The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of
Surprise Edging/Milking experience in Clean Heartland Spa

Hi guys,

those who know me know how i love to uncover amazing surprises where you least expect! Takes lots of time and too much money... but the suspense and thrill is worth it la...

just sharing my recent experience. I had been visiting this "Clean" massage place in the heartlands (north/central) area. Tried a few of the ladies there but all clean. Nothing happened. Not sure why I kept returning, I guess I had a intuition that there was something more here and persisted haha!

Last visit I was assigned to this pretty and young SYT for the first time. Chatted with her a bit... 27 years old, tall and slim, fair. She had a very classy look about her. If see her outside will never think she is in the line. I was thinking to myself, wow finally a chiobu in this place. The best was yet to come.

Started the massage quite standard. Nothing to shout about but she seemed to know her stuff quite well. I noticed her hands were really soft and smooth. That's a big plus for me as I get turnoff when kena those MLs with rough hands, sometimes can feel the sharp blisters on their palms... straight away sian. But this one was amazing smooth and soft.

After about half hour she started working on my legs.... i love the suspense when they go close to your groin area and you're just holding your breath to see how high up they will go. Damn her hands are good and I was getting really hard.

Time to flip around and she was a little startled by my rod staring right at her. I whispered to her "hao shufu ah" and she held back a smile before continuing to work on the thighs.

Next thing that happened blew my mind (I'm getting hard as I think about it!)....

She worked on my legs and reached into the shorts.... then started working on my balls. She then lathered on the oil and worked on the rod... stroking the head and the sensitive spots. Every now and then with a few tugs and then back to teasing the head and balls. Not sure if it was sheer skill but everytime i felt like cumming she would revert to teasing and twisting on the right spots. It was like she brought me to the EDGE and pulled me back before I cum, and this happened so many times throughout the massage.

After who knows how long I couldn't take it anymore... the rocket had to launch. I held her hand tight and said "shou bu liao le"... and then with all my might shot my load straight up into the air. She MILKED every drop out of me.. i couldnt move for 5 mins.... I was shagged out man!

She maintained her professionalism.... i gave her a nice tip, chatted a bit more as she served me a drink. And left promising to return again...

I'm still high from the experience haha and just sharing my experience, I have nothing to do with the shop but I think such good service deserves referrals. Need to protect this gem please so only for bros with at least 100 pts and 5 power pls. Pls understand.

Admin pls let me know if wrong place to put such FR. Thanks for reading my little adventures! Cheers...
Old 12-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise Edging/Milking experience in Clean Heartland Spa

Bro TS,

You got mail.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds exciting. U got mail from me too
Old 12-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ro can share ctc tks
Old 12-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
canon91 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercanon91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share contact? TIA
Old 12-09-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
peacemkr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, share contact please. Thanks in advance
Old 12-09-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

Bro can share contact thanks
Old 12-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro. Can share? I got similar experience so I could trade if you are interested.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2854 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

TS, dont mind share?
Old 13-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
cognitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS share please thank you!
Old 13-09-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, pls share. Would love to try!!
Old 13-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Massag3r is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, don't mind sharing?
Old 13-09-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Bro pm u Liao. Think tml she be Super busy coz of your fr lol
Old 13-09-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Bro, hope i qualified? and if i do, please share... thanks
Old 13-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Pls share bro. Thanks in advance first...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread