The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Interesting massage at TPY

This "spa" has has been quite aggressive in wechat and recently they posted pictures of some of the ml working there....quite chio...so i thought i would give it a try.

i was surprised they are not in uniform..in fact she was wearing shorts. and then i saw the ML in person....quite disappointed . their photoshop skills sibeh tok gong, like take away 5 to 10 years of their actual age....i thought the ML would be in her 20s...but turn out she looks in her mid 30s. actually she is really not bad looking if she put on some make up....but her voice sounded very old...lol it's just the photo made me have high expectations...lol

i thought it would be a proper massage room but it's just a room with a massage bed. a bit disappointed. and then they simply cut a hole on the door just to comply with the regulations, damn jialat. she said there are better rooms though. i think i got the worst.

asked me changed into disposable underwear....see the room like that no mood liao..so just wear...next time will request don't wear hehe...

start massage, knn the massage bed also buay steady...got creaking sound everytime she exert some force...wtf...

massage technique was so so, maybe not enough strength...cos normally i would ask the ML to go softer, this one totally no pain.

once reach the legs, she pull down the underwear where she did some butt massage but no teasing...sian... when doing the thigh, got some contact to balls but it's nothing. then turn around liao..i see the clock still got like 20min. maybe she will pop GQ....

She massage my arm, which not many ML do when doing the front....and then she pull down my underwear and start stomach massage. I got a little bit hard cos there was some contact....still no GQ...

then she said need to do some 保养and started to do the groin area...she put her hands into the underwear and do some rub...then said later need to give her tips, in a light hearted way ( i hear that sian liao)

Spend quite some time at the groin , she will occasionally rub my whole cock and balls but mainly focussing on the groin...she said need to make things 'flow"....

than i told her i experience some pain at the groin area and she spend more time there..it's not really shiok, more like pain....lol then told her sometimes my balls also pain

so she cup my balls and start massaging them trying to "make things flow" at the same time she will ask it pain here??? then she start massaging my full shaft and ask "how about like that" ...i said like that no pain....and she said "shuang ma like that ?" i said hen shuang and she grab my cock and start jerking for awhile looking at my reaction and say men need to do "baoyang"

i just act blur...i think she waiting for me to ask her for GQ lol....then she went back to working on my groin again...when i didn't

I could have ask her for GQ but the room really crap...if nice and cosy sure on...

This one got potential for good HJ and autoroaming....will return massage (hopefully get a good room) and see how.

now got 2 place to go for massage at TPY liao....again....avoid AsS spa at all cost...fucked up management

Last edited by strikeback44; 17-10-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Interesting massage at TPY

Nice find... Ass Spa so jialat ah... I look at their FB page, the ML there looks good...
Old 09-10-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 12
69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!

Bro
Don't mind share your finding on the contacts and ML
Thanks
Old 09-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healman View Post
Nice find... Ass Spa so jialat ah... I look at their FB page, the ML there looks good...
They used fake photos to promote, Real life sibei fat and ugly
Old 09-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Got car park in front and off main street one right next door is same management but hair saloon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
This spa cum beauty salon has has been quite aggressive in wechat and recently they posted pictures of some of the ml working there....quite chio...so i thought i would give it a try.

i was surprised they are not in uniform..in fact she was wearing shorts. and then i saw the ML in person....quite disappointed . their photoshop skills sibeh tok gong, like take away 5 to 10 years of their actual age....i thought the ML would be in her 20s...but turn out she looks in her mid 30s. actually she is really not bad looking if she put on some make up....but her voice sounded very old...lol it's just the photo made me have high expectations...lol

i thought it would be a proper massage room but it's just a room with a massage bed. a bit disappointed. and then they simply cut a hole on the door just to comply with the regulations, damn jialat. she said there are better rooms though. i think i got the worst.

asked me changed into disposable underwear....see the room like that no mood liao..so just wear...next time will request don't wear hehe...

start massage, knn the massage bed also buay steady...got creaking sound everytime she exert some force...wtf...

massage technique was so so, maybe not enough strength...cos normally i would ask the ML to go softer, this one totally no pain.

once reach the legs, she pull down the underwear where she did some butt massage but no teasing...sian... when doing the thigh, got some contact to balls but it's nothing. then turn around liao..i see the clock still got like 20min. maybe she will pop GQ....

She massage my arm, which not many ML do when doing the front....and then she pull down my underwear and start stomach massage. I got a little bit hard cos there was some contact....still no GQ...

then she said need to do some 保养and started to do the groin area...she put her hands into the underwear and do some rub...then said later need to give her tips, in a light hearted way ( i hear that sian liao)

Spend quite some time at the groin , she will occasionally rub my whole cock and balls but mainly focussing on the groin...she said need to make things 'flow"....

than i told her i experience some pain at the groin area and she spend more time there..it's not really shiok, more like pain....lol then told her sometimes my balls also pain

so she cup my balls and start massaging them trying to "make things flow" at the same time she will ask it pain here??? then she start massaging my full shaft and ask "how about like that" ...i said like that no pain....and she said "shuang ma like that ?" i said hen shuang and she grab my cock and start jerking for awhile looking at my reaction and say men need to do "baoyang"

i just act blur...i think she waiting for me to ask her for GQ lol....then she went back to working on my groin again...when i didn't

I could have ask her for GQ but the room really crap...if nice and cosy sure on...

This one got potential for good HJ and autoroaming....will return massage (hopefully get a good room) and see how.

now got 2 place to go for massage at TPY liao....again....avoid AsS spa at all cost...fucked up management
Old 10-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patagola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me location? would like to give it a try!!
Old 10-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zpiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind share the location?
Old 10-10-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

pm pls bro..

exchange TPY too.
Old 15-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

Please share the ctc

Thank you
Old 16-10-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
This spa cum beauty salon has has been quite aggressive in wechat and recently they posted pictures of some of the ml working there....quite chio...so i thought i would give it a try.

hey bro, can share ctc w me? thanks ya
Old 16-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ginuwine85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro please share contact thanks.
Old 16-10-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Bro I have been going to one in tpy and wanna try others. Mind swapping
Old 16-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTiamHock View Post
They used fake photos to promote, Real life sibei fat and ugly
ASsssssssssssssssss really is jialat. but well they still gt alot of biz ....see liao red eyes
Old 16-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Interesting massage at TPY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healman View Post
This place is S spa? That $88 prostate shit if not ML cannot HJ u?

TS if this is S spa... don't bother..

If not S Spa... sounds interesting though.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

So what the damage ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1