The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There's always a price to pay for what you want, qns is whether are you willing to do it.
Old 26-09-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha so so true. The most important traits to have with a person you want to take the next steps with are TRUST and DISCRETION. Both of which you totally destroyed by exposing details here. Who wants yo go all the way with you now when you have shown you are a public tell all?
what a noob

guys please use your big head and develop some EQ
Old 26-09-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My advise is keep it transactional and pay money to prevent any involvement of feeling and emotion . I’ve been through it , and unless you willing to give up your family and life here. Even if the girl refuse to take your money ( and I’ve experience it myself that and it’s quite complicated ) , I will insist to pay her and keep it transactional . I find that since we are here to cheong, no point keep going back to same girl, it's choices that we want isn't it? Just like how an old emperor flop his tab every night 😄
Old 26-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 15
theon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

Tried her today.
Looks: 8/10 (I think she looks better than her pictures
Body: 8.5/10 (nice boobs and she is sexy)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Solid hard massage, definitely has experience in this
RTM: yes!

Great overall experience, do try her before she becomes popular!
Old 26-09-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
pohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody tried this one? photos look good https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4199
Old 26-09-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohloong14 View Post
Anybody tried this one? photos look good https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4199
the site reviews got hidden message bro
Old 26-09-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tao-tao-massage/

Previously known as Tao Zi and has pretty mixed reviews over here. Decided to try her out since she is the only ML replying to my messages.

Location: 9/10. Central location and about 5 minutes walk from the nearest train station.

Looks: 6.5/10. Definitely is her in the pictures, just that you will need to add like ~7-10 years to the pictures. I estimate that she is around her mid 30s.

Massage: 7/10. Pretty decent strength and uses oil but just not her specialty.

Body: 7/10. Nice pair of legs and looks good in her lingerie. Fake tits but I have seen worse in KTV. A bit of stretch marks on her tummy, which shows her age.

CBJ: 6/10. Requested for 2 shots and the session started off with a CBJ where she used cling wrap as a barrier. Fast and furious with no other motion and no tongue action. No suction. Good stamina to go that fast for a long period of time.

Sensual: 7/10. Not much action except for some fake lovemaking when she tries to dirty talk to me in English. She went on top, hug and hump me for quite a lengthy duration.

HJ: 6/10. Just mechanical up and down motion. Fast and furious like her CBJ. Didn't really enjoy it.

RTM: No, feels like a very mechanical session. Nothing special but she tries to get the job done. And she is very professional in the sense that she will position her body away from you such that you are unable to roam south or suck her nipples.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope this will help bro to save money

http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3722

Totally crap.. is fat.. in and out less than 40 min include bathing.. save ur money to go other ml
Old 26-09-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Will not go to all this website massage again

Hope this will save bros money... http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3722..

When see the face.. shock.. totally fat.. waste my 20 dollar transport.. and mainly waste my time..I tot give her chance maybe massage will be gd.. totally crap..touch here touch there less than 10 min ask u turn around.. then action..

Anyway dun waste time and money on her..

Want massage go spa if want special go for fj..

Total experience less than 30 mins..include bathing..
Old 27-09-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Its true that high chance u have already been identified by the ML and she will either not accept ur booking anymore or provide normal service to u in future. No more off menu services.

All MLs usually have 2 HPs and if she really likes u, she will give u her personal WC id to add as friend after u have received preferential treatment/service from her.

You must have learnt from the wrong samster in this forum. ^^
Ya. read too many ups story liao.
Especially recently.
Now kena zapped until quite serious.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Will not go to all this website massage again

Hope this will save bros money... http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3722..

When see the face.. shock.. totally fat.. waste my 20 dollar transport.. and mainly waste my time..I tot give her chance maybe massage will be gd.. totally crap..touch here touch there less than 10 min ask u turn around.. then action..

Anyway dun waste time and money on her..

Want massage go spa if want special go for fj..

Total experience less than 30 mins..include bathing..
Still prefer SLG, momo really can’t be trusted hahaha…
Thousands of landmines…

Last edited by Life6666; 27-09-2021 at 08:45 AM.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

This would have been discussed before but I look at the current crop, really hard to find one that is worth the $120 that many are charging now.. Majority SN + HJ. Yes SN + HJ existed all along, but these days the SN is really just pull down blouse a bit and let you touch touch a bit, but with a lot of restrictions, cannot do this, cannot do that. Rewind to 2-3 years ago this type sure kena neg reviews gao gao. I think even a couple of them who was listed as FN now list themselves as SN?

Also encountered a couple of them recently that ask for top-up for basically anything. One advertise BBBJ but never say CIM. If want CIM must have cap. Ok fine. But if want CIM with cap, need to top up. Another one tell me want to zhut must top up cos the boss say one hahaha wtf. Ridiculous.

Ok rant over. I'm going to focus on earning more money so that i can top up to zhut zhut!!
Old 27-09-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
pohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

are there any nuru + fj one?
Old 27-09-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sampapa is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
This would have been discussed before but I look at the current crop, really hard to find one that is worth the $120 that many are charging now.. Majority SN + HJ. Yes SN + HJ existed all along, but these days the SN is really just pull down blouse a bit and let you touch touch a bit, but with a lot of restrictions, cannot do this, cannot do that. Rewind to 2-3 years ago this type sure kena neg reviews gao gao. I think even a couple of them who was listed as FN now list themselves as SN?

Also encountered a couple of them recently that ask for top-up for basically anything. One advertise BBBJ but never say CIM. If want CIM must have cap. Ok fine. But if want CIM with cap, need to top up. Another one tell me want to zhut must top up cos the boss say one hahaha wtf. Ridiculous.

Ok rant over. I'm going to focus on earning more money so that i can top up to zhut zhut!!
bro,Don't go.mp
Old 27-09-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Ya. read too many ups story liao.
Especially recently.
Now kena zapped until quite serious.
poor guy...i think start new account better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1