The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
confusedguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexless Relationship

Hi guys. A bit confused here.

Would you stay in a sexless relationship?

I am in my late 20s. She is in her mid 20s. We rarely have sex. Maybe once a fortnight, or once a month. The problem is that she doesn't enjoy sex, and shows no enthusiasm in the bedroom, and as such, I do not enjoy it as well. It is quite frustrating.

Other that sex, everything else is fine. Like a normal couple. The thing is, I feel that sex is quite an important part of a relationship as well.
Old 21-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xencar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexless Relationship

2 things to do. either you spend effort and open her up...via variety of methods such as talking dirty, romantic dinner, and taking note of what turns her on etc...or you eat outside...
Old 21-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
jasonzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recoken talk to her, find out what or why would be best. Since all is well less the sex part, u only fix one portion, rather than collapse the whole relationship.
Old 21-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since you haven't got married, you get to decide whether to try to fix that portion or to live with it. Rather you eat outside, ask yourself whether yourself whether you can have a sexless relationship or even marriage.

Sometimes it's a psychological thing which can be overcome but it takes effort. It's your life, you have to decide.
Old 21-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
DemonicSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From what I see, there is not much point furthering the relationship cause the sexual appetite between you both is different. Negotiate for more, and she might get resented for asking to do more. If you accept her stance, you will have to accept an almost sexless relationship. If both compromise, it will only be a time delay, seeing who cracks first, and if you do, you will be labeled an arse by your world. So do consider carefully.
Old 21-09-2013, 12:12 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Sexless Relationship

From the very beginning of life on earth, all living things need sex, more than anything else. If you find that this current relationship is nearing sexless, she is not interested or what not, stop it, put a full stop here, end it before the damage drags too long. If lets say that both of you are fine now, want to get married, want to have kids, but still no sex, or maybe wedding night and honeymoon have, afterwards it came to a situation like now, she not interested in sex, you need sex, can't get sex, then go outside and eat, cum back to square 1. Better quit now than later sorry also no cure ler.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 21-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hermit1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about give her endless amount of foreplay until she either begs you to fuck her or... this one is a little evil... don't give it to her just yet...
Old 21-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
From the very beginning of life on earth, all living things need sex, more than anything else.......
Absolutely well said, I must not deny this statement..
May be TS would like to share more in depth details ya

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 21-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. consider yourself lucky you are not marry to her yet.

I am marry to one.. my wife is a very religious christian.. I am not ( not sorry about it.. dont bomb me ..

My wife doesn't like sex.. she say it is dirty.. KNS.

Even newly married we only have sex once or twice a week.. so thinking back i am such a dumb guy..

Now we got three kids.. my wife say no sex as she dont want.
I talk to her numerous times.. she say she will change..but at sex she will want to get it over with.. fast fast style..

I am used to it already.. but you dont have to be like me..

I cannot go have gf outside as i got wife.. but wife dont want sex.. haha.. what to do?

rethink your option.. you are still not 'die' yet...
Old 21-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Coolguy71

Find out if your wife's church has a marriage counseling course.

In the Bible, it is written clearly that the wife has to submit to her husband wishes, please him and attend to all his needs. While the husband has to respect the wife, that is all. Problem today is that they conveniently under play the 1st part. A total adulteration of the Lord's instructions for their personal convenience.

That said, you also need to play your part to make it enjoyable for her, as well.

The same goes for you, TS.
Old 21-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
englii56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Give her a sex pill
Old 21-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
Coolguy71

Find out if your wife's church has a marriage counseling course.

In the Bible, it is written clearly that the wife has to submit to her husband wishes, please him and attend to all his needs. While the husband has to respect the wife, that is all. Problem today is that they conveniently under play the 1st part. A total adulteration of the Lord's instructions for their personal convenience.

That said, you also need to play your part to make it enjoyable for her, as well.

The same goes for you, TS.

Haha.. I love your quote from Bible.. which clause like John 4:10 ,etc?..

You have just bring the new meaning to 'Thank God'..haha..

The other part about we guys need to make it enjoyable for our love one.. Haha.. that is the easy part.. i can say so for me and TS..

I willing to do anything to make it enjoyable for her.. i always with to paint her.. but she dont like it.. too intimate.. wtf..making sex is intimate right?..

cheers..
Old 21-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry, can't remember. It was some 25 odd years ago that I was dragged to the pre-marital course.
The girl came out kicking and fussing because she thought it will make me do her bidding. Ended up I bedding her after that. HAHAHA!!! She actually loved it.
Didn't marry the girl because she had too many ideas of equality of the sexes, read she's the boss etc etc.
Old 21-09-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
xiaozhu84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There a lot of those sex enchancing drugs like Spanish fly, do have some positive reviews as well, maybe you could give it a shot bro. Just start it slow first.
Old 21-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
Bro. consider yourself lucky you are not marry to her yet.

I am marry to one.. my wife is a very religious christian.. I am not ( not sorry about it.. dont bomb me ..

My wife doesn't like sex.. she say it is dirty.. KNS.

Even newly married we only have sex once or twice a week.. so thinking back i am such a dumb guy..

Now we got three kids.. my wife say no sex as she dont want.
I talk to her numerous times.. she say she will change..but at sex she will want to get it over with.. fast fast style..

I am used to it already.. but you dont have to be like me..

I cannot go have gf outside as i got wife.. but wife dont want sex.. haha.. what to do?

rethink your option.. you are still not 'die' yet...
same situation

She wants kids but dont want sex so end up doing IVF - WTF.
Sex with her just pump pump 5 mins done ...
Now i cannot cum so forget it
See no point having sex with her now
the r/ship now is like friends no longer I feel that I love her

To settle my sexual needs I get WL. More SHIOK. Anyway its lust only
The only issue is that I still need to find someone to fill the space in my heart. which is now my beloved son.

I enjoy going out with my son and hates going out with my wife coz she end up black face for no reason. Pissed my day off.

singapore gals should have compulsory NS for women. teach him how to be a good wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1