The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
firebite1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Be careful what you wish for

Based on my real life experiences!

Not too long ago in my poly days, I joined a sports cca in my school(temasek poly) . There was this girl that caught my eye, I had a instant crush on her. She had a well toned body, B cup, and a very distinct bicep bump on her arm(still very girly 7/10) . After a few training session, I realised she was the girls team captain, she is older than me by a year or two. In my heart I was thinking my chances are quite slim but I decided to give it a shot.

There was a upcoming camp for the junior, so I took the chance to pm her in disguise of getting her number.

Me: hi, I'm the junior interested in joining the camp

Her: hey, you can pass me the money during the next session!

There I was super excited to meet her, not sure if she noticed me during the previous training.

Fast forward to the following training and I didn't see her. I was disappointed and went home. Then my fb notification came out:

Her: I'm sorry I was sick so i couldn't come for training.

Me: it's alright! So will you be coming for the next session?

It was the beginning of something..

Last edited by firebite1; 04-06-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old 28-05-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!
Re: Be careful what you wish for

Thanks for the story. Please continue.
Old 28-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 28-05-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

"The start of something new"

Hahah support bro
Old 28-05-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

The beginning of a new camping spot...
Old 28-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camp set.....
Old 28-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
firebite1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We began texting on WhatsApp, she told me I could meet her somewhere near the food court after her lesson ended. I met her and passed her the money.

Her: hey I bought the wrong drink and I can't finish it, do you want it?

Me: I was stunned. We only texted a few times and she is offering me her drink? I happily took it nonetheless 😉.

She: I got to go, see u during the next training session!

We began texting more and more since that day. She was the motivation for me to stay, the training was no joke, 6-8 rounds around the stadium afterwhich everybody has to be in the push up position until everybody finish their distance.

The guys and girl have their separate training so I could only see her after every session ended, this time she noticed I was looking at her and smiled at me. I texted her later that night

Me: just now I didn't had the chance to talk to you since you were with your team mates

She: oh is it?! You can just come over and say hi ma!

Me: they are my senior, how do I approach u haha. Confirm it will be very obvious.

She: true hahaha! They don't really care one, so you can just approach me next time. Insert a smiley face.

I noticed once in awhile she would suddenly go MIA until the following DAY. There I was anxiously waiting for her text...
Old 29-05-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story here, more please.
Old 29-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bibiyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue more ts
Old 01-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster