The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-05-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....ghlight=olivia

FR for Olivia from Hooker's Club

Looks: 8 quite attractive her looks grows onto you. See longer like prettier and prettier kind.
Body: 8 averagely toned, does exercise maybe not excessively.
Bbbj: 9 very hard working, got excitement one because she takes her time. I was completely relaxed and enjoying every second of it
Aj: 10 decided to try something different, she was very tight. Clean too, hear before a lot of bad stories. But this was a very good and shiok experience.
Gfe: makes the atmosphere very comfortable and i was able to relax and enjoy the moment
French: 8 not alot of kissing, kiss here and there a bit to set the mood.
RTF: not many of FLs provide AJ service, for this, i might look for her again.
Old 29-05-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for ThaiSmile
Model: Buttercup
OKT: very friendly and accomodating
Looks: nicely makeup and have good features
Body: well shaped with some tattoos on the waist
BBBJ: good that i accidentally CIM then noted she doesnt like. I keep apologizing to her and tipped her.
FJ: responsive and willing
GFE: very good GFE and even gave me massage after first shot
RTF: heard ahe is back in two days time. Might not be able to return in time. But will definitely return to TimeSmile again
Old 29-05-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Those into hardcore Anal sex... who doesn't remember her?
She's more like a obedient slutty mum to me. Yes, she has a daughter and a Turkish BF.
I remember he called her while we were fcuking!
I used all sorts of adult toys on her, tie her and fcuk... basically all sorts of sexual stuff I could think of.
I hope OKT / Pimp will bring something like that to Sin Island.
Nevermind if she's a lil chubby or a MILF
I just want to be the predator and the prey...
Wonder if anyone still has her contact, go thailand can find her. She was really one of a kind
Old 29-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyboy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bj was deep and good. Can tell she's a expert in it and the gfe is 10/10 quite a shy girl at start once you get into it you will feel like you are fking your gf. 10/10 will rft
Old 29-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyboy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Linda

Looks: 9/10 youthful and very pretty.
Body: 8/10 avg B, legit syt body. Ass very nice to grab quite firm and jab. Young so confirm everywhere is well maintained
BBBJ: 8/10 started off by kissing the top of my cock then slowly move down to the underside with the tip of her tongue. And the continuously flicking of her tongue... high ah. Somemore many saliva.
FJ: 10/10 pussy tight like a virgin. Can keep switching up positions for me. Shiok really
GFE: english quite good. But mutually we can understand each other. Good effort to try and communicate
RTF: young girl really is treasure this one must cherish properly. 80% yes

Have fun bros.
Old 29-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Wonder if anyone still has her contact, go thailand can find her. She was really one of a kind
I HAVE her Facebook but deleted them bcos I'm the type ... fcuk them use them forget them. I think in Thailand there should be more hardcore ones like her. Some are advertising their services in Twitter!
Old 29-05-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

War zone: Mansion Folky

I shall make it short and sweet.

Bro CS: Very good and promptly. Reply within min.

Location good for driver. Apartment with big new towel.

As for Folky, if you enjoy king service without any worry, she is the one. Wash you clean up and down front and back. Catbath, boob fuck, massage, BJ,FJ everything she do for you. Just need lie down there like a log. At least I can shoot 2 rounds.

Having said that, means no French (only light kiss). U just lie and enjoy the full service. No licking, limited touching as well.

BTW she a bit bah bah (meaty). But because of this, her boob is very big and soft.

Return: I enjoy sex with Frenching and with GFE, unless that day I tired but want fuck and king feel.
Old 29-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR Lisa @ Club Friday
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=878881

Looks: Not too bad. Got that OL looking vibe.

Body: Not fat. Typical Thai tan. Not too tall either.

Boobs: Lovely! Love that perky nipples. I can't stop tweaking and playing with them. Sensitive and can get hard easily.

Catbath: One of the best! So sensual and licked every inch of my body. Not the kind that concentrate just on the nipples but sensual licks and kisses on the neck, chest, abs, thighs, inner thighs etc. Very b2b standard if you tried it before. She has a special way of waking up my tool during this time. Try her and you will find out!

