The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Shaving of pubes hair.

my ML ask me if I want to shave off the pubes hair. She say shaving that time can have an excuse to access the lone tree while cutting the grass around it.

But of shave liao gf see sure ask many things. Mix feelings
You also ask your gf to shave or you shave for her
Old 30-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 16
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Once i went to a Spa in Sbr area.
Normally I prepare & keep the entrance fees exact amount. If you give big note like $50 for $45 fees , they keep the the $50 & pretend they forgot when you insist that the $5 still not returned.
Back to the Sbr joint story, i forget to prepare the fees, & when i took out my wallet to pay the counter lady peeps & announce to her colleagues that wah!!
Customer wallet so thick.
Need to be prepared to be Mr . Carrot.
I told the ML assigned to me that i will only pay market rate or else just proceed for massage only , no xtras..
lidat i bring coins there liao. . somemore make like 49.90 not enough 50 LMAO
Old 02-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuni275 View Post
lidat i bring coins there liao. . somemore make like 49.90 not enough 50 LMAO
ahahaha, wait they think you are coffee shop uncle or something. uses so much coins!
Old 02-04-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
I realized the shops that required you to sign in/ leave names/ or they have a log book to write their time in time out are doing statistics.

I was at one of the shop trying a new massue, who I seen but never tried. My usual habit was to extend to 2 hours if I like it, means can roam, can kiss, or they tease ) etx

Her skills were soso, but losing to the other MLs, so I told her I only want one hour as I need go. What happened next was a nightmare, she ask me if hers skills not good. I said not my cup of tea, I want leave.
She say " everytime you come you do 2 hours, even for first time trying, then u obly give me 1 hour. Not fair! Even if u go now you have to pay me $100 for 1 hours. Our records show u always do 2 hours."
So I replied " no, I will need to go off" I was already pissed off with her attitude by then.
She then use all her might which result me in pain. So I ask the boss come, the boss apologize for what happened. And ask another girl to let me enjoy Another session properly at a discounted rate.

Dun give in to pushy MLs or you will lose. You are paying so dun give in to sob stories
Clap clap.
Uncle always never dare to angry.
I naked, she clothes on, later angry open door n walk out....

Also mostly dunno which place, the boss around to complain one meh...

Haha... maybe I timid
Old 02-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JJ.Broken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually hide my car key in a coin pouch and carry along a ez-Link card with less than $150 to make it look as though i didnt hide my wallet.

When GQ was asked, i will reply "i usually do HJ myself." And ask them what other options do i have with the balance after the 'cover charges'
Old 18-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 18-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

I prefer to demonstrate that i am seasoned player and know the market rate and the way it works. And that im trying the place away from my usual joint on a friends recommendation. This way it gives the girls some confidence to offer you their wares and also to try hook you from your regular joint.
Old 20-04-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
But go random HC and MPs dangerous leh. If your control good ok lah, big head can control small head, then wont lose unnecessary money. If your small head always cannot control, the lady good or no good you also want to release. Sometimes do abit homework, ask for some contact on the threads of popular ladies safer than visiting random MPs imo.
I rarely go massage with hanky panky nowadays. But if the ML has attitude problem or piano massage why let her earn more. You already pay the entrance of $45 to $50 in which they get the minimum, they survive on special. The normal HJ sometimes u bargain they also bo song end up give you a rough HJ and make your experience worse or when you want to roam they tell you add $10 - $20 that make it a unpleasant situation. So always ask does the price quoted include roaming? Anyway for ML you are suppose to cum in 10 mins or less sometime when it is super turn off we are not able to cum.

If the ML really got attitude problem now as a cheongster you should be prepare to cut loss no matter how many teasing they done. they show you attitude you show them to.

Before going to MP do the following
1) have a few FL standby hopefully in the area of the MP that you are going.
2) Have the few legal den you want to visit be it $80 $100 or $150 know which house which girl you want, again you must have a couple of girl in mind from reading FR or your regular.

if situation is bad just change even if you have a hard on, even if you don't take shower is ok cos your next stop you will take shower. We only want to release so release where is the same. Some bro say when you walk out all nomore feel the didi also went soft, it is at that moment you want to release I agree 100%. but if the ML has attitude do you think it will be a happy release? Cut loss and hire a cab to the next junction.

some of the special is $80 BM or $100 BJ or $150 FJ, seriously not counting the entrance fees, for the special you can do your homework and get a FJ elsewhere. The benefit is of course you have a brand new session (40 mins - 60 mins of fresh start)

that is the reason I do not cheong hanky panky massage unless it is highly recommended. Even if it is I still prepare the above
Old 21-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Agree that sometimes it takes frequent visits to build up chemistry and get more.

Went to this clean joint and visit a milf regularly. Initially only teasing, after a few sessions, a HJ becomes a guarantee at the end of each session at zero costs. I don't even need to ask for it, she will auto do a HJ when time is going to be up.
Something weird happened during my last visit to this regular ML.

After 50min of intense teasing massage, she started HJ automatically. Her technique was not really good as her hand movement was too fast. I told her to be more gentle and the reply I got was quite a shock to me.

"No more HJ next time. Actually not allowed here. I feel very sinful doing this."

In my mind, I was thinking maybe I won't be going there anymore then.

Sad.
Old 23-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Agree that sometimes it takes frequent visits to build up chemistry and get more.

Went to this clean joint and visit a milf regularly. Initially only teasing, after a few sessions, a HJ becomes a guarantee at the end of each session at zero costs. I don't even need to ask for it, she will auto do a HJ when time is going to be up.
Reminds me of a MILF that I have encounter before also. Used to pop by this TCM for a frequent rub and slowly build up a chemistry with this MILF. First few time she just gave me some intense teasing toward the end of the massage and as time went on, she proceed to do HJ for me at no extra cost. But too bad, I need to go overseas work for some time and when I came back, the shop closed down liao.
Old 23-04-2016, 04:40 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Used to frequent this ML , not adv here, she would give a good rub & hdly.
Slowly as a regular, she threw in some extras like frenching, bbj, boobs fuck, nude massage & she would open her wardrobe for me select my choice of lingerie to wear for part 1 & would strip to nothing when i turn over for part2.
All this was due to chemistry build up on frequent rtm' sessions.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Used to frequent this ML , not adv here, she would give a good rub & hdly.
Slowly as a regular, she threw in some extras like frenching, bbj, boobs fuck, nude massage & she would open her wardrobe for me select my choice of lingerie to wear for part 1 & would strip to nothing when i turn over for part2.
All this was due to chemistry build up on frequent rtm' sessions.
You very lucky . Did you have to pay anything extra ?

Old 29-04-2016, 11:18 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
You very lucky . Did you have to pay anything extra ?
Not at all. Incentive for loyalty.
Old 19-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness .

Old 23-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

How do you know if a place is clean or dirty from the attire.

Wear pajamas type - generally clean.
Wear disposal undies - chance of being offer the option.
Wearing nothing - high chance of success!
Girls wearing skirt - Free roam high chance
Girls wearing jeans - Skillful

What do you think?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1