The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
Anyone going OT this Sunday?
naughty girl n top 5 open already for tea dance?
Old 28-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
naughty girl n top 5 open already for tea dance?
Bro, if no open, juz go to carpark many drunk horny maids. Juz get their numbers, should be easily to follow u go hotel.
Old 28-05-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, if no open, juz go to carpark many drunk horny maids. Juz get their numbers, should be easily to follow u go hotel.
no open how do they get drunk ?
Old 28-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
no open how do they get drunk ?
Who say not open. I went last Sunday there. Full house man

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-05-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Who say not open. I went last Sunday there. Full house man
Bro, Ipanema dance floor open?
Old 28-05-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Ipanema dance floor open?
I don’t think. I purposely park at the floor where the bridge to the club there. Top floor and got 2 side by side. Let The Maids bio me lor. Too bad I was with a DW first time meet so cannot get number. The smaller one was full house and the bigger one also quite packed. All the maids there grinding each other and going wild. Saw quite a few Ang moh with their posse of Filipino girls. U need to get 2 drinks per person to enter and paid in advance. First time I went there. Most likely tomorrow go again cuz my FB wanna see see. Anyway how’s o answer ur question no I didn’t see if ipanema was open lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, nothing wrong with them living in a lavish lifestyle lah. Maids r transient workers, they r here to earn a salary helping out the family 3 meals a day. You noticed more hourly hotels n they r not wrong to queue up for room. One thing morally wrong is, the maids who r married declared separated n gets bf here. R we creating an environment for them to cheat by giving off day? Families breakup n it's good to know they cannot or hard to divorce. For Pinay they have raffy tulfo but their best friends r covering up for one another. I went into Badoo, mostly have kids n have husband but y r they in the apps? So as long it's their personal things, I don't see anything wrong. Juz enjoy the sex they give n leave the rest to themselves regret when they old n go home n no family to rely. Since they r willing to sex n the men has nothing to lose, we should juz enjoy. Remember don't play guitar to the cow same as don't logic out with the maids, red ants will crawl all over your body if u did. Lastly, if really want a wife, I think marrying a prostitute is better than marry a maids who has numerous bf already that's worst than promiscuous.
dont say maid
not one of these girls are innocent mind.
all see dollar cents
they arent impressed by gifts, the speak rudely
if the local girls are doing it, the foreign ones (be it angmo or the fdws)
all want a piece of the action
a slice of irresponsibility
too me all these helpers are really lying to themselves that they have a chance in sg but they got no choice
perfect for us in a way.
but can you imagine the local girl
delusional. they think they can beat a white blonde girl somehow
in terms of beauty they re the best so these local sg girls
think if they copy their behaviour they ll be treated as the same?
i feel sorry for the local fools who have a local girl tbh
have to follow her everywhere
yes dear no dear. oh we cant have sex today? ok no problem
Old 28-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No maids r safe, these maids r like street dog/cat
Word....they can easily trick brothers when providing the GFE. Many times she has been cum in before.

Thanks for the sage advice Wakeup123

Quote:
Always remember prostitute r much cleaner than these maids.
Prostitute and FL get tested more often, for sure, however that's the reason for my question on where to send maid for test at my expense, to see if she is clean (or not).

I thought the tests could pick up HPV?

I don't mind spending 100 on a test if I'm getting free ( +/- ) bonking
Old 28-05-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayebee View Post
Word....they can easily trick brothers when providing the GFE. Many times she has been cum in before.

Thanks for the sage advice Wakeup123

Prostitute and FL get tested more often, for sure, however that's the reason for my question on where to send maid for test at my expense, to see if she is clean (or not).

I thought the tests could pick up HPV?

I don't mind spending 100 on a test if I'm getting free ( +/- ) bonking
Bro, remember not all maids r bad. Some maids who r in dating apps or outside, really r serious n not faster go hotel after chatting u for weeks or days. This is a sex forum, of cos ppl r talking abt those promiscuous ones, married but get bf, tonne of bfs, selling, chat meet n fuck, any men also can. I always cap, so not to worry abt all these. Better do some research.
Old 28-05-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Met my DH to give her items I bought on Shopee for her. Before going home we went staircase to make-out. I reached into her shirt and surprised she never wear bra. I put my hand into her pants to rub her pussy and she also never wear panties. Good thing I always bring wet wipes so I could clean my smelly fingers

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Look at the bounce….
Old 29-05-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Guys help me I'm in a dilemma. I'm 33 this year married for 3 years rdy. Have an affair with a maid for almost a year. And she is 26 this year. Beautiful sexy n all. She works near my workplace always cooks for me lunch and bring over. Sometimes bang her at her house when no one around. Every Sunday she has been with me whole day. So I'm sure she not seeing any guys outside oso. I beginning to really like her. I do love my wife too. But it's jus tat I have feelings for this girl too.

Currently we are looking for a maid for my house. Isit possible to bring her over my place once her contract end. And also is it a good idea? When I spoke to her she is really keen to come my house as a helper. I'm also into the idea. As I can bang her at my house itself and no need go other ppl house

What should I do?

Think you drank too much CB juice, you are bringing a time bomb back home, you are just another fucking greedy cock, can do free fuck with your maid & your wife and then do 3some. Wake up leh....maybe you should invite your maid all the sis to work same block, easier for you to fuck. You come out to play and don't know where to draw a line....
Old 29-05-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today is Nona birthday celebration with 6 guys… who is the lucky one here?
Old 29-05-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
Mass orgy hahaha
Old 29-05-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
6 weak men who pours Premium Lead in village bicycle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1