The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 15-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I take Charlene anytime over her ...but that's just me
Haha.. I was thinking of you when I said ‘not everyone’s cup of tea’’..
U like them slim.. I like mine with some ‘piak piak’
Old 15-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Speaking of which.. has anyone tried Althena, Charlene’s friend?
No FRs.. and hard to see her pix.. it’s too white on white..
Wonder how’s the service..
Old 15-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone tried Clara from Locanto? Malay and claims to be an ex mag model. Photos look perfect but once again, it’s Locanto.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Has anyone tried Clara from Locanto? Malay and claims to be an ex mag model. Photos look perfect but once again, it’s Locanto.
First it is locanto, then her damage is 300 (plus incall). If you take reference from sbf, with those kind of pictures plus her description as a ex model of runway and mag, the damage is easily 650 and above. Too good to be true. This is my personal view.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
nightsout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Locanto most of the time can’t be trusted. Real person 99% of the time differs from the pictures.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
papereleven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do use some time and reverse image search using google or tineye. You will find that the pictures can be found..... elsewhere.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Haha.. I was thinking of you when I said ‘not everyone’s cup of tea’’..
U like them slim.. I like mine with some ‘piak piak’
Charlene also piak piak but she is one i will RTF. i seldom RTF WL except for the sorority girls.

Happy to see them move on in life and when we meet is for coffee and meals
Old 15-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Speaking of which.. has anyone tried Althena, Charlene’s friend?
No FRs.. and hard to see her pix.. it’s too white on white..
Wonder how’s the service..
i am curious as well......let's wait for her to re-surface
Old 15-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 7
Charlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Charlene also piak piak but she is one i will RTF. i seldom RTF WL except for the sorority girls.

@baotohk And I'm waiting for the 6 weeks
Old 15-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

You like Charlene now??! I remember last year we had the whole discussion about what ‘fat’ definition was and you were being kinda harsh on her!
Haha..
Good to see you both on good terms now!

Wah u still meet up with the Sorority gals! Lucky you!
I never had the time to try the others except Azalea!
Super Jelly lei!
Hahahaha
Old 15-08-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Her ass so big qualify as petite?

She is very passionate though
Wah Lau ass big cowgirl and doggy song song. Her voice also killer . I say she petite because of her height less than 1.6m and she not fat. Pigu big is ok means fertile Ma. Her thread recently so many good FR and not just I write good for her. Bros who tried her definitely feel the good service.

Moving on maybe I wanna try some tall slim girl soon but recently not much caught my attention. Recently suffer from bad performance in bed, I cum in 1-2 shots like very sensitive.. Need charge bullet liao so can last longer..

Any FL look like the lady inside the picture? haha big boob, slim with GND face

This kind also pretty.. small face .. petite height

Singapore economy must crash so more ladies join FL and then we got more choices !

I meet a very pretty bank staff at bank, she keep smiling at me whenever she ask me to sign the document....
when she smile the eyes become a happy face kind.. face a bit of blushes.. then her height also petite..

very pretty .. i happen to meet her because I go bank to do something.. too bad.. cant find similar provider at her standard . the face at least a 9/10 hahaha , not those vixen foxy type.. rather the cute and pretty type.

Sometime to venture outside of provider, can maybe try find SB at SA or something.. then the range and choice is wider.. maybe can find someone I like and keep bonking safely..

Last edited by bradplay2018; 16-08-2018 at 01:06 AM.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlenexo View Post
@baotohk And I'm waiting for the 6 weeks
You know i won't identify myself...
Old 16-08-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
You like Charlene now??! I remember last year we had the whole discussion about what ‘fat’ definition was and you were being kinda harsh on her!
Haha..
Good to see you both on good terms now!

Wah u still meet up with the Sorority gals! Lucky you!
I never had the time to try the others except Azalea!
Super Jelly lei!
Hahahaha
Sorority girls - they are like friends now. No more carnal and i am happy they have moved on.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
wallstreetorg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow hoseh liao, all the NTU boiboi on this site know who to look for liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Cant deny it, am still part of the proletariat.

So this bitch decided to come on SBF again. Little known details of Butterfly Tiff

Nicole Chiu, born on 13th October 1997

CHIJ Toa Payoh, Anglo Chinese Junior College(Arts), NTU(Actuarial Science)

She can be contacted at 9180 3XXX. PM me for her Instagram photos. Cheaper than wasting money going down and paying rejection fee.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
wallstreetorg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This quality have, but not on SBF For local model / kpop star quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Moving on maybe I wanna try some tall slim girl soon but recently not much caught my attention. Recently suffer from bad performance in bed, I cum in 1-2 shots like very sensitive.. Need charge bullet liao so can last longer..

Any FL look like the lady inside the picture? haha big boob, slim with GND face

This kind also pretty.. small face .. petite height

Singapore economy must crash so more ladies join FL and then we got more choices !

I meet a very pretty bank staff at bank, she keep smiling at me whenever she ask me to sign the document....
when she smile the eyes become a happy face kind.. face a bit of blushes.. then her height also petite..

very pretty .. i happen to meet her because I go bank to do something.. too bad.. cant find similar provider at her standard . the face at least a 9/10 hahaha , not those vixen foxy type.. rather the cute and pretty type.

Sometime to venture outside of provider, can maybe try find SB at SA or something.. then the range and choice is wider.. maybe can find someone I like and keep bonking safely..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1