can dance so well!

S: I love dancing!

M: Yes I can see that

I slowly kissed and licked her ears and she seemed to be waiting for me to make the next move... Is make or break now!! Got firework spark or not?

Last edited by Shaky; 26-05-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1st time got lucky with a MILF (story with surprising twist)

Keep going... Good start
Old 26-05-2019, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, really like it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 9
reraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to all

Part 2 pls
Old 26-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

1209am started the thread, either got part 2,3,4 Or game over by now...

Quick tell us.... 🤗
Old 26-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Good start pls continue
Old 26-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yum123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story ts
Old 26-05-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
brolla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting MILF story
Old 26-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
dunic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please keep going
Old 26-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 5
myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!myfast is one of the Best!

Great story, love this now
Old 26-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
SlowWalking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start, hope to read more
Old 26-05-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
DeLigt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here, support nice thread!
Old 26-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
michael_jack69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: 1st time got lucky with a MILF (story with surprising twist)

TS don’t let us wait too long lah. . Knn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1