The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pretty and voluptuous 25 years old local chinese, Patsy

I scanned around for Patsy as i walked towards the coffee shop. Without much effort, I found the fair maiden. Patsy looked just as pretty as the photo she sent me, with her long wavy hazel hair, very nice feature, sitting by a corner. However she doesn't have a slim figure but rather a voluptuous one, full body. Nevertheless with her height, she looks good still.

Name: Patsy
Race: Chinese
Height: 166cm
Weight: 55kg
Vital Stats: 36B-27-36

Do's: BJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering.

Don'ts: No BBBJ, no CIM and no rear entry. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She doesn’t smoke and has no tattoo.

She takes all races.

She will only work on weekdays from 2pm to latest 8pm, preferably near Lavender food court. She doesn’t work on weekend.

Damage: 300/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 19-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pretty and voluptuous 25 years old local chinese, Patsy

Patsy is available during weekdays from 2pm to 8pm, preferably in Lavender area.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 19-01-2009, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
I scanned around for Patsy as i walked towards the coffee shop. Without much effort, I found the fair maiden. Patsy looked just as pretty as the photo she sent me, with her long wavy hazel hair, very nice feature, sitting by a corner. However she doesn't have a slim figure but rather a voluptuous one, full body. Nevertheless with her height, she looks good still.

Don'ts: No BBBJ, no CIM and no rear entry. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She takes all races.

She will only work on weekdays from 2pm to latest 8pm, preferably near Lavender food court. She doesn’t work on weekend.

300??? Steep man! I cannot afford this.
Old 22-01-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chocolatebear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got pix ...?
Old 22-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jo.kent18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hope to see pix b4
booking.. thanks.

$300
Old 22-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Stratgist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such a fat bumpy lady asking for $300. I dont even bother to ask for picture. TE, your quality of girls now getting worst. We want more slimmer girl!
Old 22-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratgist View Post
Such a fat bumpy lady asking for $300. I dont even bother to ask for picture. TE, your quality of girls now getting worst. We want more slimmer girl!
Hahaha! Who are you to even make this comment? You have never try my gals before. Where did you comparison come from, your ass? Haha! My gals are local Singaporean, i protect my gals. Why don't you post your handsome face in here and let us admire instead?

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 23-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

even human eyes dont lie. Pasty is such a fat bump based her weight and height. $300 for such a quality not to mentioned even Singaporean. Maybe $300 ruppiah is the right amount to qualify this this kind of girl. If I paid $300 ruppiah, might as well i go Batam better!

Either you yourself is so damm fat and clumsy to recruti this kind of girl or your taste is just like them. WHy bother to market them. Even a dog will turn away from your choice. There are so many OKT out there who have better taste in their selection. Look at CYBEROKT for e.g. her girls are more slim and better price. Yours are fat and ugly and asking for sky rocket price. You better go hom and rest over the CNY instead of wasting all the bros time.
Old 23-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
skuljoker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, any pics....

$300 is damn expensive....
Old 24-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
even human eyes dont lie. Pasty is such a fat bump based her weight and height. $300 for such a quality not to mentioned even Singaporean. Maybe $300 ruppiah is the right amount to qualify this this kind of girl. If I paid $300 ruppiah, might as well i go Batam better!

Either you yourself is so damm fat and clumsy to recruti this kind of girl or your taste is just like them. WHy bother to market them. Even a dog will turn away from your choice. There are so many OKT out there who have better taste in their selection. Look at CYBEROKT for e.g. her girls are more slim and better price. Yours are fat and ugly and asking for sky rocket price. You better go hom and rest over the CNY instead of wasting all the bros time.
Whatever...

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 24-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Lonelygal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Haha !! Bro U must be kidding lah !!

$300 for BJ and fingering ??

Can dig out gold ??

Somemore overweight and 28yrs old (i normally add 3 more yrs cause girls always bluff)..so wat she Singaporeans gal.

