The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
JustToEnjoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

HCM – 4D3N
No checks on vaccination at HCM airport. Stayed at the Grand cititel central Saigon, they do charge 200k vnd when you bring back your girl at night. The recept will try to ask you to pay more at maybe 230k and pocket the extra. We told him to charge to room and settle when check out.

Catwalk KTV
Its less then 5 mins walk from our hotel. Live band and lounge area looks good. Girls tips are at 300k + 700K (give to girl direct), ST and LT are 5M and 7M respectively. Quality – Normal only, 6-7/10

Saigon Star Hotel Massage
Price packages are at 1.2M, 1.6M, 4M including tips. Took the 1.6M package, led to a big room with steam bath and jacuzzi tub. Massage girl is auto assigned, services include bathing, massage, hot stones, Naked Catbath with Nuru, BBBJ.

Vien Dong Hotel Massage
Took the normal massage room at 400K, there are other vip rooms at higher rates but waiting time is very long. There is shower area, hot pool, hall area for you to have footie or head massage during waiting. Girls are auto assigned, they will do massage before BBBJ/HJ ( I believe it depends on the girl whether she give u BBBJ or HJ as we have different services rendered to us. After which the girl will hand over a white slip for you to indicate her tips, tips range from 700k – 1M. I tip 700K, so total amount spent is 1.1M

Dragon Ktv
Located at district 5, which took us around 25 mins from district 1 by Grab. Arrived at 6pm. KTV room is big and nice, girls quality are so much better than Catwalk. Tips to girl is 500K (Butterfly) , Booking is 1M and 1.5M (On weekend). ST and LT at 3M and 5M respectively.
Old 30-08-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going this thurs? Suddenly got chance to go.
Old 31-08-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone going this thurs? Suddenly got chance to go.
Are you sure?..you will be flying in to Vietnam which is on a long weekend starting Thursday to Sunday...the airport will be busy with locals leaving for holidays...some entertainment will have locals leaving for province although most will be business as usual...this is similar yearly...hawkers will be gone too...

2 Sep is Vietnam National Day...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-08-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Are you sure?..you will be flying in to Vietnam which is on a long weekend starting Thursday to Sunday...the airport will be busy with locals leaving for holidays...some entertainment will have locals leaving for province although most will be business as usual...this is similar yearly...hawkers will be gone too...

Oh no wonder the price of the flight is so cheap even though i like suddenly wanna go at the last minute. Anyway plan cancel cause it is really too rush.
Old 31-08-2022, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
anything_Sir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

When will the hawkers be back?
Old 31-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Doudy2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 188 ktv alone last night. The room is very nice and Mami can speak fluent Chinese. Mirrored two rounds and selected 4 girls to play in the room. Some of them are really pretty but cannot speak Chinese or English. Damage exclude tips is 5.6mil, including some food and beers.
Tips for girls and mami 1mil each, no staff came in to ask for tips.
Brought a girl back for LT for 5mil. The hotel I stayed is New World Saigon hotel and they didn’t even stop us when we walked in. Thanks to a bro that share this information from a previous thread.
Overall good experience but it is also high damage to visit alone.
Old 31-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jay1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in HCM from 8/9 -18/9? Hit me up in the DM's
Old 01-09-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
NoDecoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm back in HCMC until Sept 16, any bros want to join in KTV, hit me up
Old 03-09-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

Hi buddies,

I'm packing my bags getting ready to fly over to Ho Chi Minh next week and after doing my research I've realized that there's too many spas to visit.

I kindly need your kind help to identify the better Massage + HJ spas in Ho Chi Minh so that I can visit the best few and give the others a miss.

Here are some of the spas I've read about;

Massage + HJ and/or BJ only

- DNTN Phung Thuy
- Saigon Star Hotel Massage
- Queen Massage
- Hawaii Luxury Massage
- Dubai Luxury Massage
- Vien Dong Hotel Massage
- Minh Tam Massage (I read that there's 4 Minh Tams? Which are the better ones?)

FS Spas

- Cherry Spa
- Cherry Linh Spa
- Kawaii Spa
- Queen Bee Massage

I'd love your kind advice on which are the better places to visit.

Thanks for your kind contribution =)
Old 03-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

I would suggest to go to the FS spas first and those without FS later.
Old 04-09-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

seem like abit quiet here... will be in tp.hcm on 7th sep for few days... anyone i know PM me than we can go for a kopi sessions...
Old 05-09-2022, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HotTocHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
Along D3 canal truong sa st also have BJ bars but idk how good. But I intend to try out when I'm in hcmc
Where exactly on Truong sa? That is a long street bro.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HotTocHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Benny 110 used to be the place to go, say many many years ago. Its actually a pretty famous hot toc on one of those popular angmoh forums, but not anymore. Many have boycotted it including myself.
The other hot tocs which you mentioned in D11 are on a smaller scale if compared to NPK (Nguyen phi Khanh).
For value wise, I still recommend NPK as there are many hot tocs there, you can always walk in and view and no pressure if you do not like what you see, you can just walk out. NPK is of value too as it cost only 500k for a Bbbj. FJ at 1mn, but needs a lot of persuasion. So far from my experience, hot toc #84 has ladies which are hottest (I used to prefer 111b) and girls here are easiest to succumb to offer of 1mn for FJ.

Good luck!
Unfortunately Benny 110 is no more. I had nothing but great experiences there.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Any hotel in hcm d1 to recommend which are girl friendly?
Old 05-09-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
Any hotel in hcm d1 to recommend which are girl friendly?
Try any of the A&em Chain of hotels. It cost anywhere from USD25-USD60 for a night. Star ratings range from 2 stars to 4 stars. My personal favourite is A&em Art Hotel, as this is only 200-300m away from my go to dapao place - Catwalk.

If im hunting around the Lt Japan area (places like Qui mixology), then i will book Silverland Sakyo (opposite Kawaii Spa) This is a 4 star hotel, reasonably priced (below USD100) and Ive never had problems bringing back Viet girls.

Good luck !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1