The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: AMK Hidden HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
When I see this Long MR I know which one TS is talking already.
I normally stick to the one I know when she is working at bugis area..
Is it the tall one ?
Old 17-10-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
000000951 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro.. appreciate if can share place and ctc
Old 17-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newsboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
if they continue like this in time to come all up the lorry
This place bad service, go at own risk
Old 18-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 long reviews, 2 different price 50 and 68, but same loc?
Old 18-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy123 View Post
This place bad service, go at own risk
Yes very bad service, all very greedy to earn big tips. I prefer another discreet one at another part of amk. Quite budget.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
Yes very bad service, all very greedy to earn big tips. I prefer another discreet one at another part of amk. Quite budget.
Can share your preferred one in amk?
Old 18-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
2 long reviews, 2 different price 50 and 68, but same loc?
Same place. Different package
Old 18-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Avis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Nico or coco?
Old 18-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avis View Post
Any bros tried Nico or coco?
Don't bother, if you are willing to spend $168, entrance $68 and $100 Hj tips, then go ahead. Like many bros said go at your own risk.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
arden1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I Tio once from Kiki, all I can said is everything come with a price. A rather high price. In the end, I stop going there as I think is really too ex. Haiz
Old 18-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
newbiehigh is Cool - loads of Potential

Come across a ML previously located in condo. Came Sg a few times. Now location at amk blk 5** market area. Not the typical Long time ago and south side spa. More like those in town area. Jln B kind. Discreet enough.

Offer hj at first but upgrade bbbj 150 total. Think owner doesn’t allow bbbj but she do discreetly. Just her first day at this spa so no helmet. If not she will do fj.

Abt 28 yrs old big boobs. Bros looking for excellent massage can look away. If you looking for something more than hj, can take off clothes and autoroam upper lower in amk then this is for you.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Jakebahas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros!

I see that there are varying experiences and opinions about this particular MP and it's taking quite long to come to a conclusion. I shall attempt to write a not so long FR just to weigh in on the matter.

I've gone to check this place out after contemplating for quite a long time since so many senior bros warned against it. I only finally decided to plunge head long into this "risk" because a particular ML's WeChat profile really appealed to me. She looks quite cute and is rather bubbly on her Moments sharing. Won't share her name though; spoils the fun of exploring and dropping hints right?

Anyway, there was no choice in terms of pricing because the $50 was crossed out and the counter lady immediately asked for $68. I simply paid up and went upstairs. (Apologies to the senior bros who warned time and again against it though. Maybe I'm too noob and gullible.)

The session was relatively enjoyable. We chatted throughout and she was very direct in engaging in flirtatious dirty talk. But my Mandarin is really limited so even though I could roughly make out what she was trying to insinuate, I can't fully engage in the flirting. However, her positive and playful attitude helped keep the mood up and the conversation going.

The massage wasn't as fantastic as the other ML I wrote a FR for in the other thread, not hard and not skillful enough but still passable. After being down with the regular stuff, she asked me to turn around and she did JG for me, or at least that's what she said she's doing. Since I've not tried it before, I can't tell whether it's the real thing. I only know it hurt like hell, as if someone kicked me in the nuts.

Afterwards she popped the question for release (at standard rate) and I half-heartedly said yes because I've no idea if my lil bro can even get hard and long at all. The pain has caused it to shrink into a cocktail sausage. But her cheeky charm and teasing attitude helped ease the mood and it wasn't before long that the bratwurst was reborn and satisfied. (I'm sure you can tell I'm exaggerating about the size just for dramatic effect. ) The room has an attached shower with hot water so I cleaned up, paid up and left. Whilst changing I even pointed out to her some parts of the bed and floor that needed cleaning up which she missed out.

Overall, I thought it was a relatively satisfactory experience and will consider going back to look for her since she's easy and nice to talk to. Here's my two Cents worth. Hope my FR is useful, and dO Click the button to up my points if you brOs like it. Thank you!
Old 18-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Nice MR bro.

But I wonder why this place is being referred to as HC when it is like any normal spa

And given the money-faced attitude of most MLs there, I am pretty sure there are better joints elsewhere in and around the AMK vicinity.

Go there at your own risk

Last edited by altec7; 18-10-2018 at 10:55 PM. Reason: typo
Old 19-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Jakebahas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Nice MR bro.

But I wonder why this place is being referred to as HC when it is like any normal spa

And given the money-faced attitude of most MLs there, I am pretty sure there are better joints elsewhere in and around the AMK vicinity.

Go there at your own risk
What's the difference between FR and MR? I still haven't worked out all the acronyms in this forum please enlighten me. Thank you!
Old 19-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakebahas View Post
Hi bros!

I see that there are varying experiences and opinions about this particular MP and it's taking quite long to come to a conclusion. I shall attempt to write a not so long FR just to weigh in on the matter.

I've gone to check this place out after contemplating for quite a long time since so many senior bros warned against it. I only finally decided to plunge head long into this "risk" because a particular ML's WeChat profile really appealed to me. She looks quite cute and is rather bubbly on her Moments sharing. Won't share her name though; spoils the fun of exploring and dropping hints right?

Anyway, there was no choice in terms of pricing because the $50 was crossed out and the counter lady immediately asked for $68. I simply paid up and went upstairs. (Apologies to the senior bros who warned time and again against it though. Maybe I'm too noob and gullible.)

The session was relatively enjoyable. We chatted throughout and she was very direct in engaging in flirtatious dirty talk. But my Mandarin is really limited so even though I could roughly make out what she was trying to insinuate, I can't fully engage in the flirting. However, her positive and playful attitude helped keep the mood up and the conversation going.

The massage wasn't as fantastic as the other ML I wrote a FR for in the other thread, not hard and not skillful enough but still passable. After being down with the regular stuff, she asked me to turn around and she did JG for me, or at least that's what she said she's doing. Since I've not tried it before, I can't tell whether it's the real thing. I only know it hurt like hell, as if someone kicked me in the nuts.

Afterwards she popped the question for release (at standard rate) and I half-heartedly said yes because I've no idea if my lil bro can even get hard and long at all. The pain has caused it to shrink into a cocktail sausage. But her cheeky charm and teasing attitude helped ease the mood and it wasn't before long that the bratwurst was reborn and satisfied. (I'm sure you can tell I'm exaggerating about the size just for dramatic effect. ) The room has an attached shower with hot water so I cleaned up, paid up and left. Whilst changing I even pointed out to her some parts of the bed and floor that needed cleaning up which she missed out.

Overall, I thought it was a relatively satisfactory experience and will consider going back to look for her since she's easy and nice to talk to. Here's my two Cents worth. Hope my FR is useful, and dO Click the button to up my points if you brOs like it. Thank you!
Bro where is this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1