The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
snakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Exactly bro... Sometimes lunchtime also go for quickie
Then payday for Cat150... Hope the CAT150 to be revived also...
Old 05-06-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswlee View Post
Exactly bro... Sometimes lunchtime also go for quickie
Then payday for Cat150... Hope the CAT150 to be revived also...
whoa, I thought I was the only one doing this. Slipping out to get a quick bonk is a crazy feature GL offered I guess.

I remember in 2012, my much younger, early days of discovering this extremely addictive hobby, there was this one time where I was stuck at Bugis at a boring shopping trip with extended families who are mostly aunties.

So, I just snuck out to "meet old sec sch friend" and took the train 3 stations away to Aljunied from Bugis, made my way to 1654a, bonked Chu Chu senseless in extremely hot and raunchy Pr0n star experience, then just in time to get back to Bugis to meet back with extended family and just in time for dinner after their boring shopping sesh lol

Btw,

The most shiok experiences in GL I've had is actually these Noon or Afternoon hot sweltering sunny day bonks.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because in this timeslot it's much easier to get the APs so naturally I got the best services and prettiest gals. Maybe it's because of the heat so the gals were in heat and I myself also got more passionate because of the pheroomone hormonal stuff triggered by the sun or something.

But yea, compared to evening or night bonks, this time slot always were memorable for me.

----

One more thing, it's extremely torturing that GL has been closed for this long tbh. Now more than ever I realized that it's actually a critical staple needs for dudes like me. Been bonking in GL regularly since my O Level year, and only stopped in 2020. The last time I subsist on purely PCC like this was in my sec sch days pretty much... and it's killing me. Not only mentally, but I have exhibited many weird physical conditions from extreme fatigue everyday, sleeping problems, fingernails growing not how it's supposed to be, weird aches on certain parts of the body etc. and crazy thing is, I exercise regularly and working out quite heavily, and recenntly, i even have to reduce my usual routines because of the fatigues and all that

When I was getting my regular bonks at GL (averaging 1-2 per week), while still PCC regularly in between, I was as healthy as I could have been.

I guess gahmen really need to just ignore the weird f3minists noises and just open up GL again, seriously it's killing us men. Not everyone is in the position to find regular gf and get "guaranteed pussay". I mean, honestly, especially referring to the CAT150 Quality (in terms of looks and services) from 2007-2012, can you really expect to get ALL THAT from regular gals outside? hell nah homie. I doubt it lol
Old 05-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelboi View Post
Yes geylang red light is reopening real soon! From one of my brothers who is doing some renovation works for the houses! Cheers
Just might be true this time going by an interesting article on the re-emergence of the darkside in GL in today's Sunday Straits Times.

The ST journalist actually mentions the GL legal fuck shop houses and speculates that they might be re-opening soon due to some of the house renovation works currently going on.

How soon? Your guess is as good as mine.

Rules and Restrictions? Ditto
Old 06-06-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Just might be true this time going by an interesting article on the re-emergence of the darkside in GL in today's Sunday Straits Times.

The ST journalist actually mentions the GL legal fuck shop houses and speculates that they might be re-opening soon due to some of the house renovation works currently going on.

How soon? Your guess is as good as mine.

Rules and Restrictions? Ditto
Might be true seeing how ST is the unofficial mouthpiece of the gov...don't think anyone within the circle ie. OKT and AV will make any announcement, firstly OKT will be seen to be advertising which is a big no no and AV probably under OSA cannot revealed such sensitive info..so next best source is ST..just hope there is finally light at the end of the tunnel for GL cheongster..
Old 06-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
whoa, I thought I was the only one doing this. Slipping out to get a quick bonk is a crazy feature GL offered I guess.

I remember in 2012, my much younger, early days of discovering this extremely addictive hobby, there was this one time where I was stuck at Bugis at a boring shopping trip with extended families who are mostly aunties.

So, I just snuck out to "meet old sec sch friend" and took the train 3 stations away to Aljunied from Bugis, made my way to 1654a, bonked Chu Chu senseless in extremely hot and raunchy Pr0n star experience, then just in time to get back to Bugis to meet back with extended family and just in time for dinner after their boring shopping sesh lol

Btw,

The most shiok experiences in GL I've had is actually these Noon or Afternoon hot sweltering sunny day bonks.

I don't know why. Maybe it's because in this timeslot it's much easier to get the APs so naturally I got the best services and prettiest gals. Maybe it's because of the heat so the gals were in heat and I myself also got more passionate because of the pheroomone hormonal stuff triggered by the sun or something.

