The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Local chinese Celin, superb BBBJ skill

Celine

Height: 174cm

Weight: 58kg (Still slim, just that she's tall so sounds heavy.)

Look: 5.5/10

Figure: 34B-26-34 (Very tall and slim, if only it's C cup, then will be better)

Damage: $250 for 90mins, max 2 shots. excluding hotel, cap provided.

I have not try her yet so no FR on her but just got feedback from few of the regulars, all said that her BBBJ is fucking incredible. A 10/10, if not at least 9. She's quite dark, but normal looking. She allows BBBJ, fingering, no anal sex and french kiss. She's working in the day so can only take in the night after 7pm and anytime during weekend(other than late night where everyone should be sleeping). She is working under me so please do not ask for her contact. PM me your contact number and i'll arrange for you. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 31-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all
Re: Local chinese Celin, superb BBBJ skill

Tks to Bro TE for arrangement. Did meet up with Celine last nite. Celine is an OL during the day so can only meet customers at night. hee First time doing FL. Still very shy but once she warms up with you. she can talk to you. My brief FR on her.

Name: Celine
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6
Weight: 58kg
Body: 6.5. confirm slim and no tummy fat also but tanned though
Boobs: B cup
Frenching: Slight kissing only
Fingering: Yes:
Catbath: 6.6. She will lick you all over
BJ: 7. Got deep throat and very hard working on the bj. lick and suck ur balls too.
FJ: 6.8. Tight and nice moans
Old 01-06-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro for the FR!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 01-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Hmmm....this celine seems very much like our local BBBJ queen

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 01-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai1020 View Post
Hmmm....this celine seems very much like our local BBBJ queen
Bro, at 1.74m in height with no tummy fats - it doesn't sound like BBBJ queen Celine actually. Though Celine's title would seem to be in jeopardy if the new Celine's BBBJ lives up to its reputation....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 02-06-2007, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BlackArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bbbj queen sounds good.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackArt View Post
bbbj queen sounds good.
Those interested, please post reply to the thread and then send me an email to [email protected] telling me your nick and i'll arrange for you.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 29-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
harlequin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up FR on Celine

After doing Angel & Lauren, it was time to do Celine. I must say honestly that I took a small gamble because so little has been reported on her. Besides, she started doing FL only a month ago. Fortunately, it turned out to be quite a nice session.

Celine is a local Chinese girl in her early 20’s. Here’s the rest of the feedback :

Face : Pleasant-looking, but I would not describe her as very pretty. Certainly not in the same category as Angel or Lauren. But I would not mind going on a date with her either. (Grade : 6/10)

Body : Tall, slim and tanned. She said she is 1.75m (as expected, she played netball & volleyball). Long body & long legs. Said she has tall parents. I am only 1.68m, so she is much taller than me. I told her, that fortunately sex is usually done lying down – so height is irrelevant. Must be doing lots of outdoor activities because she is quite tanned. (Grade : 6/10)

Breasts : Looks like B-cups with dark brown eraser-type nipples. Nice & firm. Seems to like them to be gently fondled & kissed. (Grade : 7/10)

Pussy : Clean shavened. Flaps & clit a bit bigger than most Chinese girls. Pinkish, no smell. Best of all, still nice & tight. Gets wet naturally (never used any KY). Clit will swell when aroused. (Grade : 8/10)

Frenching : Mouth-to-mouth contact is a highly personal matter. So, whether she will give light kisses or even deep frenching depends on each person she comes in contact with.

Fingering : Inserted 1 finger in slowly after it was wet. Seems to like her G-spot to be gently rubbed. Too tight for 2 fingers.

Cunnilingus : A bit reluctant at first, but once convinced, she seem to really like it a lot.

BBBJ : One of the best blowjobs I ever had. Great use of the lips & tongue. Started from normal position with her between my legs, then changed to 69 position. Very good. (Grade : 8/10)

FJ : After a long foreplay, she helped me to get capped (already wet naturally, so no KY needed), then started with cowgirl position. Had a bit problem entering as the vagina opening is still tight. Once in, I let her ride to her heart’s content. Changed to lotus position, then to missionary (sissor-style). Very nice & tight. Great sensation. Pumped her for as long as I could control then fired off my sperm. Throughout, she closed her eyes, moaning slightly, and gripping the bedsheet tightly. Rested in her arms then pulled it out. Damn, fired off too much sperm at one go. Knew I was done for the night. So after showering, we just chatted in bed then let her go off early.

GF : Celine may not be the prettiest girl around, but she is very friendly. You immediately feel comfortable in her presence.

Damage : $250 + $30 (hotel room)

RTF : Definitely worth considering.

Recommedation : IMHO, she is worth a try because :
(1) she gives a fantastic BBBJ
(2) she has a tight pussy
(3) she is reasonably priced for a 90 minutes / 2 shots session
(4) she is still reasonably “fresh” in the FL market.
Old 30-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chocolatebear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chinese only ... ?

Eurasian can ?
Old 02-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
samster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamster8899 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro true enjoyment mia liao.. email no respond leh..
Old 18-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatebear View Post
chinese only ... ?

Eurasian can ?
Can. PM me with your contact number and i'll arrange.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 17-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Celine

Weight: 58kg (Still slim, just that she's tall so sounds heavy.)

Look: 5.5/10

Figure: 34B-26-34 (Very tall and slim, if only it's C cup, then will be better)

I have not try her yet so no FR on her but just got feedback from few of the regulars, all said that her BBBJ is fucking incredible. A 10/10, if not at least 9. She's quite dark, but normal looking. She allows BBBJ, fingering, no anal sex and french kiss. She's working in the day so can only take in the night after 7pm and anytime during weekend(other than late night where everyone should be sleeping). She is working under me so please do not ask for her contact. PM me your contact number and i'll arrange for you. Thanks.

hi, been trying to contact u either through email or PM but no reply. Wanted to try sg gals very much. hope to hear from u soon
Old 03-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
mcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after reading so may bors frs, i am also interested to hav a try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1