The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Easy on the wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloudmusic View Post
Can share bro
check ur inbox brother. cheers
Old 03-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
If you doesn’t mind gilf or to close your eyes during the session , you can try to look in the jln sultan thread . Quick budget release .
This type must off the lights type, better dont see the gilf else u will have nightmares after
Old 03-07-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
If you doesn’t mind gilf or to close your eyes during the session , you can try to look in the jln sultan thread . Quick budget release .
Not close your eyes during the session.

Think the moment u enter the shop u hv to close your eyes liao, juz let the gilf lead u to the room, wif your eyes close till session ends.

Probably by now gilf will ask: what happens to your eyes?

Probably u'll answer: for the wallet ..
Old 03-07-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
This type must off the lights type, better dont see the gilf else u will have nightmares after
Lights can be off, eyes can be shut but before putting the dick in check if is a ladyboy
Old 04-07-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Many bros are right given the times we are in.
That said, you can still find some in Jalan Sultan. But do manage your expectations.

There's also another one that I used to go to in a central district.. She does massage and other services which includes the full services.
She's a one person operation in a spa, so no entrance fees. Upon subsequent visits she gives better rates. Entrance+massage+full services starts at 150, return visits between 120-130.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros

After my short mention on the one woman operation my inbox started to flood with requests.

Some hygiene points before I share further.
ML is not SYT, she is probably early to mid 30s. Once you see her wechat, she has no make up abs very GND type.

She provides decent massage with full services.

Entrance plus massage plus full service starts at 150, negotiable once you return to her. Seems like she provides non full services too but I don't know the rates.

Highlight for me is BBBJ, FJ and her boobs. She is a B cup but with nice puffy light colored nipples once she is turned on. Very tight pussy so don't just go charging.

Don't PM me and ask for the types of services etc. Really depends on your skill and chemistry. She is not your commando pro type, feels like GND.

As always bros who want details pls make sure you have at least 100 points with 10 power.

When u make appt pls wait for her to give u detailed instructions and don't go knocking.

Just to be clear I'm not OKT just sharing with what I've experienced.

YMMV

Last edited by G2Lim2Peanut; 05-07-2021 at 02:44 PM.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Not close your eyes during the session.

Think the moment u enter the shop u hv to close your eyes liao, juz let the gilf lead u to the room, wif your eyes close till session ends.

Probably by now gilf will ask: what happens to your eyes?
Probably u'll answer: for the wallet ..
Just wear a very dark sunglasses and pretend to be blind lah. Put on your noise cancelling earphone too if you don't want to hear granny voice. Lol
Old 06-07-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Deallas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I got a contact which some brothers know.

Strong massage, includes back stepping which cracks ur spine.. free cupping or guasha or ear digging. ML is super nice and won’t push for P88 at any time.

Works for me as I do not need to visit TCM outlets for cupping anymore and get a GQ as well, hence it’s easy on the wallet for me, haha.
Bro can share contact?
Old 06-07-2021, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Hi bros

As always bros who want details pls make sure you have at least 100 points with 10 power.

YMMV
hope am qualified. can share with me? TIA
Old 06-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Just responded to a batch of bros. Pls Pm me direct as a do not read thru every post.

I will qualify what I shared.. Its not 'easy' on the wallet... But definitely 'essier' some bros expecting the past GL cat 40!50 rates... Cannot lah
Old 07-07-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deallas View Post
Bro can share contact?
ok bro, sent. enjoy
Old 07-07-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Just wear a very dark sunglasses and pretend to be blind lah. Put on your noise cancelling earphone too if you don't want to hear granny voice. Lol
Then granny wun juz ask what happens to your eyes, probably she will ask what happens to your ears too ..
Old 24-07-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Hi bros

After my short mention on the one woman operation my inbox started to flood with requests.

Some hygiene points before I share further.
ML is not SYT, she is probably early to mid 30s. Once you see her wechat, she has no make up abs very GND type.

She provides decent massage with full services.

Entrance plus massage plus full service starts at 150, negotiable once you return to her. Seems like she provides non full services too but I don't know the rates.

Highlight for me is BBBJ, FJ and her boobs. She is a B cup but with nice puffy light colored nipples once she is turned on. Very tight pussy so don't just go charging.

Don't PM me and ask for the types of services etc. Really depends on your skill and chemistry. She is not your commando pro type, feels like GND.

When u make appt pls wait for her to give u detailed instructions and don't go knocking.

Just to be clear I'm not OKT just sharing with what I've experienced.

YMMV
Possible to share contact.
Old 24-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
lowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
check ur inbox brother. cheers
able to share contact? will ups u my humble points. thanks
Old 24-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Now covid times hard. Prices may dropped but they will usually ask you take 2-3 girls if they have friends in the shop. Last had 3 viets for $300. A steal but they rushing also. Got one milf, one younger milf and one more even younger and the best looker.
Care to share with me?
TIA

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1