The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2004, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Hey to those bro who PM me for contacts or info....

If you guys are new in the forum without much contributions, don't ask me for so many favours la....As if I O U the info. I am that kinf of person that easy going, but that does not mean I got to reply without any contributions from your side.

Some just read thru the whole forum (or search for certain topic), then shoot with 10 questions when they are coming to KL tomorrow for meeting and they ask for the contact or locations or more info about the charges....bla bla bla...

At least after that, invite us to be there to have a drink for the effort, Ok lah like that !!!

Some just expect we are working at the (TBS), Tourism Board of Sex....
Old 16-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Oldick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TCK, don't be angry lah.... newbie mah.... take u out for coffee instead can or not....hahaha (joke only).

Take it easy...share share first ....if they are genuine they will post their FR....
Old 17-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TCK,

Good! I like that TBS...
Old 18-11-2004, 01:41 AM
HiPriest

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks to the tips to the cheongsters in the forum, my bros and I managed to have some good fun last Friday evening. Unfortunately due to it being a puasa month, and Raya being just around the corner, there were limited girls anywhere. We started with Mercury Club, but all the rooms were reserved during happy hour. I reckon people made plans early. Although we were rather disappointed, the captain recommended Crystal. We soon realized it's a sister outlet, hence they recommended it. Went to Crystal and it was rather empty, had a chat with the mamasan before we ordered our drinks. She was frank to admit that there was very few girls working due to the festive season around the corner. Our plan C, was to check out Chinatown.

We finally settled for Chinatown, as we saw the parade and the girls were pretty ok.

It was quite a search to find out where these KTVs are, and from previous postings, there was no real pointers, so I reckon let's keep it this way. To those who want to know where it is, the tip is to use the power of web search.

Would like to ask for advices, which is better, happy hour or after 9 booking? It seems like there is more fun after 9 although there's the min 4 hours charge. But it'll be sheer 4 hours of fun. Btw, what are the charges like for "extras" or does the RM40 per hour include "extras" as well.
Old 18-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPriest
((snip))!

It was quite a search to find out where these KTVs are, and from previous postings, there was no real pointers, so I reckon let's keep it this way. To those who want to know where it is, the tip is to use the power of web search.

Would like to ask for advices, which is better, happy hour or after 9 booking? It seems like there is more fun after 9 although there's the min 4 hours charge. But it'll be sheer 4 hours of fun. Btw, what are the charges like for "extras" or does the RM40 per hour include "extras" as well.
why don u "use the power of web search" to find out?
Old 19-11-2004, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi there Hi Priest

Not too hard to find the established ones.. there r listed in websites..

anyway.. the min 4 hrs does not cover extras.. for extras.. they call it ABC..

A = Strip = extra 2 hrs
B = BBBJ = extra 4 hrs
C = Toilet action = up to 20 hrs
sum places.. where mgmt is not strict.. u can nego with gals..

Chinatown.. HH is for u to get to knoe all the gals.. then stay after 9 n book gals for more action..

Crystal..loads of action after 9..if u can afford it

Mercury..loads of action during HH itself... but u also must tip accordingly lar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPriest

Old 05-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It seems like most of the KTV are now back in biz after the long run ops by D7 MIB for the last few months...

There are some under "new managment" with old or new names...pls list the particular location if you happens to coming for a meeting or biz trip. Then i can post the info as far as i now....but don forget to buy me a beer also lar..
Old 15-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Mc-C-ster

Hi, Bro's. is there anyone knew once of the ktv near pandan indah lake club once still open or close oredi? cos my fren tell me over there still got some PRC but he not sure wherether the ktv still business or not.
Old 16-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if ur refering to New Villas..near the Sen Heng out let.. think still open..but prc wise unsure..

the in a pub there.. heard got prc....

another outlet in TMn lenseng.. loads of them..

but if u wanna be 100% sure.. goto Talantis KTV in Subang Villa... but u gott abook one day in advance for room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-C-ster
Hi, Bro's. is there anyone knew once of the ktv near pandan indah lake club once still open or close oredi? cos my fren tell me over there still got some PRC but he not sure wherether the ktv still business or not.
Old 16-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Oldick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There r two KTVs on the same row of building behind Sen Heng....one is BEE KTV..where there are rooms upstairs for FJ...another is a "Feng Tau" KTV a few doors away...the name is something like 88 KTV cant remember....long time liao didnt go there..not sure prc got or not...check it out n let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-C-ster
Old 16-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Mc-C-ster

Thank's bro sexcoure and Oldick, i will be there by tomorrow and check it out and will post back the report after it.
Old 16-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Mc-C-ster

Hi all bro, i found the Mercury KTV web side and some of the other KTV web side. inside got the rate and the map. just share with all of urs. if anyone know how the quality(of cos i mean the gals) of the ktv pls help urs to post it. Thank you Click Here
Old 16-12-2004, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kat2558 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldick
There r two KTVs on the same row of building behind Sen Heng....one is BEE KTV..where there are rooms upstairs for FJ...another is a "Feng Tau" KTV a few doors away...the name is something like 88 KTV cant remember....long time liao didnt go there..not sure prc got or not...check it out n let us know.

Yes, those KTV still there.... just visited them last week... but PRC not much... all malays as precribed but i feel not it maybe indonesian.....

but can bring overnight.... but be careful.... the next up wake u may lost all your belonging.... my freinds just lost RM 500 cash , a nokia mobile phones and a gold chain.... but me lucky.... nothing lost incurred
Old 19-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
I am OK with anydays as long as at least 1 day ahead. Need also to book the room beforehand.
Hi Bro,

I'm new to the FR but will have read quite a bit abt Mercury KTV. Will be travelling up to cheong with one of my friend on 22nd night. Not sure if you are interested to come along and it will be good to hv laojiao like you to bring us around. I cheong quite a bit in Singapore but this is my first time in KL. my email addr is [email protected].
Old 19-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all cheongsters, I'm planning to go Mercury KTV 22/12 with one of my friends. Anybody interested to come along? This is first time trying Mercury not sure what to expect....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1