The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Harassment of my gal by an idiotic samster.

How does the government find those people who post racist remarks then? Surely will have a way to pinpoint the idiotic samster right? TS, by posting here, will you be warning him you are looking for him? Will posting here make it harder for u to find him?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chimyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro KKoge, like that he will know the plan already lo ...
Old 10-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
vwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
His IP address is 193.32.30.*.

bro ur ip address does not look like its from sg. IP address range in singapore is like 2**.**.**.** range le. some more the possible number of host is more than 10 le depending on the net mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
That I know, starhub maxonline has no fix IP address but if singnet maybe it's fix? Anyway I'm just trying my best! really can't let such bastard goes scot-free!
starhub maxonline does not have fix ip but the ip lease is about 3 week. so if u can monitor ur ip if almost like a fix ip. some more ur maxonline ip address is mapped to some dns name already. do a nslookup if u dun believe.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!

bro, u sure u got the ip right? That block of ip belongs to American express Europe

inetnum: 193.32.30.0 - 193.32.30.255
netname: AMEX-UK1
descr: American Express Europe Ltd

If its really that fellow then hes a pro i guess, he would have connected thru a proxy before surfing the blog...
Old 10-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
vwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymud View Post
bro, u sure u got the ip right? That block of ip belongs to American express Europe

inetnum: 193.32.30.0 - 193.32.30.255
netname: AMEX-UK1
descr: American Express Europe Ltd

If its really that fellow then hes a pro i guess, he would have connected thru a proxy before surfing the blog...

haha true true...
Old 10-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How does the government find those people who post racist remarks then? Surely will have a way to pinpoint the idiotic samster right? TS, by posting here, will you be warning him you are looking for him? Will posting here make it harder for u to find him?
I'm definitely serving this as a warning as well. if he still doesn't backoff, it will just be a matter of time I find out something. I already have quite a lot of samsters who seem to be IT experts PM me, telling me some of the possible methods. Anyway I thank all for the useful comments and feedbacks, do keep me update for any other knowledge regarding this. It's also a good chance to learn more.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 22
skyrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What can you do even you able to locate him?

It’s easier for him to get you than you get him!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

sad fuxx ,all kinds of ppl in this world ....
Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

erm i know his harrassment is morally reprehensible but you are a pimp and she is selling her body right? so its not as if you are doing church choir work here?

she should be able to trace his ip from her blog.

cheers

To Up :
Old 10-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookara View Post
erm i know his harrassment is morally reprehensible but you are a pimp and she is selling her body right? so its not as if you are doing church choir work here?

she should be able to trace his ip from her blog.
can trackable from her blog ,TS should have hinm nick & else ....right?
Old 10-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrider View Post
What can you do even you able to locate him?

It’s easier for him to get you than you get him!
Absolutely!

And I think it's also crazy for the girl, who operates a dark life she doesn't want many people to know about, to have such an open, very public, very accessible personal blog.

All due respect, but I think she made herself an open target. It was just a matter of time. There are many types of people out there. I'm really not surprised she finds herself in this situation. Tell her to close the blog and hope the dust settles soon.

Thanks for reading
Old 10-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

such bastards exists everywhere....just duno why they are doing this...at least its nice to know u care for ur gals bro....maybe ask ur gal to change blog or delete the account or something....gd luck bro...
Old 10-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

If the IP is correct, it is an European IP.. meaning he probably using some proxy to access.

So it will be quite difficult.

In the first place, how would that samster knows that that is her blog? You have to tell your girls be be careful about being too close to customer and not divulge too much of personal info.

You know sometimes after RTF a few times the girl become familiar and let their hair down.

I believe the blog is now private?

Can't up yet: max_priest
Old 10-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Aiyah bro enjoyment, if this guy were to do such a thing, he sure cover himself well and hide until nobody can find him lah, anyway, why bother right? we are all here to enjoy .. dun waste time lah .. wat wd ur gal do if u manage to find out the idiot? let u fxxx for free, or best becoming ur mistress? and so what if u manage to locate the man, what are u going to do with him? kill him?
LIFE IS SHORT, BROTHER, PLAY HARD!
Old 10-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, by broadcasting it in the forum, you have just lost the element of surprise. As such it will be harder to catch him now unless....... he nvr read this thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1