BBBJ: She is one of the champion here. As some bros said she not only concerntrate on the head but the shaft too. Licking the sides and playing with the balls. One of the longest BBBJ i had so far. If you cant tahan sure will cim here haha.

FJ: Shiok. Can take multiple and hard pounding. Went on 45mins non stop. Cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone doggy, side ways and I came with her laying flat ontop of me while i rub her clit and boobs. She laughed and asked "what position is this?" Hahaha. She said all her customers for the day so far, fuck for very long time and she can die. hahaha so cute. Didnt go for 2nd shot cos 1st shot too quite a while. She did insist but I did couldn't recover in time haha :X

Comms: Good level of english and korean. Granted she was worked in Korea for a few years.

I didnt get to try her massage as too engrossed in sex and chatting and laughing with her. But heard shes good at it.

Thanks to OKT for arranging too!
Old 29-05-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teletubbie288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....highlight=game

FR: Seduction, Game

Just like a game, press her buttons aggressively and she plays your joystick.

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty imo and look not much different from photo. Would prefer if she wore more make up.

Body: 9/10 slender figure and broad waist. Well maintained body.

Boob: 9/10 natural D cup with sensitive nips.

Painting: 8/10 juicy and no weird smell.

BBBJ: 9/10 when she sucks on my joystick she inches her ass near me so i can finger her.

FJ: 8/10 manage to try to different position.

It was overall a worthwhile bonk session.
Old 29-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
porkykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for ruby

Okt: very helpful in guiding u how to find ur way there
Looks: typical Thai tan
Boobs: natural d!
Overall: very prompt hassle free.
8/10
Old 29-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
icebeamz is Cool - loads of Potential
Tried Linda from Bro CF. Not good at ratings, photos are accurate plus more tan. Incredibly young body and super tight. A very different experience. Worth a try!
Old 29-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Damen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for cake from Queens

Overall is a good session with her, fun and good session, high gfe and treat u like her bf.

Rtf: yes for sure when vitamin M is recharge.
Old 29-05-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Queens: Velvet

Vibrant and joyful experience together

I think I have a problem: I am addicted to sex. Almost 4 bonks in a month and counting. Was contemplating if I should book yet another session with my last day or two of free time. I then Chanced upon Queen's newest girl, Velvet. Absolutely loved the way she smiles in all her pictures and showcases her wonderful assets. That combo was too hard to resist. And so I began to reach for my phone.

The operator was quick to respond to my texts and took my request seriously. He confirmed the timing next morning as I lay restless on the bed thinking of the good things to come.

Caught an hour or two of sleep. Prepared my cameras and headed for the location. Area was central, convenient, and discreet. Though if you are driving there, it might be hard to find good parking lots.

The operator passed the instructions to me. They were direct and easy to follow. Good location, straight and easy. In my previous bonks I had to evade security or have my IC details taken down. Not very pleasant for those. This was much better. Anyways, I then took the lift up, eagerly anticipating meeting the source of happiness.

Gave a slight knock or two and the door slowly crept open. I was greeted by Velvet. She looked as good as the pictures -- heck, even better. The filters were a bit too artificial for my liking. But in real life, her complexion is flawless (or her makeup skills are that good). And when she smiled, it’s almost like an arrow to my heart.

Her hair was still damp since she just woke up recently. Can’t be helped since I booked for the very first slot in the morning. Readied my gear while he was doing her finishing touches.

Took a gander at her body, and it too was also superb. Two round enhanced pearls that feel just about right for me. Neither too big, nor too small. A great handle to tease and fondle during the hot session later on. Squeezable asses. And a number of cute tattoos. My previous few bonks had a couple of plus sized ladies, so this is a breath of fresh air for me. For someone to have both a good face and figure.

