The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Not really low playability, she just want more tips. But then her colleague give tip top more tok kong service plus more playability than her for standard market rate, why pay extra?
oh that means another act virgin...haha...last time told me strictly top roaming no matter how much tips...lol
Old 28-05-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

MDL is partition or individual room anyhow knows?
Old 28-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
MDL is partition or individual room anyhow knows?
Separate by curtain
Old 29-05-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 11
Kingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond repute

Saw 1 ml as you walk in from link bridge at level 2 wearing white short white T shirt today. Short hair. Any body know her name?
Old 31-05-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Now SS and TT not there alr, left only AQ and XM, jus fyi for all bros
Went to visit Xm. Shop added 2 more ML. Both Milf but one looks relatively good. Didnt ask her name. Maybe next visit.
Old 01-06-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Side track a bit, recently went to bust an $88 shop in the east, individual room is clean and nice with proper showering facility attached. ML is beautifully elegantly a SYT, used to be an ang pai elsewhere. Due to some complication she is accepting her regular customers only at the moment. Once she openly accept all bro, then I will share her contact.

Once again, it is about me and my regular planning to MDL again. Some bro asked me about trying 4 hands with XM and AQ, but I feel that I could plan my spending otherwise.

Engaging 4 hands, entrance and service charge x2, all within an hour, and my 2 hands a bit too challenging to fight 4 mountains. Therefore, I’m looking at my next 2 weeks schedule, planning to try 1 hour AQ and 1 hour XM. Individual session of 1 hour each, total damage is same as engaging 4 hands, but I can handle 2 mountains at a time, so time, money and effort going waste. And a 2 hour session gives me sufficient time to recharge my ammo, and I can further explore and push for new boundaries if possible.

Just my 2 cent thought, once I try I will write up an other FR for all bros. Cheers and happy chiong-ing

Thank you for the post... can't wait to read your next FR. Happy chioning!
Old 01-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

any kind bros can advise if Lynn or lina still at ussc? Or changed places? Not sure if she is lost and found 😝

Cheers
Old 01-06-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Side track a bit, recently went to visit an $88 shop in the east, individual room is clean and nice with proper showering facility attached. ML is beautifully elegantly a SYT, used to be an ang pai elsewhere. Due to some complication she is accepting her regular customers only at the moment. Once she openly accept all bro, then I will share her contact.

Once again, it is about me and my regular planning to MDL again. Some bro asked me about trying 4 hands with XM and AQ, but I feel that I could plan my spending otherwise.

Engaging 4 hands, entrance and service charge x2, all within an hour, and my 2 hands a bit too challenging to fight 4 mountains. Therefore, I’m looking at my next 2 weeks schedule, planning to try 1 hour AQ and 1 hour XM. Individual session of 1 hour each, total damage is same as engaging 4 hands, but I can handle 2 mountains at a time, so time, money and effort going waste. And a 2 hour session gives me sufficient time to recharge my ammo, and I can further explore and push for new boundaries if possible.

Just my 2 cent thought, once I try I will write up an other FR for all bros. Cheers and happy chiong-ing
Pls PM that $88 shop location
Old 02-06-2022, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, if u r referring to the Lina who used to tag team with coco, she is in sg, recently surface only
Yes. Yes. Any idea where she working now? How is her attitude? Last time abit bitchy. Cannot this. Cannot that. But she damn pretty. And boobs also quite nice.

Cheers
Old 02-06-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

XM would like to thank you for your help in promoting her.
You go tell her who you are, and she wants to buy you a meal.

Quote:
Side track a bit, recently went to visit an $88 shop in the east, individual room is clean and nice with proper showering facility attached. ML is beautifully elegantly a SYT, used to be an ang pai elsewhere. Due to some complication she is accepting her regular customers only at the moment. Once she openly accept all bro, then I will share her contact.

Old 02-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

other than XM, AQ has been there for a while.
the 3rd ML (PRC) who just joined is pleasant looking and voluptuous - yet to QC but saw her ad and photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Went to visit Xm. Shop added 2 more ML. Both Milf but one looks relatively good. Didnt ask her name. Maybe next visit.
Old 02-06-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsle View Post
Saw 1 ml as you walk in from link bridge at level 2 wearing white short white T shirt today. Short hair. Any body know her name?
Is it the first massage shop on the left as u enter the link bridge ? If so I think her name is Kelly. Strictly HJ (with clothes on $100), FJ $150 (stripped). No GFE feeling and min service, though surprisingly she will french u while she is on top. But again no GFE feeing. She is quite pretty I would say but will not RTM due to sun standard service level.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
sexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Now SS and TT not there alr, left only AQ and XM, jus fyi for all bros
chanced upon this famous MDL along the main road and decided to try XM that bro SSR has been raving about, indeed shes really awesome and teasing techniques are quite usual from the ones i try before, dmg was $110 as per advertised but only 1 shot. bro SSR you got 2 shots cause you VVVIP itzzit?

fyi they have a total of 4 MLs now incl XM and AQ, but did not catch the names of the new MLs.
Old 03-06-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
intellectmenace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

over the past month or so, i've looked2 in ussc a couple of times because i'm always in the area. tried my luck twice on level 4 - once with one of the three-in-a-row shops, the other with KX next to computer shop. both times did FJ, and i actually enjoyed both experiences, think because i managed to get along relatively well with both of them. KX was a bit more SOP-like during the deed but she's got a good body with nice boobs so...

didn't expect much from this place tbh but maybe i've been lucky twice? i do want to try the message services nearby, will report here if i do.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Lalaland288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Y* Z** M** opp USSC before? Keen to try as have been to MDL before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread