The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: A new leader in 4G team

The majority of those who spent on leisure activities during the pandemic splurged on online shopping, but that’s likely to change in the next six months as COVID-19 curbs ease and amid rising inflation.

About 46 per cent who shopped online during the pandemic intend to reduce spending in the next six months, according to a ‘Spending Shifts In Entertainment/Leisure’ study by market research firm Milieu Insight.

The study surveyed 1,000 respondents between 16 and above 55 years old in Singapore in April, with the majority earning gross salaries of between S$2,000 and S$7,999.

The top pandemic leisure activity was online shopping, followed by spending on video streaming, then social activities, the study said.

The early days of the pandemic had seen a rise in video streaming subscriptions, home exercise — anything to keep extended time at home as bearable as possible.

About 41 per cent of respondents invested in a video streaming platform, such as Netflix and Disney+ during the pandemic, while 37 per cent engaged in pandemic social activities, which include hanging out with friends.

Over half of the respondents stated that the leisure activities they engaged in helped them to cope with negative emotions such as boredom and stressed.

Overall, about 73 per cent of respondents said that their overall spending increased in the past six months.
-----------

I looked out of the box. Unlike residents who hid behind the ruling party. Dip a hole and jump in. Recession became worse. Un employment and bank rupt even higher. Past 30 yrs. Residents and PR taste sweets. After sweetness they eat bitter fruits.

Dont have the means to spend on luxury items is eating bitter fruits. Please wake up your ideas! That's from my ex army officers 35 yrs ago.

Wake up your ideas!
Old 18-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: A new leader in 4G team

Past 22 yrs. Failed projects. Only the first batch of investors earn alot of $. The next batch of investors go bank rupt. What are these failed projects?

1 ROC bubble tea.
2 S League.
3 SAF boys school.
4 Rental bicycles.
5 PMDs.
6 Recycled materials. Eg local beers & lead free spare parts.
7 Solar panels. Asia experiencing heavy rain falls by the grace of GODs.
8 Old folk homes.

Coming soon?

1 Bakery shops. SFI control. "Master chef" is a variety show, nothing more.
2 Pet shops that sell fishs.
3 Malaysian Chinese on LTVPs who volunteer at RC CC.
4 Malaysian Chinese men who are PR, & out of jobs and $ difficulities. No choice rent taxis. No experiences on the roads.
5 Invest in properties.

By the way. 30 yrs ago PRC communist allreally into e green. Eg human ashs use to harvest plants and flowers. The wisdom of founding father. LKY.

He dont think much on communists. During his times at GE. He has arrested and told off few opp candidates. I coded.

You are a communist. I say from here to UK!
Old 25-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

3 yrs into the C19. We were told to live with it. Now.

Monkey pox!

Careful, on commercial sex. In fact stop till we are out of this pickle.
Old 28-05-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Cool Re: A new leader in 4G team

Nine out of 10 Singapore adults still wear a mask outdoors, despite no such requirement under the eased COVID-19 curbs, according to a survey released on Friday (27 May).

Over eight in 10 respondents have not patronised any nightlife establishments after they were allowed to fully reopen from 19 April, following two-year-long curbs due to the pandemic.

Findings also showed that eight in 10 have not interacted in social groups of more than 10 people, despite the removal of group limits.
-----------
Well done Singaporeans! I expected this. Still. Look at ang mo. Ang Mo who migrated to Spore does not wear masks outdoor. How come?

Is it same mindset of non born locals Singaporeans? As far as they concern vote the ruling party, nothing else matters. Dumb thinking because new gen of SG staffs goes non uniforms. Suprise checks, mind friends.

A mother of all question. Although Bruce Lee passed on 45 yrs ago. I dont remember any 1 ask him this question. What question?

Why does Bruce Lee migrated to USA back into the 60s? Where is the lope hole 50 yrs ago? Is it strict illegal fire arms control? That period of time the laws were strict. It refer to all USA residents. Lee saw this there fore he taught JKT. After Lee pass on, into the 80s. USA relax guns control.

Eg This week Texas school shooting.
Old 30-05-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Still on ang mo in this country. Back into the 90s Holland Rd HDB has a group of ang mo living there. I not sure the reasons. I also come across ang mo families. I not refer to Holland V pte property. No Sir! HDB flats.

This mth a UK expat? Perhaps on S pass and, married into Spore. He lost his wallet with $500. SPF informed him a good person return to SPF logistic ctr. I knew because 5 yrs ago I drop my wallet in a Taxi.

This ang mo man thanked the good person. He also claim $40 was missing maybe he himself has spend it. No matter. He went on to say the $ is important to him, and his wife is going to give birth in Sep.

