The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
sexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage near Bugis Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopilover555 View Post
Bro can share?
the contact came from another bro @loki1688 but yes have sent you a PM for her contacts.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by clawoll; 29-05-2022 at 03:50 PM. Reason: unappropriate
Old 28-05-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
they shift to a nearby new spa, some chinese tcm name...
somewhere near the fish tackle shop / blanco court fish noodles along beach rd
Can PM me the shop name? And is there anymore yoga massage there? lol
Old 28-05-2022, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmeister69 View Post
thanks to one of the bro's recommendation at BC located on the higher levels and managed to find that elusive VN ML K** that some guys were talking about earlier, her massage was relatively good with ample strength and she knows how to untie my knots in the back after my gym session yesterday. highly recommend if any bros is looking for a relaxing rub down.

Hi bro can share thanks
Old 28-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5835 / Power: 14
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute

can share contacts?
Old 28-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by clawoll; 29-05-2022 at 03:49 PM. Reason: unappropriate
Old 28-05-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
Some bros have up my pts without leaving your nick for me to return.. Thank you! Any bro have tried pls share your FR.
Wanted to try, pm u already
Old 28-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
turtlechen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmeister69 View Post
thanks to one of the bro's recommendation at BC located on the higher levels and managed to find that elusive VN ML K** that some guys were talking about earlier, her massage was relatively good with ample strength and she knows how to untie my knots in the back after my gym session yesterday. highly recommend if any bros is looking for a relaxing rub down.

Can share the place?thanks
Old 29-05-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Massage near Bugis Area

Masseuse - xxa
Looks - highly presentable Vietnamese who looks youngish
Built - super slim & fair + smooth complexion
Tits - natural B with exceptionally small pale pink nips

Massage skill - 8/10; skillful
Teasing skill - 8.8/10; she allowed one of my legs to rest on her thigh, and then she would tear the side of the paper brief and slided her hands into my inner thigh thru the erotic v zone stealthily, caressed my arse, and slided out again …. the cycle continues for the other leg and each side lasted for a few minutes. I almost cannot tahan the erotic torture (extreme edging). My heirloom was superbly rock hard at that time. Shiok to the max!

H’dling skill - 8.8/10; She would caress and tease the v zone deeply by moving from my stomach whilst I proned down with my tummy slightly raised. She would also stimulate my scrotum, testicles and the areas beneath my testicles. The feeling was heavenly and I felt like I wanna fuck her at that juncture.

HJ - 8.0/10; slow and deliberate.

Attitude - 9.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-05-2022 at 11:41 AM.
Old 29-05-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!Gooner80 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Masseuse - xxa

Teasing skill - 8.8/10; she allowed one of my legs to rest on her thigh, and then she would tear the side of the paper brief and slided her hands into my inner thigh thru the erotic v zone stealthily, caressed my arse, and slided out again. … the cycle continues for the other leg and each side lasted for a few minutes. I almost can tahan the erotic torture (extreme edging). Shiok to the max!

H’dling skill - 8.8/10; She would caress and tease the v zone deeply by moving from my stomach whilst I proned down with my tummy slightly raised. She would also stimulate my scrotum, testicles and the areas beneath my testicles. The feeling was heavenly and I felt like I wanna fuck her at that juncture.

Attitude - 9.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx
Mind to share location?
Old 29-05-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5835 / Power: 14
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Masseuse - xxa

Teasing skill - 8.8/10; she allowed one of my legs to rest on her thigh, and then she would tear the side of the paper brief and slided her hands into my inner thigh thru the erotic v zone stealthily, caressed my arse, and slided out again. … the cycle continues for the other leg and each side lasted for a few minutes. I almost can tahan the erotic torture (extreme edging). Shiok to the max!

Attitude - 9.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx
Can PM the location?
Old 29-05-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 21
wazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, care to pm this ml place and contact? Thanks ya

Quote:
Masseuse - xxa

Attitude - 9.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 29-05-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Masseuse - xxa

Teasing skill - 8.8/10; she allowed one of my legs to rest on her thigh, and then she would tear the side of the paper brief and slided her hands into my inner thigh thru the erotic v zone stealthily, caressed my arse, and slided out again …. the cycle continues for the other leg and each side lasted for a few minutes. I almost cannot tahan the erotic torture (extreme edging). My heirloom was superbly rock hard at that time. Shiok to the max!

Attitude - 9.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx
priest sic
Old 29-05-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Francis1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this gem?
Old 29-05-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Please share. Thanks you.

Quote:
Masseuse - xxa

Attitude - 9.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread