The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2008, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynwa1977 View Post
sorry lah bro, i dont understand your argument as she is not my sister

the point i was trying to make and perhaps might have eluded you is that there are others who are cheaper...to each his own. i would not bonk a girl for 400 when i can 4 for 100 each..sorry mate
Then just keep it to yourself lo. Seriously the issue of high pricing FLs is repeating over and over again. Simple, if you can afford and interested, just book. If not, just move on. Keep posting the same comment will not make the price drop right? Or was that what you were actually hoping for? There are many agents nowadays that are charging higher than me, it's just not for everyone. At least i dare say my gals usually have good quality that justify for the price unless they ask for their own price. This is enforced by the genuine FRs that many seniors and true cheongsters wrote for my gals. I don't ask for FRs, check with any guy who tried my gals and they will tell you.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 20-12-2008, 04:48 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beatrice is back working. Price is still the same, 400/1/1, 50 more with her uniform. She just sms me that she wants appointment today between 12pm to 7pm, so haven't discuss about the Christmas promo thingy with her. I will check with her in the morning. If she's ok with the promo price, i'll update her promo price after that. Nevertheless those who booked her with me first will still enjoy the promo price once i have discussed with her. Thanks.

PS: Uniform with not have any dscount to it.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 20-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
C-Note deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates on the Singtel Grid Girl from TS?
Old 20-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
Any updates on the Singtel Grid Girl from TS?
She backed out.

Btw since today Sat, i can't sms to update. So just post again to push the thread. Beatrice is working today from 12pm to latest 7pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 20-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
I am the Game! is Cool - loads of Potential

Seems like you got alot of great locals in your hands!
Never knew so many locals will come out to work this line.

HC babes: Vivian c/o BHC x 2, Cindy c/o BHC
FL babes: XiaoYanZi c/o GL
Thai GL: Ah C c/o lor16
Overseas babes: Zoe c/o Germany
Old 19-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Samster

Beatrice is going to work on Tuesday between 12pm to 6pm, damage is 400/1/1, 50 more with uniform request.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 19-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tonylee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey, i wish to be on your list.

How can i book them?

tony lee

190 cm,

[email protected]

chinese

businessman.
Old 25-01-2009, 12:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

The price is ok for me but she really is a local JC student and not some PRC/malaysian wearing JC uniform only? I mean did she actually show you the proof that she is a JC student? If she is real pls PM me on how to do the booking thks
Old 30-01-2009, 12:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
master08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 18 years old local chinese SYT JC gal, Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
We met in Raffles City, agreed to meet outside Starbucks only to realise that there are 2 starbucks. After somewhat little confusion we had, I finally saw a tall and young looking girl walking towards me, in the exact description i was given. A smile was across my face instantaneously, not only was my curse lifted, my long-time close friend, lady luck was back again! Heehee! It was Friday, half past 1 o'clock yet it's packed with crowd, all cafe outlets were almost full. So we ended in the hotel Lounge, ordering fucking expensive drinks! Lucky it paid off! Heehee!

During the interview, realised that she is a JC student! Oh my freaking god! For my 20 months as an agent, I have finally found a local chinese JC student, luck was indeed high for me! After more digging, found out that she has little sexual experience before, only with 2 guys, both were boyfriends. So there you have it, my first 18 years old local chinese JC gal, Beatrice!

Name: Beatrice
Race: Chinese
Height: 167cm
Weight: 53kg
Vital Stats: 33B-25-34

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering.

Don'ts: CIM, AR and AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She only takes Chinese but maybe once she gets more used to this trade and open up more, she will be more willing to take other races.

This gal is fair looking, with long hair. She speaks good english and mandarin(took higher chinese). She's not as chatty as what you get from Frey or Rheona but can still hold her conversation. Nevertheless, you will see many of her other good traits, guys who book her will know what i mean. Just a side note, she actually told me that she needed to think over it again before her sms that came in earlier tonight informing that she will work tomorrow. So i can't assure that she will stay for long in this trade, neither am i implying that she may quit early. I simply have no idea. My hunch is she will be a short term one but that's just my hunch.

She doesn't smoke and has no tattoo.

She is available on weekdays and weekends but doesn't work too frequent and will inform me whenever she decides to work, very similiar to Frey and Xandra. She is only working tomorrow 330pm at lavender area for what i know so far. She will only take maximum of 2 slots on each working day for now.

Damage: First time-400/1/1, subsequent booking-340/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

PS: Meeting a Singtel F1 grid gal soon, keeping my fingers crossed! Stay tuned!
Hi bro,

can PM me contact? and how abt the Singtel grid gal?:O
Old 30-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Then just keep it to yourself lo. Seriously the issue of high pricing FLs is repeating over and over again. Simple, if you can afford and interested, just book. If not, just move on. Keep posting the same comment will not make the price drop right? Or was that what you were actually hoping for? There are many agents nowadays that are charging higher than me, it's just not for everyone. At least i dare say my gals usually have good quality that justify for the price unless they ask for their own price. This is enforced by the genuine FRs that many seniors and true cheongsters wrote for my gals. I don't ask for FRs, check with any guy who tried my gals and they will tell you.
I cannot comment much on the rest of TE as i have only try 1 of her girls (no budget) and i can tell u......... worth it, in term of looks n service. I think that is all i have to say.

Just like what TE had said, if u interested n got $$$ go ahead n book his girls if not, just move on. There are plently of girls here which can fit ur requirement, just book them. Y post all sorts of comment here? no matter what u do, TE wont drop his price what so y waste time. Move on
Old 30-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinthai25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro pm her contact to me Pls Thk
Old 31-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcopa View Post
Just like what TE had said, if u interested n got $$$ go ahead n book his girls if not, just move on.
Agreed,
I am waiting for a lucky strike in soccer bets and am prepared to booked 1 of TE's gals
Old 21-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Beatrice is working today from 4pm to latest 7pm, damage is 400/1/1, rtf is 360/1/1. 50 more for uniform.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 24-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Beatrice is free today between 3pm to 6pm, damage is 400/1/1, rtf is 360/1/1.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 26-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
patrick14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Beatrice is free today between 3pm to 6pm, damage is 400/1/1, rtf is 360/1/1.

bro, i pm you countless time to no avail....

can you kindly revert? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1