The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2009, 10:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jarko is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Ice: 27yr old local chinese

waiting for FR ar.. sibei hard liao lo..
Old 16-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

14 days old thread still no FR? Or bros tried and too embarassed to post FR?
Old 10-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
overair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh no all my post gone???
Old 10-03-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
overair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh no all my post gone???

oh man ... i typed so much and it is all gone!!!!!

anyway ... let's do it again .... if I can manage to recall what i typed earlier ....

ok ok ... here goes ... thanks bro fallen maidens for the arrangement!

Ice and bro fall both told me that I am the first for Ice ... very honored .... never once it ever cross my mind that I ever be able to have such a chance to be the first to visit a lady ...

Ice is very new... I believe to this.... so guys please be really gentle and patient with her. She is a nice and friendly lady but quiet.

bro fall's stats for her are fairly accurate. I like her height ... just slightly below my OC .... and she shares something else common with my OC ... later on that ... She has nice boobs that I like ... too bad not the same as my OC ... hahah ... but ... may not be enough for boobs lovers ..

She is quiet and willing to serve but may not know how to serve ... so bro be patient and try to communicate to her what you like and she willing be accommodating and willing to try. Then you would be rewarded!!! Ok ok ok ... she is quiet and plain ... so you would be like forcing next door girl to have sex with you ... she is yet resisting yet willing kind of feeling ...

Oh ... ok ok ... her common thing with my OC ... they both have that special type of virginal .... ... HEheh ... it is like my OC is doing FL having other guys doing her ... hehehe ... my little fantasy ... hahaha .... oko k ...back to virginal ... ok ok normally .... normal girl's one is straight and normally our dicks can just poke straight through ... not for theirs .... Theirs are like a L ... you have to know the tricks to get in ... you have to get them relaxed and yet excited to get in ..... once you are in there ... they are warm, wet and tight .... so you rewarded .... be patient ... and imagine ... the angle .... our dicks will be rubbed upon on every thrust in and out of her virginal ... extra stimulation on every pump!!!

In short, she is a nice and plain lady to do ... it is very much like doing some friends ... .... and for me like ... my OC doing other guys ...hahahah .... She has big eyes ... if i really need to find the closest resemblance ... she would look like a plain 崔台青 or 翁倩玉!
Old 12-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
fallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the FR bro overair.

she is still relevantly new, so i will be willing to setup more appts!
I'm a OKT, dun ask me for my gals contact. Guys want booking, pls PM me with your name, year born, race and HP. i sms you back to arrange. Same thing to apply to my group. FR is appreciate after the booking. Thanx.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

too bad she only takes chinese...wasted
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 20-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

fallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ice can take bookings tonight after 11pm. i'm her OKT, dun ask for her number. Give me yr details and i'll arrange.
I'm a OKT, dun ask me for my gals contact. Guys want booking, pls PM me with your name, year born, race and HP. i sms you back to arrange. Same thing to apply to my group. FR is appreciate after the booking. Thanx.
Old 21-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Ice can take bookings tonight after 11pm. i'm her OKT, dun ask for her number. Give me yr details and i'll arrange.
Old 23-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
chivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sounds good. il pm you for month end or early april booking.

i like ah lians and she sounds like a shy one..
Old 27-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

Ice can take bookings tonight after 11pm. Tmr she can take 2pm till late night. i'm her OKT, dun ask for her number. Give me yr details and i'll arrange.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Ice is back! and she can take appointment from 5 to 9pm.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

She is available next Monday from 5pm to 9pm
Old 07-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fee3fow View Post
better post some pictures bro $230 with no pic is hard to attract customers
i think the price is quite reasonable for a local, but provided that at least she must have some looks and not just some plain jane.

Waiting to try but camp for pics first!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

Ice is free from 5pm to 9pm
Old 14-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

Ice is free 5pm to 9pm today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1