The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2022, 06:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deantan1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇹🇼🇹🇭 Lea Taiwanese Thai mix beauty soapy massage bath top notch services no horse

Verification
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 26-05-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 13
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🇹🇼🇹🇭 Lea Taiwanese Thai mix beauty soapy massage bath top notch services no horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundong View Post
First all kudos to OKT for bringing such a gem. The location is fantastic, 5 star accommodation. Luxurious with bath tub which luckily I opted for the soapy option. Lea greeted me in an elegant gold-coloured low cut Cheong sum which remarkably flaunting her D assets. Her boobs are beautifully enhanced as they are extremely soft and bouncy, natural feeling dotted with light brown nipples. She is tall and super slim, hourglass figure as she also models. As a hybrid (Thai & Taiwan) she possesses the facial sharp features of a Tai Mei (apple shape face, big bright eyes and fair skin and the caring and service orientated personality of a siam bu. What a god match combo. She is 27 years old natural beauty (cute freckles) and can easily pass off as a Thai airway stewardess as she possesses all the necessary vibes. She is eloquent in English and exuberating 101% GFE. The soapy session is wonderful. Imagining both of you in the tub, you leaning back and having your butt rested on her lap while she massages you and caressing your bro with her piano fingers between her boobs while she chats with you, smiling away. Such mesmerising POV. It is a painting itself. A picturesque frame deeply engrained in my head.

And in bed, she doesnít f*k you. She makes love. Total GFE, as she enjoys lots of kissing and caressing. Her weak spot is her nipples (super sensitive) and cowgirl with nipple pinching makes her cum. Love it that she is very open and genuine as she lovingly guides you on how to enjoy her and vice versa. Hugged and chatted after making love. Totally non commercial and not a time watcher and takes great care of me from start to end.

The only regret I have is that I should have jerked off before the session. You will plead to God to have the session last longer.
nice FR. I recall this part, damn shiok. One moment she is telling you story, rubbing my head in between her balloons, the next moment she lift me a little and start sucking away.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 26-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Nozomix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For verification. Thank you
Old Yesterday, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

benua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster

AwaA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to book?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1