The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Massage around AMK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
You guys are seriously trying to kill the playground to openly give out this type of info....sigh...another playground going to be gone soon
bro you cheong W ? can share some info ? i think the boss stay in tpy...cos she's only 200m away from me when she back home
Old 17-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro you cheong W ? can share some info ? i think the boss stay in tpy...cos she's only 200m away from me when she back home
Bro the boss stays at Toa Payoh blk 85.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Just saw this spa on facebook at AMK block 5XX. Assuming her photo is remotely accurate, I'll have to try Q****** when I go back lol
LOL all photos of that Spa is 100% photoshopped. If you realise all the photos only show the face but not the body. Do not be con bro!
Old 18-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

CCB who minus my points ?????
Old 18-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
CCB who minus my points ?????
Don't worry, just upped you back. Cheers!
Old 18-10-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
LOL all photos of that Spa is 100% photoshopped. If you realise all the photos only show the face but not the body. Do not be con bro!
Welp shit. Thanks for saving me money bro.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Suntour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Bro,
Any FR or recommendation of ML at blk 7xx?
Thank You.
Old 20-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntour View Post
Hi! Bro,
Any FR or recommendation of ML at blk 7xx?
Thank You.
I think the shop at blk 7xx that give extra closed down already
Old 21-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
I think the shop at blk 7xx that give extra closed down already
Cox too many bros anyhow spread around. Slowly all will kena at this rate..
Old 21-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
hyperj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Welp shit. Thanks for saving me money bro.
DONT GO THERE. zzz.
Old 24-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The S spa beside the Singapore pools seem like clean joint since their package is so expensive?

Saw one of the lady online called Axgxe and look quite cute. Anyone try?
Old 24-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to another spa nearby also public carpark outside in AMK 4xx plus kenna the same tactic by the massage gal. Paid $50. started massage... Later tell me add another $38 for prostate massage then can touch the sensual parts. I thought it $38 for the HJ so i'm ok. End up just touch touch a bit rod and balls and called that prostate massage. Then offer me HJ at $50 roam with clothes on. Also cant feel much. End up paid $50 + $38 + $50. Stupid me!
Old 24-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=hyperj;17948490]DONT GO THERE. zzz.[/QUOTE
Walked passed today and saw a hot syt chatting outside.... might be a new girl coming soon.

At least what I saw wasn't any Photoshop. Though the syt looks a little plastic.
Old 24-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
I went to another spa nearby also public carpark outside in AMK 4xx plus kenna the same tactic by the massage gal. Paid $50. started massage... Later tell me add another $38 for prostate massage then can touch the sensual parts. I thought it $38 for the HJ so i'm ok. End up just touch touch a bit rod and balls and called that prostate massage. Then offer me HJ at $50 roam with clothes on. Also cant feel much. End up paid $50 + $38 + $50. Stupid me!
Dunno if the same joint. Was there today. 50 an hr. Den ask want to massage buttocks for another $16 . i thinking other joint $50 massage from head to toe lei . but still i agree see what they up to. Wah buttock teasing massage. Using fingers to go round your ass. Shiok liao ji bai jia lat aalready. Turn over ask wan extend 30 mins for another $20 ? i okay again coz i know something is going to happen . For real, GQ out quoted $50. Shoik liao take it. Cannot roam . In the end spend $136.

Vietnam Bu: Lina
Boobs: small la
Say can add hp / wechat. i opt for wechat scared they anyhow called me lol
RTM: there is better joint somewhere else
Old 25-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meng0009 View Post
Dunno if the same joint. Was there today. 50 an hr. Den ask want to massage buttocks for another $16 . i thinking other joint $50 massage from head to toe lei . but still i agree see what they up to. Wah buttock teasing massage. Using fingers to go round your ass. Shiok liao ji bai jia lat aalready. Turn over ask wan extend 30 mins for another $20 ? i okay again coz i know something is going to happen . For real, GQ out quoted $50. Shoik liao take it. Cannot roam . In the end spend $136.

Vietnam Bu: Lina
Boobs: small la
Say can add hp / wechat. i opt for wechat scared they anyhow called me lol
RTM: there is better joint somewhere else
Plus and plus and plus. Lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread