The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Can do sit up, leg raise, jackknife, plank and crunch everyday. Can do these may be on the gals also but I don't know how. 😂😂😂

I do leg raise and crunch everyday, esp on bed, lol.

Bro, with your kind of body, if u fuck the girl in missionary , with your body upright and hold her legs wide open on your shoulders, or turn her body slightly sideway with her one leg raised, the girl can see your bicep, forearm and abds. Will surely impress the girl to some extent

On 2 Aug 2018, i fucked Yu Hang (1431) for the 1st time. In the above two positions, she praised my arms, abds (4 packed) a few times. After that, i just pulled out the cap and raw her without asking. She didnt object (she also didnt know whether i would tip her). When feeling going to shoot, i asked her whether could shoot in her mouth, she shyly agreed.

However, she didnt agree on raw and cim for subsequent visit even though i was willing to pay much more. She said it happened on the spur of the momen only.

Another important element is able to talk well in Mandarin. If u have a gd command of Chinese and can talk well, u break the ice relatively easily. Many WLs said that they have the impression of i being their long known friend even they meet me for the 1st time.

Smiling is also a very critical weapon as well.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
try to eat half watermelon everyday for a week, try bang session on the sixth day.. guarantee you, experience is super different
Yes, agreed. Watermelon can open up blood vessels to facilitate more blood flowing
Old 12-05-2019, 03:16 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

Bro, with your kind of body, if u fuck the girl in missionary , with your body upright and hold her legs wide open on your shoulders, or turn her body slightly sideway with her one leg raised, the girl can see your bicep, forearm and abds. Will surely impress the girl to some extent

On 2 Aug 2018, i fucked Yu Hang (1431) for the 1st time. In the above two positions, she praised my arms, abds (4 packed) a few times. After that, i just pulled out the cap and raw her without asking. She didnt object (she also didnt know whether i would tip her). When feeling going to shoot, i asked her whether could shoot in her mouth, she shyly agreed.

However, she didnt agree on raw and cim for subsequent visit even though i was willing to pay much more. She said it happened on the spur of the momen only.

Another important element is able to talk well in Mandarin. If u have a gd command of Chinese and can talk well, u break the ice relatively easily. Many WLs said that they have the impression of i being their long known friend even they meet me for the 1st time.

Brother DPower, you botak head but hor, too bad you don’t look like Vin Diesel leh. You better take care of your didi. You check into 1658A room and prepare yourself. U shower shower nice nice, brush brush teeth and you then take pill. You get hard didi before wl come in room. wl come in room saw u naked and your didi oredi markita liao. Brother u bery the funny siao! Hehe! I didn’t tell lies hor, wL u tried told me de. Now cannot play pray, got falsehood Bill. Hehehe.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Thanks bro for the advice. I am a gentle, slow and steady lover. At times some of them had to ask me to go faster. But the gals like the way I am. Lol. But will try to be more exciting next round. Lol.

Last edited by Kongyong; 12-05-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for the advice. I am a gentle, slow and steady lover. At times some of them had to ask me to go faster. But the gals like the way I am. Lol. But will try to be more exciting next round. Lol.
Bro, no matter how the WLs like u, they will want to finish the deed fast. Even to those who sustain passionately to the end of long session, there are sighs that u can tell if u observe closely. Just that it is well camouflaged, lol
Old 12-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, no matter how the WLs like u, they will want to finish the deed fast. Even to those who sustain passionately to the end of long session, there are sighs that u can tell if u observe closely. Just that it is well camouflaged, lol
Some of them especially the popular one have served quite number of customers a day. I also try to be reasonable on my part. By the way I am quite selective of those I rtf. I have stopped adding gals in we chat for quite a while but will start to add again.The chemistry also must be right besides fucking. It also depend on the timing of the day. Best to catch them during early afternoon of the day when they are fresher. Cheers.

Last edited by Kongyong; 12-05-2019 at 06:27 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya. Da Da is nice especially her neh neh. Lol.
Her neh neh is secondary. Her extraordinary service is the best
Old 12-05-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her neh neh is secondary. Her extraordinary service is the best
This I agree. Cheers.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Bonked Xiao Xi , XX (小喜), Hse 2831a, for the 1st time.

XX is a petite attractive girl. Long hair, standing at about 1.58m, 47 kg, slim figure, sharp face features, A boobs.

