The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Whorelord which day and time is best to get my fav Ang pai?
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...let me check with Genghis and Kublai Cunt first
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Who is your fav ang pai now ?

Share share leh.
As long as we not queuing for the same ang pai
Old 11-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
weeteo77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind soul care to share 1606a contact
Old 22-02-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!
Xiao Yun From 1606A

Tried Xiao Yun again yesterday after her red code last week.

As before, standard of service is the same. She is hardworking, spontaneous, responsive and full of passion. She loves sex and is slutty.

Will go straight into the sex session as other services in the bathroom, ass-rimming and cat-bathing were done like previous sessions.

Deep-throat her followed by licking her pussy. She got very wet and moaned naturally, gripping the bed-sheets with her hands. Banged her hard in doggy, reverse cow-gal and cow-gal position. The sight of her tight pussy gripping my cock was breath-taking. She responded with moans of pleasure and her face expression was slutty. Carried her and banged her fast and real hard. She moaned loudly with her hands around my neck and we started to french. Continued to bang her till she quivered and cum. Place her on the bed and bang her in missionary with her legs on my shoulder followed by spreading her legs spreadeagled and to the side. Her expression showed agony of pleasure. She moaned naturally and I could tell that she was very high. Could not hold back anymore and I shot my cum into her tight, wet pussy while she responded by grinding her pussy hard with her legs locked behind my back. After the deed, we continued hugging each other for a while. No commercial feel at all.

A very service oriented girl who seems to enjoy sex very much. She is OK with all positions and treats you like a lover. It is hard to find a WL that maintains the same standard of service after numerous rtf.

Will rtf her again next week.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeteo77 View Post
Any kind soul care to share 1606a contact
Check the stickies
Old 22-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Xiao Yun From 1606A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Tried Xiao Yun again yesterday after her red code last week.

As before, standard of service is the same. She is hardworking, spontaneous, responsive and full of passion. She loves sex and is slutty.

Will go straight into the sex session as other services in the bathroom, ass-rimming and cat-bathing were done like previous sessions.

Deep-throat her followed by licking her pussy. She got very wet and moaned naturally, gripping the bed-sheets with her hands. Banged her hard in doggy, reverse cow-gal and cow-gal position. The sight of her tight pussy gripping my cock was breath-taking. She responded with moans of pleasure and her face expression was slutty. Carried her and banged her fast and real hard. She moaned loudly with her hands around my neck and we started to french. Continued to bang her till she quivered and cum. Place her on the bed and bang her in missionary with her legs on my shoulder followed by spreading her legs spreadeagled and to the side. Her expression showed agony of pleasure. She moaned naturally and I could tell that she was very high. Could not hold back anymore and I shot my cum into her tight, wet pussy while she responded by grinding her pussy hard with her legs locked behind my back. After the deed, we continued hugging each other for a while. No commercial feel at all.

A very service oriented girl who seems to enjoy sex very much. She is OK with all positions and treats you like a lover. It is hard to find a WL that maintains the same standard of service after numerous rtf.

You deepthroat her? How to?

She is very good and one of my favourite.
Old 22-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You deepthroat her? How to?

She is very good and one of my favourite.
While she blew me, I held her head and pushed my dick as deep as it can go into her mouth to her throat till she gagged. Did this to KK of 1667 and Malaysian JC as well. Try it bro but not all current WLs will allow ( I think ) unless you are regulars of them. The many ex-Malaysians WLs all allow this act. Those were the days.
Old 22-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Yun 1606A service nowadays was excellent. One of her regular at the moments and everytime she will accorded me with awesome and passionate service. Sex with her very naturally, more feeling like bf-gf experience rather than commercial feel.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried Xiao Yun again yesterday after her red code last week

..........gony of pleasure. She moaned naturally and I could tell that she was very high. Could not hold back anymore and I shot my cum into her tight, wet pussy while she responded by grinding her pussy hard with her legs locked behind my back. After the deed, we continued hugging each other for a while. .......

So she will be carrying on your legacy ... if you manage to impregnate her
Old 22-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
So she will be carrying on your legacy ... if you manage to impregnate her
It was done with condom on Bro Fat Fatt. Don't mean to mislead. Apologies for not mentioning it.
Old 23-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
While she blew me, I held her head and pushed my dick as deep as it can go into her mouth to her throat till she gagged. Did this to KK of 1667 and Malaysian JC as well. Try it bro but not all current WLs will allow ( I think ) unless you are regulars of them. The many ex-Malaysians WLs all allow this act. Those were the days.
You are so hardcore. I am very gentle and allow them to do what they want.

I just receive the service render.
Old 23-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Try xiao yun.. wow lau . Shiok.. skin darn smooth.. wet.. no smell..
Old 24-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of

Hi bros , how to book de ? must call or can walk in ?
Old 24-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyBabyy View Post
You may call 6848 4383 or go to the house. There is a staircase just beside 1606. In-house girls are Xiao Yun, Xiao Lan and Xiao Juan.
Old 24-02-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyBabyy View Post
Go to AliBaBa Den and say Open Sesame
Old 24-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of

hahaha okok thanks bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1