The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 16-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
widely practice by all Spas
Believe many are joint ventures or own by same boss at multiple locations

Those claims they do only facial services lagi worst...Already been to a few of such joints!! Waste money wash face
Ot joints mostly own by the PRC milf boss..the ml can either pay boss the so called.50 entrance or they fixed 300 a day to the boss..any surplus entrance fee they get.to.keep it
Old 16-10-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ot joints mostly own by the PRC milf boss..the ml can either pay boss the so called.50 entrance or they fixed 300 a day to the boss..any surplus entrance fee they get.to.keep it
No wonder Pariss anything also ok
Old 16-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Bro don't need to take it so hard on yourself for the first one. Cos if u are saying that u paid $250 for a FJ with Jasmine, I think that is usually what she charges the others as well

Agree with u that her nipples are sensitive and that she got nice tits, but I don't like her facial features though, cos she got saggy cheeks like a bulldog like that

But more importantly, she also got give me "extra stuff" after the deed is done, which is why I dun like her
Extra meaning STD ....
Old 17-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Extra meaning STD ....
Think the bro that fucked Jasmine got wear condom lah, so should be safe

In fact, I think even when fucking someone with HIV should be safe if you got wear condom, much less the normal and milder STD

Of course, whether u want to take the risk or not is another issue and up to the individual himself lah...
Old 17-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Think the bro that fucked Jasmine got wear condom lah, so should be safe

In fact, I think even when fucking someone with HIV should be safe if you got wear condom, much less the normal and milder STD

Of course, whether u want to take the risk or not is another issue and up to the individual himself lah...
You can stil get STD even if you lick abalone and wear condom mah?
Old 17-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roykrishna View Post
Went to level 3 yesterday saw a pretty viet syt in a red low cut dress. She told me 30 mins for $30. I purposely opened my wallet and took out 3 peices of red notes and told her just nice. She say that's all you have? Then she said OK la this time I let you in. Asked me stripped naked and lie down. Gave me a simple back rub and a good HDLY before asking me to turn around. Pour some lubricant on my hard rod and started stroking it. I went into her shirt and groped her boobs, it was C Cup. I quickly let my mouth do the work, I sucked her big melons like a baby sucking her mother's breasts for milk. And after 15 mins I erupted. We french kissed and hugged each other awhile before she sent me off. It was the best $30 I have ever spent at Orchard Towers. She say next time I come is a min of $50 but I felt its worth it. Planning to Rtm her next week.
All in $30?
Old 17-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosyman View Post
All in $30?
I don't believe lo..orchard towers ml season one they are not so desperate for 30 ba
Old 17-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
You can stil get STD even if you lick abalone and wear condom mah?
Yeah std comes in different manner but easier if u Fuck without condom... so play safe bros
Yeah jasmine as record of std before so better play safe with her.
Old 17-10-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Actually the 50 are for themselves la..
Haha normally will just ask for full service fees, nego from there and forget about the $50 thingy. Haha all pay in full and enjoy the game
Old 19-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Walk around OT, very quiet
Old 19-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojason View Post
Walk around OT, very quiet
Yes agree. I came back from there just now. Saw 2 Lisa. But can agree the banks Lisa won't approach locals at all. If u look at her she will just stare at you
Old 19-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Joey4847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what's happening today
Old 19-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey4847 View Post
what's happening today
Just a quiet place
Old 20-10-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster (V)

Just now in the afternoon went and saw the Viet Cindy. Had boobs fuck, bj and missionary and cum in few mins.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Just now in the afternoon went and saw the Viet Cindy. Had boobs fuck, bj and missionary and cum in few mins.
Bro, Where is Cindy exact location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1