The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 20 years old local chinese, Jessie (DO335 ex gal)

Jessie is letting out promo for this weekend too, at 250/1/1 still. Timing is 2pm, 3pm and 4pm for Sat and Sun. Interested guys, PM me with your contact to arrange. Those who already have my number, just sms me. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 26-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading quite a few FRs on various True Enjoyment girls, I have decided to give Jessie a try.

Arranged to meet at Elegance 81. She arrived soon after I checked in cos I was 15 minutes late to the appointment. Peeped through the door hole and saw a nice SYT, so let her into the room quickly.

She was wearing a nice white colour clubbing type dress which is kind of short and high heel shoes. First we went to sit on the bed to have a small chat. She wanted to kiss me but her bad breath prevented me from getting into it. Then we proceed to shower separately at my request.

She started cat bathing me and then BJ (with cap at my request). I couldn’t help licking her nipples as she has nice breast and nipples. We started off in doggie with me standing on the floor with her at the corner of the bed. It was a nice scene looking her in the big mirror. But her movement was not to my liking so we went on missionary and that’s where I unloaded after about 3 mintues.

Face: 6.5/10 – Looks like my ex-colleague that I liked so it was a plus. But her crooked teeth lower her over rating for looks; smiles with her gum exposed. She has straight shoulder length hair.
Body: 7.5/10 – 155cm; 43kg; 34B-24-33; fair skin
BJ: 7/10 – OK
FJ: 7/10 – OK
Overall service: 7/10; not the sexy type but very accommodating and friendly.
RTF: Probably not for $300.

Hope Giselle is better which is my next target.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jessie has found a job and will not be so available next week onwards, so now she's throwing a promotion again, 250/1/1, for today till Sun last slot at 5pm but you can check with me if you have other timing, I can consult her first.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 10-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Samster

Jessie is free on Sat, which is later in the day from morning to latest slot at 5pm.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 10-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Frankeistine_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why dare not reply my questions ?

No balls, izit ?

Anti Vice Enforcement Unit
391 New Bridge Road, Block C
Police Antonment Complex

TELEPHONE NUMBER TO JAIL True_Enjoyment:
6435 8280 or 6435 7631

FAX NUMBER TO STOP true_enjoyment from being a terrorist:
6220 1019
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1