The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
one north area - any recommendations?

just got located to work in the area. based on search posts, seems like no mention of any in this area.

anyone has reco in one north area? thanks!
Old 19-04-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: one north area - any recommendations?

Try holland v
Old 19-04-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Try holland v
yes i saw the HV thread.

enquiring on lobangs within near vicinity of onenorth only. for purpose of convenience.
Old 20-04-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
yes i saw the HV thread.

enquiring on lobangs within near vicinity of onenorth only. for purpose of convenience.
To best of my knwldge, mebbe imperfect, ntg at OneN that isnt totally clean...
Old 21-04-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

God only knows why, after my simple factual comment above, some seemingly mentally challenged moron has, anonymously, deducted my points (as tho i care...its funny), with the word 'zap' inserted.

Like? HUH?

Like......

Whoever you are...go toss off
Old 21-04-2023, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

One north only canbsee xmm from shopee lah.. haha.. i work in this area.. u need to go place like holland v, pandan garden, west coast etc..

Anyway to ts we can meet at timbre to eat together leh... Haha
Old 22-04-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am also moving to this area for work from next week. Did research, really nothing here. Need to explore Holland V area which seems to be the closest. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated.
Old 22-04-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
I am also moving to this area for work from next week. Did research, really nothing here. Need to explore Holland V area which seems to be the closest. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated.

See d HV thread?
Old 23-04-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros here.. u all can try clementi area quite near also.. i have one new ml sweet and frdly one now working part time.. u all can pm for contact.. i will provide fr when i return pm.. i only giving to seniors or those have gd repu..
Old 23-04-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
xxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Hi bros here.. u all can try clementi area quite near also.. i have one new ml sweet and frdly one now working part time.. u all can pm for contact.. i will provide fr when i return pm.. i only giving to seniors or those have gd repu..
Bro, care to share? Thanks!
Old 23-04-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Ghim Moh, Holland drive market and Holland Village are all within 10 minutes walk. Several options available from the threads bro.
Old 23-04-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Sorry bro i have stop giving her contact.. as she said she shy alot so many ppl add her.. she scare.. so to those bro i give the contact do try her.. she really worth it.. and pls guide her along.. as she new
Old 24-04-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
See d HV thread?
I saw the thread, no really informative. I screen the google locations and came across the following spas
1. Spa Infinity
2. Almond Spa
3. Spa Eleven

It would be nice some expert can narrow down the a recommendation. Will to spend but dont want to run from door to door. If someone can PM me some info on HV, I am willing to trade my best ML's for Outram and Tiong Bahru area. TIA
Old 24-04-2023, 08:49 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

GM spa got one new gal. Pink nipples.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
GM spa got one new gal. Pink nipples.
gm spa from clementi? wow i thought this was a clean shop haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1