The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Great MR bro!
Told you she's a gem. Her GFE gaogao.

And for those who saw a previous report - according to her, she doesn't do FJ. Not even with top-up.
Yes bro! Thanks for your MR and other bros also. She's a gem!
Old 09-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ahboi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php...wpost&t=671304

Anyone tried this? Any FR?
Old 09-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboi88 View Post
never see any FR. ask for 2 x say need top 20
Old 09-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/nian-nian-massage/

Tried messaging her twice yesterday, there was no reply. Is she on break?
Old 09-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypster25 View Post
Which yuki/carol ur talking abt, very interested to try. Thanks
didnt know i have a clone
Old 09-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hoseiliao999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpoolrocks View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/guo-guo-massage/

Visited GuoGuo again a couple of days ago......haven't seen her in a while, she seems to have gotten cuter and more playful! Greeted me at the door and immediately jumped onto me. Pouting her lips and staring me in the eyes,she ask me 那么久不来找我!Before I could reply, she quickly gave me a big peck on the lips and drag me to the room.... GFE Max!!

After the shower, proceeded with the massage...was done with pretty good strength. I think she has improve on this since the last time. But the highlight is really still the sensual part. By now she is already fully naked and started her legendary catbath with the nipples and slowly extending to the entire body. Occasionally you can feel her breathing down your neck and whispering into the ears ......BY this time, my dick already marikita! In her cutesy voice, she just broke out in giggles and say 那么快就硬, 我都还没出招呀...next is the highlight, after doing some cleaning on the little bro, she quickly position herself in the 69 position and started on the dick. Starting with some quick licks around the balls, very soon my whole shaft was in her mouth....soon it was game over, exploded the entire load in her mouth and she was still sucking through till the last drop..Heavenly feeling!! Those who have tried it will know

Overall ratings:
Looks: 8
Massage: 7
Sensual: 9
BBBJ/CIM: 10
GFE: 10
Ya indeed her playfulness and GFE is her major plus points.. and of cos the CIM, one if the best!
She has been my regular since she came back this time round
Old 09-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Visited GuoGuo again a couple of days ago......haven't seen her in a while, she seems to have gotten cuter and more playful! Greeted me at the door and immediately jumped onto me. Pouting her lips and staring me in the eyes,she ask me 那么久不来找我!Before I could reply, she quickly gave me a big peck on the lips and drag me to the room.... GFE Max!!

After the shower, proceeded with the massage...was done with pretty good strength. I think she has improve on this since the last time. But the highlight is really still the sensual part. By now she is already fully naked and started her legendary catbath with the nipples and slowly extending to the entire body. Occasionally you can feel her breathing down your neck and whispering into the ears ......BY this time, my dick already marikita! In her cutesy voice, she just broke out in giggles and say 那么快就硬, 我都还没出招呀...next is the highlight, after doing some cleaning on the little bro, she quickly position herself in the 69 position and started on the dick. Starting with some quick licks around the balls, very soon my whole shaft was in her mouth....soon it was game over, exploded the entire load in her mouth and she was still sucking through till the last drop..Heavenly feeling!! Those who have tried it will know

Overall ratings:
You make me want to RTM to her. Missing her CIM... yes, amazing feeling!!
Old 09-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Overall ratings:

Any FR or feedback on the Tarma she provides?
Old 09-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
She's in the $110 slot, and she's worth it. Definitely worth checking out.
She has increased her price to $110.
Good job.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She has increased her price to $110.
Good job.
With so many advertising, surely need to raise to $110. To me, I rather try other fail safe $110 category.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robzom View Post
any more FR on this ML LiLi who is in the same spa as Sasa?
i think in that spa, there's another chio ml with long dyed hair, any bro know who is it , is not lili
Old 09-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
i think in that spa, there's another chio ml with long dyed hair, any bro know who is it , is not lili
If it's the new girl that replaced Sasa then it's Yuna (LTD). Lili leaving soon. Lili looks quite OK, like ang mo pai type uni girl if she tie up the hair. But when she speaks in Mandarin spoils the illusion. Haha
Old 09-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows if ang pai aini coming back anytime soon, or if at all?
Old 09-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hoseiliao999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingcaptain View Post
Any FR or feedback on the Tarma she provides?
Never try the tarma before... but I have seen her roommate in person. Very slim and sexy. Think they should make a great tarma together
But I ain’t to paiseh to ask guoguo lol
Old 09-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TockCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/li-li-massage/

Decided to try after seeing this new ad from SLG, and also because Carol (SLG) fly me aeroplane and cancel my apt. Mint also appt fully packed.

Looks: 5/10
Fake photo. “I want a chocolate bar, but they gave a Chin up bar.” I expect syt, but came a young milf with different face from the picture.

Figure: 6/10
Saggy C cup with a little tummy.

Massage: 4/10
The style of massage is machiam marinating bbq meat.

Sensual: 6/10
Good enough to cum.

Rtm: No.

Service: no rating. I can tolerate taking short phone calls or replying messages during massage, but to do it during sensual is Sibei turn off.

我被击败了.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1