After she was done preparing herself, we went straight to the picture taking session. This was one of the best so far, always laughing and brightening the atmosphere and proactively changing poses here and there without much input from myself. Man, I could even spend the whole session just photographing her and I would come out with no regrets. I had such an enjoyable time photographing her. Hope the pictures show how awesome she was.
  • Photos: Glamour only, with great fun!
  • Massage: Did not ask
  • Kissing: Light (appears she does French)
  • Handjob: Yes
  • Bare blowjob: Yes, though there is an additional fee of $40 for CIM
  • Painting: Tried a little. Very sensitive.
  • Pubic Hair: Trimmed. Longer grass, but nowhere close to a jungle.
  • FJ: Awesome, love the facial expressions and sound she makes. I wished I could photograph it.
  • GFE: Full of it. If a chicken and duck can be partners, this might just be the case. A lot of friendly and happy vibes with her, despite some hiccups communicating with her.

After 45 minutes, I could not stand it anymore. Said to her “I want you now”. She responded with a hearty laugh and dragged me to the shower and washed me up real good.

After the shower, she asked: “You sleep or I sleep?” She probably meant to ask if I wanted to lie down first. Even though her command of the English language could use some work, it felt easy to communicate with her. The reason? She never makes it awkward. Any potential miscommunications will be filled with laughter as either of us tries to get google translate to get our thoughts across. I can’t help but also be in a jolly good mood with that kind of attitude.

I lied down and we began with light kisses. I believe she does French, but she might have been avoiding this a little since I was coughing a bit from a bit of second hand smoke I had in the morning.

Afterwards, she began to tease the bare head of my penis with her tongue. Twirling it a couple of times before engulfing down my shaft. Oh man, what a sensation. She has got some pretty good techniques.

After a short blow, my overstimulated penis was about to blow its load. So I changed up the pace and tried a few positions. Missionary, spooning, doggy, etc. She did them all. I loved the simple missionary the most because I have a clear view of her expressions down on the bed.

Oh dear. I was enjoying myself a bit too much. The wishful thoughts of how it would have looked if I could photograph that face of her. I was about to climax. Hump, hump, hump, ugghhh. I let loose my huge load in the condom while inside her. Personally I was also surprised with the amount even though I had a bonk a couple of days ago. Guess I really wanted to inseminate her.

One of the best bonks I had in the first half of 2022. Thank you Queens for bringing her in. She’s not a supermodel, not a sex goddess. But she has good looks, a great smile, a beautiful figure, keen sense of style, and great vibes. Please try her out and treat her well.

Like with any FR, your mileage may vary.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 30-05-2022 at 01:50 AM.
Old 29-05-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?...&highlight=koy

Koy from Seduction

OKT: gave clear instructions and easy booking
Looks: 9/10 got young korean student girl style. WYSIWYG.
Body: 8/10 i like my girls with small boobs, because not saggy. This kind give and take, perky and soft to touch.
BBBJ: 9/10 young means full of energy. The fact i can see she enjoy giving me head, somehow makes me enjoy it even more. Some girls make it feel like it's a chore.
FJ: 10/10 not afraid to push her limit, understand can be quite tiring when riding. But this girl non stop. Can keep riding me long and fast.

Service was by far one of the best for me. 100% would recommend other bros to up her. Won't gatekeep this gem.
Old 29-05-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
hp1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Blossom from THAISmile

After a week, finally saw she got a time slot for today. Immediately WhatsApp OKT to reserve a slot with her. As I was aiming her for a week already. After the session with her, it is totally a perfect session and very enjoy. If possible would like to have another session with her again. Below is the FR for her:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=880045

Name: Blossom

Looks: 8 / 10

Body: 10 / 10Great body figure, a model figure. She is the lady with a best model figure so far I met

Boobs: soft and big, nice to hold.

Kissing: 9.5 / 10 soft tongue

Cat Bath: 9 / 10 What can I say is very enjoy the moment!

BBBJ: 8 / 10 Can’t complain much as there is no body is perfect

Painting: NIL Not preferences as to enjoy the cat bath moment

FJ: 9 / 10 Very accommodating

GFE: 10 / 10 so far look Thai or viet gal, she is the one can completely communicate well. When come into the room, I was feel amazed that her English speak so well. She is very friendly and a nice lady to chit chat. She can be like your GF, enjoy the 1 hr session moment with her

Overall Experience: 9.5/ 10

RTF: If Vitamin M and her schedule allowed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1