The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 09-02-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster2019 View Post
I would like to second bro!!!!

Had an excellent time with her. She had been sensual and what matters the most is she also did very good massage.

If anyone needs her info, contact me
not to my liking, the moments on her wechat already can tell, too old for my liking.

only for bros who like milf
Old 09-02-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 20
b123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Bro glad to hear that u enjoyed her session
hi bro

is it ok if u share the contact?
Old 09-02-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Johntee79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Had an excellent time with her. She had been sensual and what matters the most is she also did very good massage.

Can share contact
Old 09-02-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the intro, nice to see late night shops so may give it a try soon. Location a bit out in the open tho so a bit scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxzee View Post
Just wanted to share for bros who are looking for good distraction past midnight.. I usually go to P*** B**** spa

I have one ML i kept going back to, name is T***
she gave me good massage, can slightly carry English convo for those like me that can only do English. She gave good teasing and does sensual HJ (not mechanical) and one time had some element of JG w/ her HJ and the release I got was Wow! I also found each time i got she changes her approach to my lower half, i don't mind not knowing what to expect each time as it always has been good so far.

draw back is i got sweet talked to 88 package (sorry the receptionist was pretty!) but i just considered it premium charge for me because its the only place i found to be open past 12AM that has not let me down yet.

TL;DR
- open past midnight
- good massage
- good teasing/sensual HJ
- damage 88 + 50
Old 09-02-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 3
exxzee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

place is a legit spa with individual rooms with doors, so i don't sweat the location.. nothing wrong with going to a spa to get a massage, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
Thanks for the intro, nice to see late night shops so may give it a try soon. Location a bit out in the open tho so a bit scary.
Old 12-02-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold

Visited l* s***** recently and took f****... overall the massage is above average, can feel she is syt but too bad i cant really see her face because she is wearing the mask throughout the whole session. Standard price was charged.Ambience and music is nice but there is downside, the bathroom was outside and alot people gather at downstairs since beside is cafe/restaurant.

Rtm- maybe, maybe i will try other therapist first, anyone have other therapist fr to share with me?
Old 12-02-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

http://pureblissspa.com.sg/
Old 13-02-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
Walked past it the other day. How is it ? Purely decent joint ?
Old 13-02-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Steven tried X---M- 3 visits already, YES verify
I pay Xm $50+$30 to do 2 BJs with free autroam and she can really lick my nipples like hungry slut,she's nicexx no attitude and wiling to pleased old man me.love how she seductive lick suck my balls too and then bj me..on/off nicexx so shiock.
maybe later date I will try lure her go out eat meal drink beers chit chat,and then try have hot wild sex in my humble rental hdb flat for the poor me but very rich in sperm.be evil is good and the best is to become old love flame, play her feelings..nicexx me not God but I have my stuns to try work it

Quote:
It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

ML: XxxxMx
Damage: 50+50+30
Old 13-02-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by playben View Post
Uncle Steven tried X---M- 3 visits already, YES verify
I pay Xm $50+$30 to do 2 BJs with free autroam and she can really lick my nipples like hungry slut,she's nicexx no attitude and wiling to pleased old man me.love how she seductive lick suck my balls too and then bj me..on/off nicexx so shiock.
maybe later date I will try lure her go out eat meal drink beers chit chat,and then try have hot wild sex in my humble rental hdb flat for the poor me but very rich in sperm.be evil is good and the best is to become old love flame, play her feelings..nicexx me not God but I have my stuns to try work it
If u like slut, u can try K×××× at 108 vibrant.
She smell of alcohol and I am the last customer. Dunno why tat day she is so wild. Maybe I gave her a small ang bao. Lol. Lick the side only once and Spit at my dick when I say no oil. I ask her suck, she gave me evil smile. Slap my dick and spit. Bite n lick nips. Face near my bro when she handjob me to heaven. Dunno if she is willing to bj. Not cheap for the entrance. Starting from 88. Most prob u can make her go for extra mile.
Old 13-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
brydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
hi bro, can share contact?

Quote:

Old 14-02-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Hansolo001 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I shared my FR in USSC thread, since it is around/nearby the same area, I share it here again

Here comes my contribution and much learning from bros here. Please don’t flame me and forgive my poor English.

Contact a ml on MiChat, and arrange for a session.

Name: XxxxMx
Look: 7/10 not bad, with mask cannot really judge, mid 20s
Figure: 7-8/10, slight tummy but I’m not choosy. The natural C-D cup is really a killer for me, soft and more than handful, highly recommended for boob lover
Attitude: friendly and willing to please and not a time watcher.
Damage: 50+50 (hj)

Curtain type shop and common toilet, I’m fine with it as I’m the only client and door was locked. Massage was solid and not piano type. Right strength at the right place. After flip over, auto GQ, and I also auto slip my hands underneath to play with the naturally D mountains, super soft and smooth and fragranceful. I could say these pair is the best neh neh I played so far. Best thing is she auto zhut zhut my neh neh, making me exploded in no time.

After some simple cleaning, she walked me to the common toilet while my hands still glued to her neh neh, very reluctant to let go.

RTM: very likely when OC’s eyes are not so tight on me.

Bros who keen to know more, can pm me. I’m more than happy to share, if can up my point laggy best. Here wish all bros happy chiong-ing. Chiong happily, chiong safely
Pls share contact pls... Boob lover here. TIA
Old 14-02-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 17
mcgrady01 has much to be proud ofmcgrady01 has much to be proud ofmcgrady01 has much to be proud ofmcgrady01 has much to be proud ofmcgrady01 has much to be proud ofmcgrady01 has much to be proud ofmcgrady01 has much to be proud ofmcgrady01 has much to be proud ofmcgrady01 has much to be proud of

Was around the area and decided to check out the MP RotiPrataMan went to

Selina was no available, so i took the semi syt Viet...

Very friendly and made an effort to chat..the rest was pretty SOP.

No boobs but it was fun feeling up her hard nipples, had an awesome.butt though. But doesnt allow bottom roaming.....yet

Bumped into Selina on my way out and lets just say...ill be back :-)
Old 14-02-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finished workout at new gym at YCK/Kovan about 8pm and saw neon lights. Went up to take a look. Was assigned Anna. MILF. C or D cup. Excellent massage. Very good HJ, taking the time to get all the senses tingly. 50 + 50
Old 15-02-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Smile123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1