The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is it okay to lose your virginity to a sex worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
some of what we do in a commercial transaction rarely happens in real life
Very well said bro
Old 01-06-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Virginity means not yet copulate.

At times I wonder if virginity is still so important to the men in this internet age. This is the Year Two Thousand onwards.

Maybe the conservative males want to let go their virginity on wedding nights.

Many are not comfortable or brave enough to do it with strangers/MLs/FLs for whatever logic, reasons or belief. Very very few males are asexual.

Some males want to get rid of their virgin boys status. But sad to say they could not find girlfriends/potential spouses.

Finally if you (the male) yet to copulate till RIP, Congratulations ! You achieve celibacy

(P.S. :This is purly candle2000's thought regarding men virginity)
Just to add on, do you think cavemen wants to save their virginity for their partner? Please they just fuck.

The idea of virginity is from some book.

Let me put it this way, do you believe in fairy tales?
If not why you believe in books written by man? Duh.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze1990 View Post
Hi, is it okay to lose one's virginity to a sex worker and would it be awkward when you are doing the deed for the 1st time with no experience with them?
Only self have the answer, there’s no absolute answer for first question.
No matter whom the partner is there’s always some reservation in beginning no matter what u do. Again only repeated encounter will help with confidence.
Your questions could not be answered by others, only yourself.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Though I didn't lose my virginity to a sex worker (i lost it to my friend's sister when I was 15, at a chalet), my first experience with a sex worker was not what I imagine.

I think I was 15 to 16 (around 20+ yrs ago) when I first went to Geylang after experiencing my first taste of honey at the chalet. Went there with my friends, to experience the "first" time with a sex worker. Didn't dare to go to the houses, so we went to the back alley to choose.

The okt, introduce and tease us as we looked young. While a huge selection of ladies was standing in the recessed area of a building near the back of a coffee shop. We had a couple of drinks to boost our courage (totally don't recommend it).

We chose the ladies of our choice and went up to the hotel with her. The musky smell of cigarettes, with old furniture. I told the lady it was my first time (she laugh, asking me if I want an angbao is it).

To cut things short, due to lack of experience and under the stress and influence of alcohol, my birdy wasn't able to erect.

She tried so hard to make it erect by bbbj, rubbing it on her nipples etc, but the stress and alcohol were too much and it ended with the times up.

Anyway, my friends tried another time, with a ML, and it was a better experience. Less stressed, as went in for a "massage" first, and more relaxed, before the golden question. Just that my friends finished quite fast, and peeped into my room when I was fucking the ML, making the ML paiseh as she moan quite loudly.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong....cos I lost to a sex worker as well. After dropped out from O levels.. I worked as a construction painter.... the people working are all the old gangsters.

I earn $60 a day and at 17 years old.... to me it is a lot of money. the uncle will chill coffeeshop and drink beers and makan.

Until one day, they brought me to Geylang to see the fish tank. It was $40 for a shot as I remembered.

Although I had a GF then, we didn't really do it before.....i spot one one sex worker called Anne and she showed me a good time.

After that I kept patronizing her until she went back Thailand.. ... I was pretty famous as i stepped into the fish tank, all the ladies knew who i was looking for...if it was her off day, I would walk off..

She is much older of course and she would give me BJ without cap...during those days the gov started to imposed BJ with condom. often I would churn out two shots and took longer time until the fucking pimp would bang on the door...

eventually, my gf lost her virginity to me from my acquired skills..... I remember my gf freaked out when I took control and fucked her that faithful night without cap.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

i was a pretty late bloomer when it came to losing my virginity and being sexually active.

i tried quite hard to lose my virginity when i was in secondary school but was quite ugly and socially awkward. it was until around when i was 19 when i lost my virginity to my 3rd gf. she wasn't a virgin by then, she lost it to her first ex when she was 16

things are easier when the girl isn't a virgin. she was also quite responsive and willing to try other things. we basically did almost everything. she got quite addicted to CIP. the few things i never got her convinced to do/take is anal or facial.

we broke up after 4 years and i sometimes still think about the fuckatons we did when my whole family is not at home / out of town. she is arguably the best sex partner i had even though she wasn't the most good looking one.

but what if i didn't meet her? i would probably saved up some money and get a good quality sex worker to lose my 1st time to. i was already considering it as my 21st birthday present at that point.
Old 08-06-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Is it okay to lose your virginity to a sex worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Join:
1. sporting groups like jogging and bicycling
2. go back to classroom to learn new language
3. cooking classes
4. line dance group
5. social drinking
6. Go tour
7. Your HDB RCs (volunteer as member or join the activities
And if you are young, energetic , have time to spare and some cash for expenses/tuition fees, definitely meet new friends.

A word of advice..........never be choosy if someone comes along

If you are shy and reluctant to join/register or do anything....then liao
If presently has no cash flow, get extra jobs like weekends if on 5 days week.
Some cash is still needed. No free lunch/dinner unless sibei handsome like K-pop idols.

Especially if you are single and not attached, the other party is more keen to
know you without worry.

This is the internet age..........no need to spoon feed and ask for contacts cos they are not working FLs/MLs.
good advice bro
Old 08-06-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
i was a pretty late bloomer when it came to losing my virginity and being sexually active.

i tried quite hard to lose my virginity when i was in secondary school but was quite ugly and socially awkward. it was until around when i was 19 when i lost my virginity to my 3rd gf. she wasn't a virgin by then, she lost it to her first ex when she was 16

things are easier when the girl isn't a virgin. she was also quite responsive and willing to try other things. we basically did almost everything. she got quite addicted to CIP. the few things i never got her convinced to do/take is anal or facial.

we broke up after 4 years and i sometimes still think about the fuckatons we did when my whole family is not at home / out of town. she is arguably the best sex partner i had even though she wasn't the most good looking one.

but what if i didn't meet her? i would probably saved up some money and get a good quality sex worker to lose my 1st time to. i was already considering it as my 21st birthday present at that point.
You are a super lucky guy. You gave your first copulation to that wonderful lady and was heavenly blessed with 4 years of passionate sex. We are so jealous
Old 08-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze1990 View Post
Hi, is it okay to lose one's virginity to a sex worker and would it be awkward when you are doing the deed for the 1st time with no experience with them?
There is nothing awkward since she is a prostitute. Infact, you will
never need to worry about feeling embarrassed doing it silly for your 1st time
since you will probably never ever see her again in this lifetime. if you dont tell anyone, nobody will ever know. Just make sure you get the right one, get reliable FR from fellow buddies
Old 08-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
There is nothing awkward since she is a prostitute. Infact, you will
never need to worry about feeling embarrassed doing it silly for your 1st time
since you will probably never ever see her again in this lifetime. if you dont tell anyone, nobody will ever know. Just make sure you get the right one, get reliable FR from fellow buddies
I totally agreed with what you had written.

Let me tag along..............

Take it as your first live-firing (virgin shot) but wearing a condom (always safety first to your health and body)

Find a girlfriend/wife, again take your live-firing (virgin shot and not wearing a condom), this time CIP

Classic 2 virgin shots if you like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1