After her quick bath, we hugged and frenched furiously, caressed each other, with her errotic stroking of my dick, all in standing posture for 5 mins.

Wanted to do doggie in standing, but felt that it would be easier to do on bed.

On bed, we had vigourous hugging, frenching, body rubbing.

Felt so shiok. Uncontroably, with my body upright, raised up her two legs, i rubbed my dick on her cunt. She was hesitated a bit at first, but did not object my behaviour ,then further added some lubrication to make this process smoother.
Really pressed in and rubbed in between the cunt flaps. So shiok. While i rubbed, she moaned softly.

Then i bent my body down, continued my rubbing, continued my frenching, for about 12 mins , for the rubbing session.
So enjoyable. Really had that strong urge to raw her and CIP.

Proceeded to put on cap to bonk her.
Her pussy was tight. Felt that my dick was clamped by thick fleshy cunt with all round pressure. The feeling was very nice. Very sextisfied.

She was accomodating to all positions i wanted.
Spooning was errotic as usual coupled with nice frenching and caressing on her boobs in great intimacy.

I enjoyed the Missionary position with nice frenching, kissing of her face, ear and inhaling her breath in intimacy.

Especially felt the tightness of her pussy when bonked her with my body upright, turned her body half sideway , with her right leg straight up on my left shoulder. The tight feeling was intense. Every thrust with my dick tightly sandwiched by her pussy was so thrilling.

Lastly, bonked her in doggie , again, experienced the tightness of her pussy. Piled her fast and furious and released in ecstasy. Nett thrusting of about 27 mins.

She really gave me a wonderful session with her attractive face, nice petite body, tight pussy, high gfe with good frenching and able to absorb my long piling and her nice pussy rub service, lol.

Will RTF

Last edited by DPOWER; 12-05-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Yes, Dai Gor, the Seal Spirit, Yooyah !
Failing to plan is planning to fail

HooYah
Old 12-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Failing to plan is planning to fail

HooYah
Dai Gor, that is only the prelim part.
Garbage in, Garbage out. Planning with Garbage info can be worst than failing to plan, lol
Old 13-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Dai Gor, that is only the prelim part.
Garbage in, Garbage out. Planning with Garbage info can be worst than failing to plan, lol
Leave no Whore behind

Fuck them all
Old 13-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

XX is a petite attractive girl. Long hair, standing at about 1.58m, 47 kg, slim figure, sharp face features, A boobs.

After her quick bath, we hugged and frenched furiously, caressed each other, with her errotic stroking of my dick, all in standing posture for 5 mins.

Felt so shiok. Uncontroably, with my body upright, raised up her two legs, i rubbed my dick on her cunt. She was hesitated a bit at first, but did not object my behaviour ,then further added some lubrication to make this process smoother.
Really pressed in and rubbed in between the cunt flaps. So shiok. While i rubbed, she moaned softly.

Then i bent my body down, continued my rubbing, continued my frenching, for about 12 mins , for the rubbing session.

Her pussy was tight. Felt that my dick was clamped by thick fleshy cunt with all round pressure. The feeling was very nice. Very sextisfied.

Spooning was errotic as usual coupled with nice frenching and caressing on her boobs in great intimacy.

I enjoyed the Missionary position with nice frenching, kissing of her face, ear and inhaling her breath in intimacy.

Especially felt the tightness of her pussy when bonked her with my body upright, turned her body half sideway , with her right leg straight up on my left shoulder. The tight feeling was intense. Every thrust with my dick tightly sandwiched by her pussy was so thrilling.

Lastly, bonked her in doggie , again, experienced the tightness of her pussy. Piled her fast and furious and released in ecstasy. Nett thrusting of about 27 mins.

She really gave me a wonderful session with her attractive face, nice petite body, tight pussy, high gfe with good frenching and able to absorb my long piling and her nice pussy rub service, lol.

Will RTF
Don't sacrifice the forest for a tree. There are plenty of gems around. Lol.
Old 13-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Will RTF
Bro, so fast fell out with yaya ah? Back to contributingfor greater good?
Old 13-05-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Bro, so fast fell out with yaya ah? Back to contributingfor greater good?
Bro, i cannot give her what she really needs. Can only humbly be a small fly customer. I have 7.5 months to go, lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1