And we cheated ourself past 57 yrs. Ang mo are rich all are either PR and new citizens. Expats with S$25K salaries per mth. Where? Look at Std Chart banks. Look at PR and Ads agencies. Even in gov sectors.

The problem with us is we dare not observe, dare not questions, dare not complaints to our MPS. Why does K1 K2 increase school fees next year? What is Russia and Ukraine war got to do with K1 K2? What this increase in chicken meats got to do with Russia and Ukraine war?

Rather the mother of all answer is we lost to C19 and monkey pox. Some one are going to take the blames in GE24.

Last edited by jacky43; 30-05-2022 at 05:18 PM.
Old 31-05-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

It feels like Singapore has only just switched from combating the pandemic, with some of the developed world’s strictest curbs, to plunging headlong into a fight against inflation. The central bank tightened policy three times since late last year. Now, the highly urbanised island that imports most of what it eats has a front-row seat to food nationalism.

Neighbouring Malaysia, from which Singapore gets a third of its poultry, is banning chicken exports starting Wednesday, citing domestic shortages and price spikes.

While the imminent embargo is often framed as dour news for fans of hawker-center dishes like chicken rice, more consequential risks lurk in the background. Singapore gets many of its building blocks of modern life from its northern neighbour: power, water, labour and food. While the government has worked hard over the years to reduce dependence on agricultural imports, with kale farms inside former industrial warehouses and fisheries springing up on vacant lots, food security is a long term project.

The more protectionist, politically contested world we now inhabit brings real challenges for Singapore. Not only does the city-state need to worry about availability of supplies — as it did during border closures early in the pandemic — but how lower stocks will accelerate rapid price increases that have affected every corner of life, from fuel and electricity bills to rent and groceries. Channel News Asia, a local network, recently profiled a family that cut shower time in half because of climbing utility costs. Core inflation is the highest in a decade.

The full impact of the ban isn’t yet apparent. On Saturday afternoon, the poultry section at a Cold Storage supermarket on Orchard Road had been cleaned out. By contrast, the shelves at a Fairprice supermarket in the northern suburb of Punggol were full Sunday afternoon — the bulk of chicken from Malaysia. Still, it was hard to miss the sign urging shoppers to purchase no more than required, consider protein substitutes, and be patient and responsible, while the store works on securing more stock. The government also says it has built up critical supplies of food and there is no need to panic. (Other sources of chicken include Brazil, Australia and the US.)

It's clear that any potential shortage is a small part of a larger battle. “This time it is chicken, next time it may be something else,” Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong told reporters Friday. “We have to be prepared for this. It's a very unsettled world and inflation is a problem, cost of living is a problem but in the scheme of things, many more disruptive things can happen than just some price adjustments. And we are seeing some of that now.”

Malaysia, for its part, is facing the toxic mix of rising demand as feed and fertiliser costs soar, thanks to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Chicken farmers claim they are being squeezed and will have to scale back production. Poultry isn’t a big export, but if the government adopted the same tactics for more significant products, like palm oil, the consequences would be much more severe. That doesn't bode well for buyers of the country's fish and vegetables.
---------------
Borrow the words from Wang Lei. Don't scare do it!

Do what? Malaysia history of 66 yrs. The most serious problem is gov corruption. Their corruption equals the PRC communist gov. We pay more no matter good exchange rates.

Under table. All meats can import to Spore, except human. Thats a joke. The corruption goes so deep the custom changed the invoices. All in coming chickens are kampung and frozen. Is ok!

Mine members. No worries. Is our relation ships. We know they wanted more $, we gave because they called us boss. Back into the 60s to 2022. Look at our market chicken rice store. All workers steady no worries.
Old 31-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

I remember 12 yrs ago? Christopher Lee and QYI has a series of C8 variety shows. Cannot remember the names. Is about bargain stuffs in Spore. In the tradition of marketing and sales.

Demands = Supply.

Although scholars has come out with alot of theory we remember the basis. Sun news. A segment from Interpol? Is not local news. Still is there. Dare to look into it. What?

Drugs and control substances have drop prices past 10 yrs. Supply increase in the golden trangle. Myammar is 1 major exporter. Local news. Past 10 yrs increase of death sentences. Especially smugglers from Malaysia. Of course PR and citizens too. If demand is low how come the supply gone up?

I change my point in death sentence of people who bring drugs, and sell in my country. Forgive me, LORD! The man in charged of home affairs is correct. People who deals in drugs prepare for capital offences. Death sentence.

This man got mine vote in GE24.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1