The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ho ho ho It's time for sharing and having fun promo

Hi guys, it’s the time of the year again and it’s all about sharing and having fun! So from today onwards for the next 12 days of Christmas, I shall throw in special discount for you so that you can truly enjoy the festive holiday! Below are the prices for my gals, click on their names for link to their thread.

Lauren – $260/1/1.

Diane – $280/1/1.

Taryn - $230/90/2.

Bernice - $200/1/1.

Ilanthe - $230/90/2.

Jenny - $260/90/2.

Oh, by the way, even for my high end gal, Melissa, I’ll discount on her from the usual $800/1/1 to $700/1/1.

The only sad thing is that there will be no “Angel” to bring joy to the World… or at least you guys! If you know what I mean. Haha!

All promotion shall ends on 25th Dec, Christmas day itself, so please seize this opportunity, be it first time trying or RTF my gals. I will not hold any promotion other than Christmas because this is one festive holiday that I truly love and enjoy!

*Please take note that my gals are still subject to availability and will not be made 100% available just because they are on promotion, especially during the Hari Raya, Christmas and the eve. They probably will not be taking any assignment during these public holidays as they are most likely to have their own programs planned.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 21-12-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 15-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ho ho ho It's time for sharing and having fun promo

Latest update- Lauren's price is now $260/1/1 after persuading her to give some discount on her cut too. So guys, take this opportunity to try Lauren out as it's $40 less than the usual price.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 15-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
femm_e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did I see wrongly or is it in malaysia riggit?

merry xmas to you, true_enjoyment
Parking spots - all the good ones are taken & the rest are handicapped
Commercials - you can't believe a word they say
Government boards - they take so long to mature
Lava lamps - fun to look at, but not very bright
Old 17-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
andy_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks quite cheap... worth a try. bro enjoyment, pm u liao
Old 18-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

7 more days for the promotion and you will wait for another year. (If I don't retire)

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 18-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 19
44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!

Wish i got the dough to try but its out of my reach. sigh........

Good thing dun come cheap. Cheap thing dun come good. Wait i get my bonus 1st. hehehe

Merry christmas and a happy new year!
Old 22-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

It's coming to an end for my promo and i'm not sure if my gals are able to work tomo and on Christmas itself. Anyway Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! May everyone leads a better life in the coming year!

PS: Next year horse (not sure about others) will be offending 'Tai Sui', so guys born in the year of horse, remember to give your offering. There's a particular day to pray but i'm not sure which day after Lunar New Year cos i will not offend. Haha! Find out yourself if you are a believer of such. Ok?

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 23-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

http://sbf.net.nz/welcome...l-chinese.html

This is link to Melissa's thread that i had just created. She's now 700/1/1 during promo, usual rate is 800/1/1.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 15-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

Another year has passed and it's once again Christmas season, starting from yesterday, 14th Dec, the 1st day of Christmas. Some seniors would already know that I promised every Christmas season, I’ll give discount for all my gals. The discount will be valid through the 12 days of Christmas. Although yesterday is the 1st day but it falls on a Sunday, that’s why I didn’t post yesterday. Anyway check out my gals' promo price below.

Velle - 370/1/1

Chloe - 700/1/1

Melissa – 700/1/1

Lauren - 380/1/1

Ilanthe - 210/1/1

Tricia - 220/1/1

Rheona – 230/1/1

Diane - 280/1/1

Elva -260/1/1

Giselle – 260/1/1

Krystal - 260/1/1

Xandra - 220/1/1

Frey - 320/1/1

Aries - 460/1/1

Zelle - 380/1/1

Nouvel – 400/1/1

Promotion will end on 25th December and it will be another year before I throw in another promotion, so grab the chance to try my gals at a discounted rate.

*Please take note that my gals are still subjected to availability and are not 100% available just because they are on promotion, especially during Christmas and eve. They probably will not be taking any assignment during the public holiday as they are most likely to have their own programs planned.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 21-12-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 15-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

2nd day of Christmas!!!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 16-12-2008, 07:55 AM
Samster

3rd day of Christmas!!!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 17-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

4th day of Christmas!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 19-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

6th day of Christmas!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 21-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

8th day of Christmas!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 21-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
orionix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very rare of you to have promos.

merry christmas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1