No offence but economy so bad now $300 can buy myself a great dinner and many more other stuff rather than tis.

Old 24-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 69
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Well, her stats doesnt excite me.. so I just skip.. Make so many comments here also won't help.

If she has no business, naturally the price would have to be adjusted

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 24-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Pretty and voluptuous 25 years old local chinese, Patsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
... However she doesn't have a slim figure but rather a voluptuous one, full body. Nevertheless with her height, she looks good still.

I hv read some of the posts here w/ interest. I like to give my 2 cents.

I HAVE NOT met patsy n will wait for FRs before upping her.

I guess I'm different from most bros becos her stats, if completely accurate, do excite me a lot. And of course she must be pretty to me...which is very subjective.

Age of 25 is young enough for me. Ht of 166 n weight of 55 means she is not slim, but very sexy n voluptuous, IF her meat is distributed all at the right places n IF every part is proportionate, haha. Her stats of 36B, 27, 36 is irresistible to me. I crave a shapely n meaty ass of 36! A height of 168-170 would hv been perfect for her weight n butt size. The other unknown is her bone frame, which should be small to small/medium.

Of course stats alone mean very little becos "hearing about something a hundred times is not as good as seeing it just once."

And, lastly, one man's meat is another...

Thx for reading n good day!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

[WARBIRD, LONELY GAL...infimi......all bros. Good pointers make.

Why bother to waste money. When we are brothers buycott, you see whether the girls will ask for the price they want.

My suggestion is not to patronlised TE's girl and then he will see what demand he get...I can assure him. "LUKEWORM RESPONSE".

We have so many choices from so many OKT. Why bother to help him to stick to his price. We just dont take his business and I am sure the $300 for PASTY will be down to $50.

Do all bros agreed?

Lets hear from all of you all who are customer like me.

I HAVE NOT met patsy n will wait for FRs before upping her.

I guess I'm different from most bros becos her stats, if completely accurate, do excite me a lot. And of course she must be pretty to me...which is very subjective.

Age of 25 is young enough for me. Ht of 166 n weight of 55 means she is not slim, but very sexy n voluptuous, IF her meat is distributed all at the right places n IF every part is proportionate, haha. Her stats of 36B, 27, 36 is irresistible to me. I crave a shapely n meaty ass of 36! A height of 168-170 would hv been perfect for her weight n butt size. The other unknown is her bone frame, which should be small to small/medium.

Of course stats alone mean very little becos "hearing about something a hundred times is not as good as seeing it just once."

And, lastly, one man's meat is another...

Thx for reading n good day![/QUOTE]
Old 25-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Pretty and voluptuous 25 years old local chinese, Patsy

Quote:
[WARBIRD, LONELY GAL...infimi......all bros. Good pointers make.

Why bother to waste money. When we are brothers buycott, you see whether the girls will ask for the price they want.

My suggestion is not to patronlised TE's girl and then he will see what demand he get...I can assure him. "LUKEWORM RESPONSE".

We have so many choices from so many OKT. Why bother to help him to stick to his price. We just dont take his business and I am sure the $300 for PASTY will be down to $50.

Do all bros agreed?

Lets hear from all of you all who are customer like me.
Hi bro Stratgist,

Obviously u hv a bone to pick w/ bro TE. I shall try to remain neutral.

I hv met 3 of TE's gals (Giselle, Aries n nouvel) n I'm completely satisfied w/ their looks n service. I hv not upped more of his gals becos I hv been constrained by time n circumstances, unfortunately.

IMHO, these 3 gals r worth every penny. Of course one man's meat is another...

Since we hv not met Patsy, let's reserve our judgment as to her worth until there r FRs or until we hv met her. We should cut her some slack. After all she is a fellow S'porean trying to make some money in this tough economy. Ultimately, her damage will be a function of supply n demand.

Unlike most bros here, I must confess that I'm attracted by her stats. I hope to see some positive FRs.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bros!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1