The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post

just now know 1 from redhill area alos ask 200
can come out at any night
pic after photoshop not bad
maybe when free go see physical goods n bargain down if good
bro any pic? seldom got maid can out anytime

give us FR after u trying ...
Old 11-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!

Got any maid is lesbian? Can intro? I never try having intimacy with a maid before... some really look very yummy.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to behold

Hello all seasoned bros. Anyone wanna exchange contacts with me? finding hot and sexy maids who can go out awhile in the daytime or even do in the car. I’ve got some contact to exchange from my side as well.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairefy1980 View Post
Got any maid is lesbian? Can intro? I never try having intimacy with a maid before... some really look very yummy.

Does this answer your question?

You have two choices:
A. Look for the maid.

B. Look for the man's wife

There you are two lesbians for you. Haha

WIFE WHO HAD AFFAIR WITH MAID AT MBS DIVORCES HUSBAND & ABANDON CHILDREN

A Singapore Uncensored reader who shared his shocking story on how he caught his wife having an affair with his family maid has provided an update on the incident. It was believed that his wife has filed for divorce against the man as she was angry that he sent the family maid who was her lover back to Philippines.

Here is the full story.

So the time when I actually found photos of my wife cheating on me with my family maid was at the end of March. And due to the covid lockdown in April, things got extremely awkward as both of us had to work from home.

I have never felt so awkward in my life as I had to face my maid and my wife as both of them were at home throughout the day. The maid acted as everything was normal but me and my wife were not on speaking terms after I confronted her. We ignored each other for close till 2 weeks before she finally spoke to me. This was during the 2nd day of the covid lockdown.

What she said shocked me which left me totally dumbfounded. She proposed on how both of us could have a special living arrangement. As my maid had her own room, she stated on how she would sleep in the maid’s room whenever I had to work late (I had to work sometimes as I was in the essential services industry) which were Tuesday and Thursday. She said that she would return back to our room before I came back from work. And she would ensure that both our kids were asleep before she went into my maid’s room.

It was a good 2 minutes before something came out of my mouth. I told her to let me think about it. I took my car keys, went to my car and started driving. The funny part was that I was in such a daze that I did not know where I was driving to. I ended up at the maid agency which was the place where I got my maid from. I told them about the incident and the staff started laughing. They said that such a situation was unheard of and that I was trying to give an excuse to change my current maid.

It was only when I showed the staff the photographs that they finally believed me. The looked on their faces could show me on how shocked they were as well. The following day, the boss of the agency came to my place to instruct the maid to pack up before taking her to god knows where. My wife was throwing a tantrum while she was breaking and throwing everything that she could get her hands on.

My wife then packed her stuff and went back to her parent’s place. I did think of letting her cool down for a couple of weeks before fetching her back from her parent’s place. A week later, her lawyer actually sent me the divorce papers and told me my wife wanted to divorce me. I immediately called her as I wanted to tell her to think it through but she rejected my call. She did send me a Whatsapp though which stated:

Hey a**hole. You can send her back to the Philippines. But I will definitely find a way to be with her. Once the Philippines opens up for travel, I’m heading there to be with her and I’m never gonna return. What I have with her is true love and that’s something you will never be able to provide me with. Let’s move on.

Long story short, till today, her parents did not know the real reason behind our divorce. We finalized our divorce in December and I got custody of the kids and she hardly visits them at all for the past 6 months.

I have got my parents to help take care of my kids while I head to work and this is the last time I ever employ a maid. Let this be an experience for all as weird sh*t do actually happen.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

This is the first time i heard of this story.Really shocking that the wife can give up even on the children.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

He should be lucky enough the wife forgo the bringing him to court to pay for everything a woman usually entitled after married. He is now able to go off freely screwng maids bringing them home to fuck overnights without worry getting catch back to court for the unpaid maintenance
Old 11-12-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Jabba

Up you 16 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This is the first time i heard of this story.Really shocking that the wife can give up even on the children.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2254 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairefy1980 View Post
No lah, we all here is lesbian /s

Will only UP if your account got enough points and age.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Alexmaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Okay lah, since bros here so helpful. I share the paid one lor. My only advice to bros is don’t be carrot.
Can you pm me this contact bro?.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Can share me the contact bro?. I am interested.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Looks good. We can share contact if u want
Can share me the contact bro?. I am interested.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone know her?

Old 12-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone know her?

She say she broke up 2 months ago. Now looking for new bf with benefits.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Klez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She say she broke up 2 months ago. Now looking for new bf with benefits.
Looks like high maintenance.
Old 12-12-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyone know her?

U can be her bf, sampling first n if sedap, continue screwing. Until she raise the money issue, u can pass us the contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1