The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
sinbad01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thread for all bros to Express their shiokness of the daily zaogeng escapades

Figured that most of us will beo babes zao geng either on public transport, in office, pubs and many other places. Lai all share you chunk of daily rewards. Today resting at home so no FR for zao geng on my side Will post tmr.

If possible state the following.....

1. Venue
2. Description of Clothes she wearing
3. What you did to beo
4. Got discovered?

And write a short story of it esp what you did to beo to enlighten some bros how to be more tactical at different ocassion.....

Hope some bros can contribute also. If this thread sounds interesting to you do rate it.

Last edited by sinbad01; 23-08-2006 at 11:33 AM.
Old 23-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

Re: Thread for all bros to Express their shiokness of the daily zaogeng escapades

no rhyme no reason tio deducted 2 points by also dunno who, nvm bah....

Anyway remembered 2 days ago beo tio one really SYT babe on the MRT from orchard towards woodlands.... Wearing the spagetti strap top but the material is not the soft soft type such that the material will stuck at some positions. Anyway, she sat down at the corner of the MRT and i think she min B to C knockers. I happened to be standing at the exit where the glass panel is and so i turn myself to beo. can see tio her black bra.

I dun think she discovered me but one Aunty saw me keep looking at her =x
Old 23-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thread for all bros to Express their shiokness of the daily zaogeng escapades

Jewelry shop:
One model (i have seen her photos in magazine before) was buying some stuff. Wearing a very loose white slipover without bra. Saw her breasts. Not that she cared, else she won't be exposing herself like that.
Old 23-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
123ken456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha me alway like to get my gf to wear sexy n get her to purposely zao geng to strangers n my friends haha sometime even i bey tahan also bio her zao geng.
Old 23-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

OL bending down to take dropped something on mrt..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

I got chastised the last time I posted about my zaogeng experience at a popular local nightspot in another thread so was a little hesitant to write about a recent eye-feast last week.

Oh what the hell.

Rediscovering the pleasures of public transport early last week after I sent my car for servicing, I spotted a sweet young lass in a turquoise top and a rather short denim mini-skirt (as always) who had just gotten onto the rather empty last train cabin which I was in.

She's probably a student, judging from her hands full with her shoulder bag, books and a cup of coffee that would soon prove to be her downfall (and inevitably, my gain).

Nonetheless, she spilt some of the remainder of her coffee (which I guess she was trying to save for when she got home since the cup was capped) onto her lovely tanned legs as she was fumbling to chun-chun sit down opposite me with the amount of barang-barang she was carrying. So she had to leave her bag and books beside her whilst cleaning underneath her thighs with tissue paper.

This obviously offered me a lovely view of her baby blue panties for about 10 seconds or so as she was busy wiping the coffee from her thighs. She probably realized it later and proceeded to adjust her legs in the proper manner after cleaning herself, smiling sheepishly at me in the process.

Maybe I should sell my car.
Old 24-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

there is tis new SYT in my office....indo-chinese, tall , slim , fair n big boobs. makes me droool .. tis morning i went over to her desk to check some documents , which i have instructed her to prepare.......she was sitted on her desk..n i was standing beside her talking, checking....n DB her...so nice n firm n fair n smooth....got a instant hard on ...
will try my luck again tomorro...heheeheheh
Old 24-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler
I got chastised the last time I posted about my zaogeng experience at a popular local nightspot in another thread so was a little hesitant to write about a recent eye-feast last week.

Maybe I should sell my car.
What happen abt the chastised part?

I was thinking of buying car also but will miss all the cute babes on the public transport. lol...

Anyway here's yesterday nite encouter.......

To bros who do not like shopping with ur partners THINK AGAIN...

Next time offer ur wife or gf tt u will go shopping with them, esp in shoe shop.
Many woman buy shoe forgot such a thing as zao geng liao.

yesterday a real SYT trying on shoes in C&K Orchard. Too bad she wearing jeans but Spagetti top. So can see her beige bra and a little bit of neh neh.... My gf ask me shoe nice or not, i say NICE NICE.

Lol but be weary of the service officers dun later they see u Lan jiao face lol....
Old 24-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yeeeha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A still on going zao geng experience to share....

Time : Morning around 730am to 745am
Details: There is this late 20s to early 30s mother carrying her 4yo(estimate) daughter who will board the same train as I do. An average looking lady with glasses, slim body with b cup boobies. She will usually wear relatively low cut blouse, there was once where it was so low that I could see the nice deep longkang. Without fail, she will be carrying her daughter all the way. Her daughter has got a very bad or good habit depending on how you would judge it, that is she would alway suckle on her mother's breast. I'm pretty sure that the mother is no longer lacerating so donno why the daughter still wanna suckle on the breast. The best part is that the mother will NOT make any attempts to stop her daughter from suckling on her breast, so with live "breast feeding" on a crowded train or train station, how not to zao geng? Her boob is not saggy at all, and her nipples are dark red and about the size of a pencil tip , trust me, I've seen it all......
Old 24-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeeha
A still on going zao geng experience to share....

i know wat u mean seen one such event before, but for mama, i usually look away.
Old 24-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

The little girl sucking on her mum's breast,I've also encounter before, but not so early. I was travelling on the MRT at abt 9.30am towards the west, 2 ladys sat opposite me,1 was carrying a baby on a sling,the other was with a 4 yr girl. The little girl was standing and walking around the standing pole in front of me.The 2 ladies were chit chatting.The little girl approached her mum n told her she's thirsty.OMG, her mum just lift up her Tees slightly,flip up her bra, and let her girl suckle at her nips. The other lady also unbutton her shirt n let her baby suck her nips. All this while, their breasts were exposed, can even see their nips. The 2 ladies,in the process, juz continue their conversation.The train cabin was quite empty and I was the only one opposite them,so I was enjoying the scene til I alighted.The 2 ladies should be in their mid/late 20s, quite chio. That moment was PriceLess
Old 24-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad01
What happen abt the chastised part?

I was thinking of buying car also but will miss all the cute babes on the public transport. lol...
Hijack the thread for a bit.

It seems that my previous post didn't sit well with one of the chaps here, drawing some sort of a rebuke from him. He obviously missed the tongue-in-cheek tone in which it was written. But I don't really give a damn.

Well there're obvious pros and cons to owning a car. With a car, you can attrack more chicks and have a wider range of chick-sianing tactics at your disposal. Not forgetting that you can do the nasty in your car too. Without one, you get to indulge in the little pleasures of oogling at eye-candy and the occasional zaogeng using public transport. Which is not too bad, actually.

Your choice, bro.
Old 24-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler
Hijack the thread for a bit.

It seems that my previous post didn't sit well with one of the chaps here, drawing some sort of a rebuke from him. He obviously missed the tongue-in-cheek tone in which it was written. But I don't really give a damn.

I think i get wat u mean. I started this thread and end up getting my points deducted. I think i will just let this thread die off bah.
Old 26-08-2006, 10:24 AM
HighClassy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

1st encounter, 40 plus milf wearing shorts at some town area.....sitting opposite me having her lunch at the coffee shop.see her zao geng wearing big fat mama panties.......she seemed to enjoy the attention . suddenly i realised it was sinbad1's mum zao geng.....
Old 26-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 21
dohman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdohman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey highclassy, its not nice to be "playing" other ppl's mum by doing insults.
may god blast u and zap till u botak till cannot botak..
P.S: i've personally zapped u incase ure wondering who zap u without name ((:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1