The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Harassment of my gal by an idiotic samster.

One of my gals had been harassed by one of the samsters. I'm not sure how but this guy found her blog and tried to be funny. Below were what he wrote.

"Miss *****, when will you be free for bookings again? It seems like you have disappeared.. Do i go through Bro J still?"

"$**0 for 60mins of good time. She will be the one laughing her way to the bank instead of you. And she can worth much more than that."

"lame spammer? do you want to bet on it? if i get at least 6 people from here to tag who wants the truth.i will post the link for people to book through bro j."

I'm sure you guys are aware that this is a serious matter. His IP address is 193.32.30.*. Though the last number is not shown, i believe his IP address is the same as when he logged into SBF and there's only number 0-9, so the most 10 possible IP adress. It can't be so coincidence that there's more than 1 of the same IP adress i've given. Even so, it's easy to narrow down. If you guys are able to track this guy down and provide me his particular, I'm willing to pay $500 as reward.

I'm also getting some IT experts I know to look into this matter. Whoever can give me the details first, i'll give the reward. Just PM me first to say you have the info and ask if I still need it. If i still need it, i will ask for it and transfer you the money once it's verify the info is true.

My gal is feeling very devastated and scare. I need to give her the assurance things are under control. So I really appreciate any kind of help i can get. I'm the agent and i have to protect my gals' identity. Thanks!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!
Re: Harassment of my gal by an idiotic samster.

Bro, the ip address don't tell you much because i believe he is using dynamic ip addressing which most of us here do...it's not a static ip address.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
tahlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
Bro, the ip address don't tell you much because i believe he is using dynamic ip addressing which most of us here do...it's not a static ip address.

Bro, worst still if he logon from any of the wireless points over the island. If got email will be easier to track.

Cheers
Old 10-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
ekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Exactly, its like our postal code. In general, it will tell you the area and the block(HDB) only. It will not tell you which unit he live in.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekt8 View Post
Exactly, its like our postal code. In general, it will tell you the area and the block(HDB) only. It will not tell you which unit he live in.
What if he surfs SBF at the same time? Can the moderator do a check and find out the nick with the same IP address? I have a hunch that while he posted those nasty msg in her blog, there's also high possibility that he was surfing SBF too. Or is it still not possible to track at all still? Please advise. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

Even though he surf SBF his ip address will still be changing all the time because the his ISP is issuing him a fresh IP address at regular interval.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Even though he surf SBF his ip address will still be changing all the time because the his ISP is issuing him a fresh IP address at regular interval.
That I know, starhub maxonline has no fix IP address but if singnet maybe it's fix? Anyway I'm just trying my best! really can't let such bastard goes scot-free!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 10-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
ekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekt8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
What if he surfs SBF at the same time? Can the moderator do a check and find out the nick with the same IP address? I have a hunch that while he posted those nasty msg in her blog, there's also high possibility that he was surfing SBF too. Or is it still not possible to track at all still? Please advise. Thanks.
The IP add its like a gate way and its share by many users. For example, users in Toa Payoh will be using or having the same IP add. It work the same like the postal code I'd mention. Worse, the IP add search will be even wider then the postal code search.

So, even if you find the IP add when someone surfing in SBF, it might be some innocent bros here surfing the net near the area of the Harass-ter.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
tahlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you may wan to think of using a Trojan Horse program to infect his computer when he logon to ur gal blog. But hopefully his anti-spyware dun catch ur Trojan Horse.

Cheers

Last edited by tahlong; 10-09-2008 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
I'm also getting some IT experts I know to look into this matter.
IP add r never accurate... wif ISPs in SG all sharing resources 4 general customers, u find a dozen ppl wif d same IP addresses.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
nerazzuri is Cool - loads of Potential

this type of ppl really deserve a beating...
Old 10-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
andy_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlong View Post
Bro, you may wan to think of using a Trojan Horse program to infect his computer when he logon to ur gal blob. But hopefully his anti-spyware dun catch ur Trojan Horse.

Cheers
to start with its illegal to use trojan horse, u might get caught yourself and be in deep shit. Furthermore isnt it better if u were to pm TS to let him know your idea instead of posting here letting the culprit see and take precaution
Old 10-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

I dont think you can do anything with the IP address... Due to the limited numbers of IP addresses around the world, IP addresses are sub-netted at the router when information is passed through. Which means, a few households will share the same IP addresses.....
Old 10-09-2008, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Is there any IP logging in this forum? Check with the admin...

Above bros are right about the dynamic DNS renewal, but the renewal is not instant.

But the IP don't look like from SG though... 193.32.30.*

Anyway even if you have his nick and then his email from admin and from there trace the hp number via booking history... then what can you do..?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kkoge is Cool - loads of Potential

bro. actually it's pretty easy.. get the girl to agree to him, make him book the room. then from here you got a few choices.

1) u can either aeroplane him till song song.
2) u can ambush him from behind.
3) get a ruhua in place of her to go to the hotel.

just for laughs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1