The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Bumpy Bumpy Thread~

Old 26-11-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!
Re: 『Sexy & Curvy:性感身材,雪白皮肤』Well Trained Candy In TOP Center With SPECIAL "Nose Glide

Went back to Candy for the 3rd time late last week, and her tuina and oil massage was as great as the previous 2 times, with adequate strength and skilful hands that soothed my tired muscles.

Tried her nose massage this time, and what an arousing experience it was, as she sensually glided her nose from my feet all the way to my back, and then turned me over and did the same to the front of my body. Coupled with her sexy moans, it gave me a hard-on in no time, and I reached out to touch her smooth and fair skin while wrapping my legs around hers.

She proceeded to HJ me sensually while I was fondling her soft and natural boobs with her sitting by my side. She really knows how to use her hands to pleasure your precious and after a few minutes, I shot my load, bathed, tipped her for her excellent service and left as a very happy man. She even offered to pour me a drink after the session, what a sweet lady, just like her name
Old 27-11-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Goodnight bros~

Old 27-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster (A)

Breakfast Time Push~

Old 27-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

Late Morning Bump~

Old 27-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster (A)

Lunch Break Upzzz

Old 27-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster (A)

Tea Time Bump~

Old 27-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster (A)

Good Evening Bros

Old 27-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster (A)

Bumpy Bumpy Thread~

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread