The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Easy on the wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsdg View Post
Bro can share contact? Thanks mate
Sent bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djdj1123 View Post
Hi bro, can kindly pm contact and damage m? Thanks in advance!
Check inbox bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post
Thank you very much to Bro Cupping888

This is the late FR from me.
It was easy for me to make appointment with this petite and slim lady. Decent looks. Chatty and willing to make conversation. You will not get bored.

I liked she cracked my back with her leg. There is a cracking sound every times she used her leg to press on it. Very shiok.Very relaxed . The massage continues to be hard and solid throughout the session. Her JG is good too. Sensual and shiok.

Name : Cxcx
Massage : 7.5/10
JG : 8/10
Service: Very friendly and chatty (9/10)
RTM : Yes
Glad u like this value for $ ...
Old 01-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Sent bro..

Check inbox bro

Glad u like this value for $ ...
Bro can share contact pls
Old 06-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Check inbox

Now I cheong more, seldom log in..hahahaha

When I say easy on wallet, means no P88 package, offer a few massage types such as juagen, back and neck cracking and cupping..see my nick..i love cupping..i always go for it. haha..also cannot be too auntie (ugly) and too young (no strength).. and cannot cut short my time..i do not like it..and cannot keep asking me to top up or ask for more tips..zzz I go this contact for 1 year +, so far so good..hope she continue to stay. Not a new name..other bros recommend me de..
Hi Bro, can share the contact and damage. Thanks.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 06-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
!!!
WOO UPZ !!!
Woohoo can share ctc bro!! Many thanks in advance
Old 07-04-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 13
blackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

10 char .

Last edited by blackberryboy; 07-04-2022 at 10:55 PM. Reason: s
Old 07-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Stick the $20 on your forehead, put oil on hand and PCC. Collect $20 from your forehead and give yourself a pat on the back.
but she let u put ur dick on her ass crack to slide up and down and also let u feel her legs while she play ur bro..

ownself cpc no such enjoyment.
Old 07-04-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro,
Can you please share CTC. Thank you in advance.

Quote:
Check inbox

When I say easy on wallet, means no P88 package, offer a few massage types such as juagen, back and neck cracking and cupping..see my nick..i love cupping..i always go for it. haha..also cannot be too auntie (ugly) and too young (no strength).. and cannot cut short my time..i do not like it..and cannot keep asking me to top up or ask for more tips..zzz I go this contact for 1 year +, so far so good..hope she continue to stay. Not a new name..other bros recommend me de..
Old 08-04-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 4
Sheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi bro, can pm me her contact?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post
Thank you very much to Bro Cupping888 & Habahaba69 for his contact.

This is the late FR from me.
It was easy for me to make appointment with this petite and slim lady. Decent looks. Chatty and willing to make conversation. You will not get bored.

I liked she cracked my back with her leg. There is a cracking sound every times she used her leg to press on it. Very shiok.Very relaxed . The massage continues to be hard and solid throughout the session. Her JG is good too. Sensual and shiok.

Name : Cxcx
Massage : 7.5/10
JG : 8/10
Service: Very friendly and chatty (9/10)
RTM : Yes
Old 08-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Heavenllly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Check inbox

Bro can share thanks
Old 09-04-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Hi Bro,
Can you please share CTC. Thank you in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenllly View Post
Bro can share thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
Hi Bro, can share the contact and damage. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyboy99 View Post
Bro can share contact pls

Ok, busy these days. Seldom log in..i sent to everyone..

Also, if u guys are lucky, sometimes she may wear yoga pants. It is nice to look at, but do not expect anything more. She is those slim and slender type.
Old 10-04-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Also, if u guys are lucky, sometimes she may wear yoga pants. It is nice to look at, but do not expect anything more. She is those slim and slender type.
Can share contact ? Ups yer points. Thanks in advance
Old 10-04-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
l2ght deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Appreciate it if you can share contacts as well. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iseegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro etc pls!!!
Old 12-04-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 22
Shooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to behold

Had some free time on Monday afternoon. Went to one of the neighbourhood hdb massage shop. Quoted by the solo ML $50 normal massage and $88 for upgrade. Ask her what's the difference and she said massage inner thigh and butt. I asked $88 include HJ? She gave me the surprise look and said no. HJ must add. I smile and wanted to go when she said if just do HJ $50 ok, we can skip the massage. Me think for a while and on.
HJ normal, nothing extraordinary in technique. Allow autoroam top. She pullled up her shirt and bra. Nice Natural breast bigger than my hand can grab. Told me BJ and FJ available as well if I interested. Me not so keen so stick with HJ.
Haha come to think of it, basically a fuck shop if u take away the massage portion. Go in fuck and go. Save the entrance fee.
Total damage $50
Don't ask for contact from me. She is ending the contract for the shop end of April. So won't be around much longer. Said someone taking over the shop doing massage also. Next month can check it out again.
Old 13-04-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
Had some free time on Monday afternoon. Went to one of the neighbourhood hdb massage shop. Quoted by the solo ML $50 normal massage and $88 for upgrade. Ask her what's the difference and she said massage inner thigh and butt. I asked $88 include HJ? She gave me the surprise look and said no. HJ must add. I smile and wanted to go when she said if just do HJ $50 ok, we can skip the massage. Me think for a while and on.
HJ normal, nothing extraordinary in technique. Allow autoroam top. She pullled up her shirt and bra. Nice Natural breast bigger than my hand can grab. Told me BJ and FJ available as well if I interested. Me not so keen so stick with HJ.
Haha come to think of it, basically a fuck shop if u take away the massage portion. Go in fuck and go. Save the entrance fee.
Total damage $50
Don't ask for contact from me. She is ending the contract for the shop end of April. So won't be around much longer. Said someone taking over the shop doing massage also. Next month can check it out again.

hi bro
able to give hint of the shop location or whatever that ca locate this shop ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1