The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
92guy92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Any recommendations for late night fun around this area?
Old 27-05-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Fornikate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also want to know...so far all landmines....
Old 28-05-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emrecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can anyone share jojo contact? Thanks in adv
Old 28-05-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Jojo is sibeh KC type. I have been at this extracurricular activity for a while already, and this one beats the rest of the lot. Whatever has been FR is real, like making out with your gfe and probably more. Thanks bro for sharing.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Completed my mission and here to provide a debrief

Call to Action
The stretch mark is real but it is not a dick softener.

Continuing from the BJ, she was prepared to caps on and start riding but i asked to service her instead. The boobs now looks B+ to me on her slim body. Her boobs just glided to her sides when lying down, so confirm au naturel. Her nipples are pointed and hardened enough to suckle. Suck and lick gently and her body will convulse at certain licking angles. I may be wrong but don’t think this can be faked.

Asked for permission to be an artist. There is a slight bush but the love hole is clear enough to paint on a clean slate. No smell at all and it was a pleasure to see her reacting to the paint job. Those who visited will know she has a low nasal voice so her moans were quite sensual to my ears. Found her G spot and she let go of her inhibition. At that point, i think she moaned louder than MNZ who was servicing another bro.

Caps on and i was ready for action. I may be wrong but her love hole seems small from the dim light. Started off missionary with slow thrusts. She seemed to enjoy the momentum and i picked up the pace a little. Her hands started to pull me closer and hugged me tighter. We started frenching as i increased speed. Her vaginal muscles started to clamp up and each thrust started to feel tighter as she hugged me even closer. I continued with this position for the next 10 mins until i burst out my load. Wow, that release made me remember my first time eons ago.

She cleaned me up and went for shower. Took a look at the time and realized i exceeded by 5 mins. By the time i cleaned up and walked out, 15 mins past the hour. Maybe there was no one after me but still the fact that she never asked “你要射了吗?” during the session suggests to me that if you treat her nice enough, she will reciprocate. As i thought, the session felt more like love making rather than FJ.

Needless to say, RTF is confirmed.

Hope this helps
Bro, sibeh gao gao, 200% restraint to go full lol.
Old 28-05-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, sibeh gao gao, 200% restraint to go full lol.
Your restraint quite strong siah bro
Wonder how long you can tahan before surrendering
Old 28-05-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
They say Yuki is a fake profile. You bumped into a ghost ah?
lol!!!!!

there are 2 types of people. one is truly dont want people to kena con like them. Thus, they share honest reviews. another type is those who kena scam and want people to kena scam like them as well. thus, they will write 'good reviews' for 'fake profile' etc, hoping you suffer the same fate as them...

not saying anyone here, just my own opinion. peace
Old 28-05-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Your restraint quite strong siah bro
Wonder how long you can tahan before surrendering
Upped u back Thxs bro
Old 29-05-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mem0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawk View Post

Went to this spa along jalan besar, the spa doesnt look like it is operating, but if u have contact they will unlock the door for u. Each bed is parted with only curtain and chinese screen partition, I am 173, so if u are tall enough maybe 180+ u can see whats going on to the next bed LOL.

The photo i've uploaded is about 80% similar, she is actually young, but small boobs, damage is 150 for a fj, no bj, during the fj she will moan and tell u to go faster but not in a rushing attitude. Pussy is quite tight, but no massage given at the end. and they told me that can only shower once, either before or after, lol ecofriendly to the max.
Follow up on bro Cawk post. Went to try with unsettled feeling but came up with happiness feeling. Young and sweet that will make a me feel young and energetic.

Wechat: Baby7520521

Last edited by mem0001; 30-05-2022 at 10:58 PM.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*Landmine alert!*

222 Syed Alwi Road

Went to this joint on yesterday, paid 50 for one hour massage before entering the room, a 28 year old viet girl came in piano massage for less than 10 mins then ask me what i want for service. Quoted 150 for FJ and 100 for HJ, so total would be 200 SGD

WTF? 200 SGD FOR 28 YEAR OLD VIET?! ARE U KIDDING ME?! U THINK UR PUSSY IS GOLD EMBOILDERED?!

then i ask where got so expensive, market rate only at most 150 in total, then she still has the cheek say coz got ppl pay thats why she can charge at this rate. wah tis kind of attitude, really think that the men in SG are all carrot heads.
so I say no to any service, just give me a massage. then she say no massage, the 50 dollars is for the ROOM RENTAL, so i left with paying for 50 SGD for a shower

can any bro advice me what i can do in this kind of situation? Can i get my 50 dollars back?

Last edited by Cawk; 30-05-2022 at 08:07 AM.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*Landmine alert!*

222 Syed Alwi Road

Went to this joint on yesterday, paid 50 for one hour massage before entering the room, a 28 year old viet girl came in piano massage for less than 10 mins then ask me what i want for service. Quoted 150 for FJ and 100 for HJ, so total would be 200 SGD

WTF? 200 SGD FOR 28 YEAR OLD VIET?! ARE U KIDDING ME?! U THINK UR PUSSY IS GOLD EMBOILDERED?!

so I say no to any service, just give me a massage. then she say no massage, the 50 dollars is for the ROOM RENTAL, so i left with paying for 50 SGD for a shower

can any bro advice me what i can do in this kind of situation? Can i get my 50 dollars back?
You may try to call the police to help to assist. Said you pay $50/- & the masseuse said only for room. Show the police the menu that said $50/ hour massage. Nothing written on it said $50/- for room only.

I encountered in such scenario before covid @ Holland V. The lady take 2 customer order at the same time. I waited in the room for 15 mins. Fed-up with it. Demand to cancel it. The lady at the counter LL has to pay me back the $50/-.

Need to stand fir your right as a customer at times.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
You may try to call the police to help to assist. Said you pay $50/- & the masseuse said only for room. Show the police the menu that said $50/ hour massage. Nothing written on it said $50/- for room only.

I encountered in such scenario before covid @ Holland V. The lady take 2 customer order at the same time. I waited in the room for 15 mins. Fed-up with it. Demand to cancel it. The lady at the counter LL has to pay me back the $50/-.

Need to stand fir your right as a customer at times.
Thank you my friend, upped u 9 points for constructive solution
Old 30-05-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Is this contact from michat? Got a feeling should be same.display pic sweet syt
Old 30-05-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*Landmine alert!*

222 Syed Alwi Road

then i ask where got so expensive, market rate only at most 150 in total, then she still has the cheek say coz got ppl pay thats why she can charge at this rate. wah tis kind of attitude, really think that the men in SG are all carrot heads.

got 1 shifu here is expert with this kind of situation... i agar agar list down the steps he do when he kenna this kind of thing.

1) Open new thread here to warn everyone.. must put name and address and phone num... every day must reply so that the thread is at the top and everyone can see

2) Call police to say they offer sex service

3) Call the spa everday a few times to make appt but put them aeroplane

4) Update thread to say they finally tio raid and close down
Old 30-05-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*Landmine alert!*

222 Syed Alwi Road

She did give you some semblance of a massage for the $50 though piano and short while only, this is par for the course if you visit such F-shops. Pay 1 hour, but 40+ minutes game over.

Total $200 for the whole session seems to be the standard rate in this area, if you read this thread. For me it is simple, if I don't like the deal, I never return to this place and seek my total $150 full-body-massage-plus-fj somewhere else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1