The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Thalmes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Possible Risk or Overthinking?

Dear experts,

Need an assessment for a recent encounter (my first time), and has got me really anxious. Happened in Malaysia.

Is it common practice to change condom when one goes limp? Felt a “change” in sensation as i was going 90% erect to about 50% — felt more like sore.

The csw reaction was quite fast as she immediately said here’s a new one after I pulled out. She held her head up and see (missionary). She did not seem angry / surprise, don’t know if this matters.

The condom ring was intact and still at the end of shaft. I held up the condom to inspect and was in one piece. The sex wasn’t rough and the first condom was used for about 7-8 minutes. Water-based lube was used.

I couldn’t really confirm as the room was dark and was a bit in shocked when she asked to change. they are bought fresh from an air-cond store before the visit.

In your opinion, did the first condom break?
Old 17-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible Risk or Overthinking?

No the condom did not break.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-11-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Hello and thanks so much for your quick reply.

Can I ask you elaborate more on the answer? It really did help with the anxiety but would love to know more. As it was my first time, everything was magnified — became super paranoid and anxious. I was super aware during the entire thing but just went blank the moment she said to change.

I did receive unprotected licks (3 licks) which I stopped immediately. Will this carry any high STD risk? It’s been 24 days, no symptoms which I give thanks everyday.
Old 17-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
TheWorriedSg TheWorriedSg TheWorriedSg

Just get tested for peace of mind. You'll more likely to die of anxiety instead of std
Old 17-11-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorriedSg View Post
Just get tested for peace of mind. You'll more likely to die of anxiety instead of std
Yes I will get tested. 1 more week to go.

Meantime, just wanna get some feedback on the situation. I’ve been advised that I’m overthinking and imagining a broken condom.

What do you think of the scenario?
Old 17-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalmes View Post
Hello and thanks so much for your quick reply.

Can I ask you elaborate more on the answer? It really did help with the anxiety but would love to know more. As it was my first time, everything was magnified — became super paranoid and anxious. I was super aware during the entire thing but just went blank the moment she said to change.

I did receive unprotected licks (3 licks) which I stopped immediately. Will this carry any high STD risk? It’s been 24 days, no symptoms which I give thanks everyday.
If you're worried about HIV your chance of catching the virus is remote.

However even if a condom remains intact throughout the process you can still catch viral STDs that are transmitted via skin to skin contact because a condom does not cover the base of the penile shaft or the scrotum eg Herpes and Warts.

As long as you are sexually active there is always a risk of catching something even if it's with a girlfriend or wife so the best course of action is to simply enjoy yourself and get tested on a regular basis. Every 6 months would be about right but you can go more often if you want if it gives added peace of mind.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-11-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Following the incident, I actually went to get PEP. Doctor has given to me cause I said I’m not sure if the condom broke. I was highly distressed following the incident. Will test once I finish the PEP.

Can I ask for you to share on your analysis based on the situation? If it really broke, I would say the csw be more panic than me right?

As for other STDs — is there anything I can look out for? It’s past 3 weeks now. Will rest this together as well.
Old 20-11-2019, 09:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Following the incident, I actually went to get PEP. Doctor has given to me cause I said I’m not sure if the condom broke. I was highly distressed following the incident. Will test once I finish the PEP.

Can I ask for you to share on your analysis based on the situation? If it really broke, I would say the csw be more panic than me right?

As for other STDs — is there anything I can look out for? It’s past 3 weeks now. Will rest this together as well.
U didnt have to waste $ for pep. Been thru ur position. Really unwarranted.
Old 21-11-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedSick View Post
U didnt have to waste $ for pep. Been thru ur position. Really unwarranted.
Hey and thanks for your reply!

May I know your thoughts on the situation? I was afraid cause I was unsure if it broke!
Old 22-11-2019, 09:28 PM

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 0
WorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWorriedSick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Normal to worry and panic, but the risk is really too low. The effects and cost of pep is really not worth it.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedSick View Post
Normal to worry and panic, but the risk is really too low. The effects and cost of pep is really not worth it.
As it was my first time visiting, I think everything was magnified.

May I know when did you test? Local doctors are saying immediately after PEP and 3 months from exposure will be conclusive.

However, overseas forums are saying 1 month after PEP / 3 months after PEP to be conclusive.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 5
Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!

Can understand how you feel. It definitely take some courage to go and test too. But still is a must to test it else you will be living in fear.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
was unsure if it broke
I seriously think that the condom did not break and you are just over worrying yourself only
Old 02-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

I am getting tested today. Just hope that I am indeed overreacting only. I shared this story with a few friends and all advised the same thing.

Just can’t wait to get it over and done with.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xstaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share with us the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1