The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Re: Shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction

No sign of improvement yet....
Old 13-11-2019, 01:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
No sign of improvement yet....
I'm not convinced about this shockwave thing. I doubt if it works as well as ED drugs.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-11-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all

I went for my 3rd round of shockwave therapy yesterday evening at 7.30pm. This time round, the nurse told me that it is good to go for a job after each shockwave session for blood circulation. I also asked whether it is good to use the penis pump for blood circulation but she said she is not so sure about the penis pump.

I came back, i went for a half an hour jog, followed by penis pumping for 15 minutes. Felt that my penis expanded quite a bit.

Just now before i got off my bed, i stroked my penis to wake him up. Felt that he is more responsive now.

Before this 3rd round, i had sex with my wifey. I managed to penetrate and cummed. But it came quite fast and not very hard like during those good old days.
Old 21-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear that it is working for you. Keep us posted regarding your road to recovery.

Quote:
I went for my 3rd round of shockwave therapy yesterday evening at 7.30pm. This time round, the nurse told me that it is good to go for a job after each shockwave session for blood circulation. I also asked whether it is good to use the penis pump for blood circulation but she said she is not so sure about the penis pump.

I came back, i went for a half an hour jog, followed by penis pumping for 15 minutes. Felt that my penis expanded quite a bit.

Just now before i got off my bed, i stroked my penis to wake him up. Felt that he is more responsive now.

Before this 3rd round, i had sex with my wifey. I managed to penetrate and cummed. But it came quite fast and not very hard like during those good old days.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 28-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction

I had sex with my wifey last Saturday. Though i have completed 3 sessions of shockwave therapy, i am still not satisfied with my penis hardness. There is only a slight improvement and i am starting to lose hope in this shockwave therapy. I went on to do more research on this shockwave therapy and realised that i can even purchase my own shockwave machine. The cost ranges from as low as 450 to 2k plus dollars.

I went for my 4th session yesterday, with the intention of finding out in details so i can diy the shockwave therapy at home. Though i can get the details from the internet, i just want to confirm things like... the intensity, the number of times, how long and exactly which part of the penis to receive the shockwave.

Over at the clinic, i asked the nurse, what if there is still not much improvement after the 6 sessions. She replied that i can try another 6 sessions. She also said that some patients will come back every few months for shockwave maintenance. At that moment, i told myself, better for me to get the shockwave machine myself.

Tomorrow is Black Friday. I am getting the shockwave machine over at lazada with the money saved from my 5th and 6th sessions. Will be getting the cheapest one at around 450 dollars.

So any bros interested in shockwave therapy, you can go for this cheaper way of shockwave therapy.
Old 29-11-2019, 08:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Be careful with those machines because too much energy could actually damage the tissue.

Quote:
I had sex with my wifey last Saturday. Though i have completed 3 sessions of shockwave therapy, i am still not satisfied with my penis hardness. There is only a slight improvement and i am starting to lose hope in this shockwave therapy. I went on to do more research on this shockwave therapy and realised that i can even purchase my own shockwave machine. The cost ranges from as low as 450 to 2k plus dollars.

I went for my 4th session yesterday, with the intention of finding out in details so i can diy the shockwave therapy at home. Though i can get the details from the internet, i just want to confirm things like... the intensity, the number of times, how long and exactly which part of the penis to receive the shockwave.

Over at the clinic, i asked the nurse, what if there is still not much improvement after the 6 sessions. She replied that i can try another 6 sessions. She also said that some patients will come back every few months for shockwave maintenance. At that moment, i told myself, better for me to get the shockwave machine myself.

Tomorrow is Black Friday. I am getting the shockwave machine over at lazada with the money saved from my 5th and 6th sessions. Will be getting the cheapest one at around 450 dollars.

So any bros interested in shockwave therapy, you can go for this cheaper way of shockwave therapy.

Old 05-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

I just received my shockwave machine yesterday night. Tested out this morning, though is not as good as the one in the clinic. It is a bit noisy but generally is worth it.

For those bros who want to try shockwave therapy, i recommend that you go for few sessions at the clinic, after that, diy to save cost.

Happy shockwaving.....
Old 05-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I just received my shockwave machine yesterday night. Tested out this morning, though is not as good as the one in the clinic. It is a bit noisy but generally is worth it.

For those bros who want to try shockwave therapy, i recommend that you go for few sessions at the clinic, after that, diy to save cost.

Happy shockwaving.....
Are there instructions regarding how much energy to use and the duration of each session?

Old 05-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

There is no instructions at all. Got to know the energy level from this two videos:

The machine i bought is exactly the one shown in the first video.
The second video shows that lowest level is required for ED treatment. However, when i used the lowest level for my diy shockwave treatment, i don't feel any energy as compared to the one at the clinic. So i tried the middle level, which is the default level, the energy produced is quite similar to the one i had at the clinic.

For information on where to apply the pulses, read this webpage: http://shockwavefored.blogspot.com/2...ly-pulses.html

Different doctors use different machines and locations for pulses.

Happy reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Are there instructions regarding how much energy to use and the duration of each session?
Old 11-12-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

I have been jogging, swimming and on diet for a few years to keep fit and so as to improve my erectile dysfunction. My weight dropped from 85kg to a healthy 70kg now. I stand at a height of 1.73m. But after all these hard work, there is only a slight improvement in my ED.

Past few weeks, while researching for shockwave therapy, i chanced upon exercising for the penis. I have been doing penis exercising for the past 2 weeks and i found that there are more improvement in my penis compared to jogging and swimming. There are more blood flow to my penis, maybe is due to the shockwave therapy, but i am sure those penis exercises are very beneficial.

The followings are the penis exercises that i have been doing:
a) Tighten the muscles that hold your fart and urine. Tighten for 2 to 3 seconds and let go. Do 20 times per session, 3 sessions a day. Can do it anywhere, waiting for bus, at work, waiting for wifey, etc.
b) Form your index finger and thumb into a ring, stroke your penis outwards for 1 to 2 minutes. Just like massaging.
c) Straight after that, use a battery operated penis pump. Pressure up for 5 seconds, hold for 5 seconds and pressure up again for 5 seconds for full erection. Hold for 1 to 2 mins then let go. Repeat the pumping for 15 mins. I got my battery operated penis pump from lazada for about 20 bucks.
d) Towel raise - straight away after the pumping, try to raise your penis up, like doing pull up exercise. Dont have to put a towel over the penis to raise it, i guess that exercise is for Ang Mo. Maybe for us asian, we put nothing on top of our penis or maybe just a handkerchief.

Any bros out there interested to follow my recommended penis exercises? Please share your ideas and results over there.

Happy penis exercising
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1