But yea, compared to evening or night bonks, this time slot always were memorable for me.
Chu chu was hot. Best time to bonk I felt was from 2.30pm - 5pm, after the lunch crowd and before the dinner crowd. That was the lull time/start time for the girls.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Chu chu was hot. Best time to bonk I felt was from 2.30pm - 5pm, after the lunch crowd and before the dinner crowd. That was the lull time/start time for the girls.
She's warm wet and slippery
Old 06-06-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She's warm wet and slippery
Thinking about it. We all call each other "Bro Bro Bro" and refer to each other as "bros".

I thought it's just random only. But actually there's a deeper meaning to it. After all, we are all "bros of the hole" in many cases. I fcuked Chu Chu, u fcuked Chu Chu.

I fcuked Jia Yi u fcuked Jia Yi

I fcuked Rong Rong u fcuked Rong Rong.

Sometimes one after the other in a queue.

So I guess, in a way, yes, we are all bros. We might have some differences here, we might zap people or get zapped here, we might argue, we may fight.

But at the end of the day, we are all bros of the holes.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

CC RR JY all my favourites
Old 06-06-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
CC RR JY all my favourites
I guess if I have to pick a top 4 of all my experience in GL it would be:

1. Moon
2. JY
3. RR
4. CC
Old 06-06-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Btw,

----

One more thing, it's extremely torturing that GL has been closed for this long tbh. Now more than ever I realized that it's actually a critical staple needs for dudes like me. Been bonking in GL regularly since my O Level year, and only stopped in 2020. The last time I subsist on purely PCC like this was in my sec sch days pretty much... and it's killing me. Not only mentally, but I have exhibited many weird physical conditions from extreme fatigue everyday, sleeping problems, fingernails growing not how it's supposed to be, weird aches on certain parts of the body etc. and crazy thing is, I exercise regularly and working out quite heavily, and recenntly, i even have to reduce my usual routines because of the fatigues and all that

When I was getting my regular bonks at GL (averaging 1-2 per week), while still PCC regularly in between, I was as healthy as I could have been.

I guess gahmen really need to just ignore the weird f3minists noises and just open up GL again, seriously it's killing us men. Not everyone is in the position to find regular gf and get "guaranteed pussay". I mean, honestly, especially referring to the CAT150 Quality (in terms of looks and services) from 2007-2012, can you really expect to get ALL THAT from regular gals outside? hell nah homie. I doubt it lol
feminists or feminazis?

want equal rights but don't want serve NS.. i think some of the OKTs should innovate and GL zone out another mini zone for gigolos. Bring in some of those Thai, Pinoy or Bali fuckboys. It will be full house everyday. Those the feminists mouth, pussy and smelly hole need some servicing also. They can everyday suck the gigolos dicks , it should shut them up.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahaha gosh, you remind me now. During my NS time, sometimes during nights out I would go down to GL for a quick fuck at a Thai Cat50 house, before going back to my camp and having dinner along the way back too.

Seeing as my camp was geographically on the opposite end of SG from GL, that was quite the travel I did. Always made it a ritual almost, every time before going out for training or coming back from training, must go check clear first. Go training after that with post-nut clarity, finish training immediately go GL pump and destress.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Hahaha gosh, you remind me now. During my NS time, sometimes during nights out I would go down to GL for a quick fuck at a Thai Cat50 house, before going back to my camp and having dinner along the way back too.

Seeing as my camp was geographically on the opposite end of SG from GL, that was quite the travel I did. Always made it a ritual almost, every time before going out for training or coming back from training, must go check clear first. Go training after that with post-nut clarity, finish training immediately go GL pump and destress.
Good old memories, the work ladies also doing our nation proud by "serving NS" for 2 years.

I have more respect for them being our comfort women, than those singapore "feminists" with cobwebs in their smelly pussies. Still want to talk about equal rights.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:

1. Moon
2. JY
3. RR
4. CC
Moon yummylicious too
Old 06-06-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Moon yummylicious too
Moon's KC trap was insanely trapping. She once said "don't PCC, if you ever have the urge to PCC, come find me"

Which means, considering how much I PCC, I would have needed to see her 2x a day at least, which would bankrupt me twice over lol
Old 07-06-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

1. Moon
2. JY
3. RR
4. CC
During that time there were quite a few hotties...Jia Jia, Mei Hui....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1