The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all
Any Dalou can advise on transport getting back to SG from JB?

Thinking of gng JB for some late night drinking session..As i dun drive, how can i get back to SG at late hrs like 3-4am..Venue will be near DNP Plaza...
Old 16-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
jasonlim9547 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Dalou can advise on transport getting back to SG from JB?

Late nite or rather early morning, the easier and safer way is to call a cab.
Old 16-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
screamtimbaland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, usually when I go back late I also take cab to custom, then after custom change to an sg cab back home. Note that buses are only available around 5-6am. Actually you can wait a few hours till 5-6am to take bus 160/170 back if you can wait and wanna save money.

Not very sure the timing for the earliest buses. Will get back to you if I know.
Old 16-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
Thinking of gng JB for some late night drinking session..As i dun drive, how can i get back to SG at late hrs like 3-4am..Venue will be near DNP Plaza...
If it is as late 3-4 AM, then I would suggest you wait for another one hour so you can take early bus. anyway, the early bus is not crowded at all.
Old 16-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aiyo bro, after drinking spent a night there in one of the many many hotels there. Likely, get a mei mei to keep you company also. Why take the trouble to come back all the way to Singapore because by the time you get home would be almost day break (depending on what time you start to leave) and cost wise it would not be any lesser getting a room at one of the hotels there and lastly would it not be safer to come home during the day rather than late night.
Old 16-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitlong69 View Post
Aiyo bro, after drinking spent a night there in one of the many many hotels there. Likely, get a mei mei to keep you company also. Why take the trouble to come back all the way to Singapore because by the time you get home would be almost day break (depending on what time you start to leave) and cost wise it would not be any lesser getting a room at one of the hotels there and lastly would it not be safer to come home during the day rather than late night.
Lol..i went there to see someone actually..so no point in getting a hotel room..unless she accompany me...which i dun think so...previous trip i got 2 bros to go wif me and 1 of them drive..but this time round they not free...LL
Old 16-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lol..i went there to see someone actually..so no point in getting a hotel room..unless she accompany me...which i dun think so...previous trip i got 2 bros to go wif me and 1 of them drive..but this time round they not free...LL
Actually bro Jitlong's advice is very good.
I saw the rate at few hotels are not expensive at all, after converting to Sing Dollar, it is much much cheaper than what I expected.

Have a good rest in the hotel, then return to Sing the next day with fresh look.
Old 16-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Actually bro Jitlong's advice is very good.
I saw the rate at few hotels are not expensive at all, after converting to Sing Dollar, it is much much cheaper than what I expected.

Have a good rest in the hotel, then return to Sing the next day with fresh look.
I think that the most apporiate choice...but i lazy and dunno my way to go around...so seems like New York Hotel the nearest...Is it ok there..?
Old 16-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dragon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"CP for continuous 6 yrs !!
When am i going to stop this?"

What u mean about this? What u going to stop?
Old 16-09-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to catch those privite car transport. I used it when I'm travelling, cost from JB(my house) to changi airport is RM120. They shouldn't be a problem with the time n venue.
Old 16-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Trying to catch those privite car transport. I used it when I'm travelling, cost from JB(my house) to changi airport is RM120. They shouldn't be a problem with the time n venue.
Dun have that kind of lobang..wan to jio my friends to go but all lazy...i buy them beer oso dun wan to go ....LL have to go solo ranger...
Old 17-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tikobek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u want ctc for this driver? they drive only for night from jb to sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1