The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 19-05-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Because you ownself admit that it cost you a fair bit, therefore her dinners are fully sponsored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Just had a weekend overnight raw session with a ML formerly from Bugis area.
Cost me a fair bit but worth it to me.

Anyway her social media had her enjoying nice dinner.. without showing the companion.
doesn’t want others to know as she choose which clients to offer services.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

agreed, working girls will say anything, and it's in their interest to appear selective or exclusive or even in awe of you.

we all remember the lover who said you were big, or give her the most pleasure or was the best she had.

with WL give them more money, you will see there is little to stop them from saying yes.

Had a WL whom I met at a pub, she was easy to on, so I wore protection when she actually told me not to. When I asked her in her line does she insist, she says of course, but when I asked her what's different with our ONS, she said because I liked you. Lol....

so yes, if they like you, or you throw them more money, raw is always possible, the question is, is it in your interest.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-05-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
agreed, working girls will say anything, and it's in their interest to appear selective or exclusive or even in awe of you.

we all remember the lover who said you were big, or give her the most pleasure or was the best she had.

with WL give them more money, you will see there is little to stop them from saying yes.

Had a WL whom I met at a pub, she was easy to on, so I wore protection when she actually told me not to. When I asked her in her line does she insist, she says of course, but when I asked her what's different with our ONS, she said because I liked you. Lol....

so yes, if they like you, or you throw them more money, raw is always possible, the question is, is it in your interest.
correct, if she can raw with you , she will also raw with the other....
stop all the bullshit
Old 21-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

While on bed, she told me she considers which clients are worth offering too as she doesn’t want to get caught with STDs or be with some loser males who stay in HDB.

I was taken aback by this WL who apparently, has a more elitist attitude than some of the super white family members.

Anyway her social media had her enjoying nice dinner.. without showing the companion.

Which makes me wonder if the bf knows or companion mind her offering raw to some clients?

That’s an intriguing question to me.

PS: not sharing cos she doesn’t want others to know as she choose which clients to offer services.
While you respect her being choosy ego she offers either sex or raw sex, remember, they are not in our land to find their Prince Charming, but more Eusof from your wallet.
Also, when they tell you they don't normally offer sex but they find you nice and gentleman, you tell them then they should offer you love and FOC sex, see what becomes them.
My friend once had sex with a angbai ktv hostess with the good old Las Vegas ktv when another client called her, she told the latter she's home watching TV. My friend purposely rammed her harder and she got to control her moaning.
All these ladies are full of BS and sob stories. I just can't understand when some dudes can be imaginative, thinking they found a gem, showered then with lavish dinners and drinks, gifts and tips for taking up their working time.
Afterall, a night club is a night club, we should not be there to find a gf or wife. Just a night of fun and call it a night.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Durian24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

While on bed, she told me she considers which clients are worth offering too as she doesn’t want to get caught with STDs or be with some loser males who stay in HDB.

I was taken aback by this WL who apparently, has a more elitist attitude than some of the super white family members.

Which makes me wonder if the bf knows or companion mind her offering raw to some clients?

That’s an intriguing question to me.

PS: not sharing cos she doesn’t want others to know as she choose which clients to offer services.
She offers raw to everyone who is able to pay the right price, also gotten raw from her when price is met. Went once and have not RTM
Old 22-05-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
While you respect her being choosy ego she offers either sex or raw sex, remember, they are not in our land to find their Prince Charming, but more Eusof from your wallet.
Also, when they tell you they don't normally offer sex but they find you nice and gentleman, you tell them then they should offer you love and FOC sex, see what becomes them.
Agree. My ML also told me this. She don’t like FJ. Only selective customers and those who really supported her for a very long time already

When I told her I am honoured then. To be offered FJ on my first visit. She told me because I looked like a nice guy and gentleman. Maybe because of ego as well, she added on she is not like other MLs, as long as the price is right. Can up already. Most of the time she offers only HJ.

I just listen. Whatever she willing to tell me….
Old 22-05-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
dogstar2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Agree. My ML also told me this. She don’t like FJ. Only selective customers and those who really supported her for a very long time already

When I told her I am honoured then. To be offered FJ on my first visit. She told me because I looked like a nice guy and gentleman. Maybe because of ego as well, she added on she is not like other MLs, as long as the price is right. Can up already. Most of the time she offers only HJ.

I just listen. Whatever she willing to tell me….
I guess this is the most common script they use on customer
Old 24-05-2022, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These ladies are just full of bullshits.I think they tell that to all their client that they are that special one.So long you meet their demand, their pussy is all urs for that time. Everyone has their price, it is whether it is worth it or not
Old 28-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
xiang8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree. I also met a ML who say she only offer hj usually, she only do fj with me because she like me. But I know she just B's as someone who only do hj will not keep a big stack of condoms ready. Just fuck and pay, nothing else.
Old 28-05-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

all BS one lah. there's a prominent one here whihc everyone said is a good clean and professional masseuse. bang her like no tomorrow. raw and CIP everytime for years.
Old 28-05-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

guys, where do u buy tongkat ali in stores in sg? don't tell me buy from the sellers here in sammyboyforum, afraid it might not be discreet enough because they'll send it to our home addressses, right?
Old 30-05-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Wah bro u believe wht they said female pig also can climb tree la . They got one aim only la in this trade .
Old 31-05-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
Yeap! Worked twice for me.

Once with a ML, accidentally slipped in and we just continue.

The other is with pro at Lor 8. Also grind until both bury tahan
I don’t know why. When a lady grind a man; she confirm horny first one where man can see endure. Tried it many times. Some after banging buay tahan asked me to enter their ass. Haha!

But to do grinding, shaft too short cannot. Need considerable length
Old 31-05-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I don’t know why. When a lady grind a man; she confirm horny first one where man can see endure. Tried it many times. Some after banging buay tahan asked me to enter their ass. Haha!

But to do grinding, shaft too short cannot. Need considerable length
So u telling us u got a lengthy LJ
Old 31-05-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then jialat, me cannot get the grinding liao
Advert Space Available