The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keating is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Monthly average expenditure on TN/HC

I was studying my expenditure for 2006 and realize i was missing 7k. I accounted 3.5k to my US holiday, 1.5 k cos i bought some tech stuff but the remaining 3k i couldnt account for. Then i realize i go to TN at least once a week. So i average 5 times a month and each trip cost between 80 to 100 pending on what service i get. So that adds up to about 450 a month and multiply by 6 months i get 2.5k plus.

That is a lot of money spend for 6 months. I can have a holiday in Australia for that kind of money. I guess the crackdown on TN is kind of good. I will definately cut down. Hope you bros realize how much you are spending in these places.
Old 19-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Monthly average expenditure on TN/HC

tatz y there r budget bonks around u
Old 22-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
nic_h deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Monthly average expenditure on TN/HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by keating
I was studying my expenditure for 2006 and realize i was missing 7k. I accounted 3.5k to my US holiday, 1.5 k cos i bought some tech stuff but the remaining 3k i couldnt account for. Then i realize i go to TN at least once a week. So i average 5 times a month and each trip cost between 80 to 100 pending on what service i get. So that adds up to about 450 a month and multiply by 6 months i get 2.5k plus.

That is a lot of money spend for 6 months. I can have a holiday in Australia for that kind of money. I guess the crackdown on TN is kind of good. I will definately cut down. Hope you bros realize how much you are spending in these places.
if u dun limit yourself to how many times u go for TN, u will sure run into this situation of not realising how much u have spent.
U need to know how to budget ur finances rather than let the crackdown manage ur $..
Old 22-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
RedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keating
That is a lot of money spend for 6 months. I can have a holiday in Australia for that kind of money. I guess the crackdown on TN is kind of good. I will definately cut down.

KNS... the times when you are bonking the TN girls, why didn't you think of the calculation? After you have finished your load, then you come and complain about this.
Old 22-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Friends, indeed you got to watch your expenditure.

I once was addicted to health centre activity and went at least 3 times a week. At the peak time I went to 3 health centre within a day.

Until I realize that 2/3 of the income was dumped to these place, I started to learn to control myself.

Exercise restraint is important.
Old 22-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am not surprise with the amount you spend in just less than half a year... cos even going for the $40 deal... once a week... you will reach the amount in one a year... but i think this may be less than what you spend on your gf in a year haha...
Old 22-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 18
cuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sure thing bros, a couple yrs ago I can spent abt 2k juz at HC n TN, juz be reminded that doesn't include on KTV!!

Finally realise muz control....Lucky still not too late...

On my Up List ...
Bros pls PM me your latest post...Tanks....
Old 23-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
user name is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother, spending in tn is ok as cpmpare you spent in KTV or Hc,

Tn + hj is $50 and you touch all over, if you go hc, paid S$85 only got hj and sometimes cant touch all over worst is KTV, waste time and money.

So i think tn is still good but AV step here and now tn is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sigh!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

well, that's y some bros had mentioned in d forum, better think twice b4 u decide goin to a TN/HC for d 1st time cos d experience could b quite costly. n once u started it's like an addiction. u may end up visiting such joints at least (some bros twice, 3x or more ) once a wk til u find it hard to stop lor.
if u go such joints its always hard to resist d temptation of specials. add up, 1trip is easily $100 or more lor.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have spent abt $200 a week for abt 10 years, go HC twice a week, each time average $100 (sometimes bonk, sometimes HJ ...)

den suddenly, decided to use the control and use the $200 a week to bet on 4D, cos if strike will have more to use .... after almost 6 months of luckless weeks where my number never come out, i finally managed to strike 1st prize with a $100 BIG bet .... that gives me some hugh buffers ....

happy to know that my control yielded large profits .... now happily spending it slowly by having a PDMM for companion ... and my wife does not know me got this additional lottery $$ ...

one thing to note, spend it like a poor man, dun splurge it on unnecessary things .... if they not happy with u, den get another one lo ....

me spend average abt $500 a month on them movies, food, bonks in 81 .... no diamonds, no gold, no expensive stuffs, no buying big big 4Ds, no KTVs .... just a lot of TLC care and occasional TN/HC when her period comes ......

maybe you can give it a try ... self restraint gives long term rewards ....
Old 24-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For brothers who spend all/alot of their money of HC/tn/etc, try this method of controlling your expenditure.

1.Open a seperate bank account.
2.Whatever you spend on hc/tn/gl etc, you'll deposit an equal amount into this bank account.
3.You cannot use the money in this bank account for anything else except maybe for investments (4D and toto don't count as investments).

So in a way, going to hc help me save money. kekeke

So far save about 3k this year. Of course sometimes near end of the month tempted to use saving because spending account kosong but easier to tahan when money is in special account. Another friend of mine suggested freezing your new bankcard in a block of ice and put it in the freezer, so if you want to spend your hard saved money you have to unfreeze your "frozen asset" first.

If you find my suggestion helpful/funny, some rep points would be nice.thx!
Old 24-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
ahbengz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

To Newbie_chngster, like your friend's idea about freezing the new bankcard in a block of ice but will the card crack when the ice unthaws?
Old 24-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengz
To Newbie_chngster, like your friend's idea about freezing the new bankcard in a block of ice but will the card crack when the ice unthaws?
I believe the card will be damaged and can't be used. But I would say, there can be a thousand and one methods to help restrain your spending. but it all boils down to self discipline. Even if no card, one can still cheong to the bank to withdraw using thumb print and IC. If at night, call good friend to borrow and then bonk on credit(which I strongly disapprove).

One method I use is a pretty severe method (a bro commented its pretty extreme), but it works. Everytime I going to spend on a bonk or ktv girl, I think of my love ones, on what they could do with the extra money that I am going to spend on this "stranger". e.g. the extra $50 which I am giving as tips could be used to buy my mom a nice dinner, a $100 trip to the ktv could get my dad some cantonese serial that he love so much etc. After which you might feel "guilty" and just control yourself. It works for me up to a certain length of time, but it does cut down the frequency of going per week.

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 24-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jwtlh2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

i used to go Tn for 2 hours with bonk after that every week.. that's about 180 per week... there are ocassional trips to hc and spa which cost more.. nowadays i always ask for a cheaper rate if i am into fj... hard earn money wor..

had visited petain and would say that it's a good place if you want to save some bucks..
Old 24-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is actually quite a powerful suggestion Yummybear, i would up you if i could.

For brother who don't have loving families to think about, another variation on the technique is to make a deal with yourself that if you go to hc/tn or whatever, then you must spend an equal amount doing something you hate or spending it on someone you hate.

Since I'm basically an evil person, I just make a deal with myself that if I spend $200 on hc this week then I will have to donate $200 to charity. Most times, it's enough to stop me LOL.

I did a quick search on the net on freezing cards in ice and whether they will get damaged or not and there are some other sites that suggest doing it to control your credit card usage.

So freezing it shouldn't damage it unless you defrost too quickly by putting it in the microwave oven because you can't wait to draw money to go bonk your fav girl.

hmmmm....i feel like i should include a disclaimer about freezing cards somewhere in my post using ultra tiny fonts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1